• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite Discussion Thread

Makes sense. (I thought Koji would get adaptation because he is essentially changing, by absorbing new skills and techniques in order to suit the harsh conditions of WR)

Makes sense but likely 9-B makes more sense as it’s basically confirmed that the verse should be Wall Level. They just haven’t shown the right qualifications.
Where is it confirmed? Because if thats the case we dont need to downscale the verse
also. What about Shiro and Yuki? I presume they’re street level as well. They don’t quite fall into the category of ryuen but they should also be above the 5th gen especially Shiro.
I honestly forgot to write Shiro's name in that tier, I also have a weird headcanon story that Koenji is sonehow Shiro with a fake name, but dont take that theory seriously its just me thinking too much, and for Yuki, she didn't last as long as Shiro and Ayano. Shiro dropped out on his own to see the world and have freedom, while Yuki was forced to leave after reaching her limit. Right now Shiro is the closest person we actually have comparable to a 85%-90% Kouji imo.

Where is it confirmed? Because if thats the case we dont need to downscale the verse

I honestly forgot to write Shiro's name in that tier, I also have a weird headcanon story that Koenji is sonehow Shiro with a fake name, but dont take that theory seriously its just me thinking too much, and for Yuki, she didn't last as long as Shiro and Ayano. Shiro dropped out on his own to see the world and have freedom, while Yuki was forced to leave after reaching her limit. Right now Shiro is the closest person we actually have comparable to a 85%-90% Kouji imo.
For my first one. The kinetic energy on boars is the first step to wall level. Then, you have Koji stating he could make a small whole through stainless steel. No matter how you look at it. It should be wall level depending on how far it is. I don’t know, I’ve seen calcs getting it to 1400KJ and 1700KJ .

something I feel nobody noticed about Shiro is that although one of his goals was to leave and experience the outside world. He stated something like ”I couldn’t beat you if I stayed here” this would mean that one of his goals was also to beat Ayanokouji and he thought the whiteroom was not the place to do that.

Scans

also. The whiteroom 6 levels and above are supposed to be beyond human comprehension. So, that means Shiro survived beyond human comprehension training for 5 years.

Scan

what I found interesting is that even Ichika and Yagami are supposed to be in the realm of what’s humanly possible in the verse and Ayanokouji, Shiro,Tsukishiro are just steps above that.

I also had a head canon that Shiro was Tsukishiro son 🫠😏

For my first one. The kinetic energy on boars is the first step to wall level. Then, you have Koji stating he could make a small whole through stainless steel. No matter how you look at it. It should be wall level depending on how far it is. I don’t know, I’ve seen calcs getting it to 1400KJ and 1700KJ .

something I feel nobody noticed about Shiro is that although one of his goals was to leave and experience the outside world. He stated something like ”I couldn’t beat you if I stayed here” this would mean that one of his goals was also to beat Ayanokouji and he thought the whiteroom was not the place to do that.

Scans

also. The whiteroom 6 levels and above are supposed to be beyond human comprehension. So, that means Shiro survived beyond human comprehension training for 5 years.

Scan

what I found interesting is that even Ichika and Yagami are supposed to be in the realm of what’s humanly possible in the verse and Ayanokouji, Shiro,Tsukishiro are just steps above that.

I also had a head canon that Shiro was Tsukishiro son 🫠😏
Iirc there is this calc

Even if we were to make a huge assumption like him taking 10 kicks to perform this feat, wouldn't that still scale him Wall Level?

Yea. I think so, it should definitely be valid. I think he should be at least possibly wall. Since, that makes sense.
Even if it was 20 kicks. It would still be 130KJ. I feel like it would be lying to stay he’s not at least wall level.
Yagami, Ichika etc would be 6500J to 39000J off this as well and Manabu and the rest of them would be below them. I only think high tiers in cote are wall(Tsukishiro,Shiba,Koji and Kouenji) these guys should all be wall or likely wall. While anyone who’s a Yagami victim should be street.

9-C who are possibly 9-B
Ayanokouji
Tsukishiro and Shiba
Koenji

Characters who are 9-C
White Room Students (only reached a 5 in WR curriculum while Ayanokouji reached Beta curriculum)
Ryuuen
Housen
Albert
Manabu
Kanzaki
Sudo
Utomiya
Nanase
Ibuki
Kiryuin

10-A (Characters comparable to Ichizaki.)
Horikita

In my opinion "possibly 9-B" is best case scenario due to the lack of evidence rather than "likely" 9-B.

This is just my opinion, nothing concrete
Ayanokoji is 4D Universal+ lowball, and Boundless mid ball 🥱

Back