• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I also see Natsu winning this. Fire obviously won't work on Natsu (unless you are Yammamoto). Lightning and Ice, Natsu had dealed with them on daily basis. Wind is even worse, just look at his fight against Erigor. Flight might be a bitch to him, but his huge AoE can take care of that. The only thing I see that can be useful for Cinder is TK, but not sure how she is gonna use that (Never seen her tossing people around like Glynda did). Her aura will only delayed the inevitable.

So, Natsu burned her to Cinder after he get rid of her Aura. :V

HOLY....SHIT....

A Natsu match that is not a descisive loss against him...?!

Mind....Blown...

Also Natsu FRA

lol yeah, not surprising that Natsu beat someone when he counters literally everything in her entire arsenal

I was honestly expecting her AP and Durability advantage to give her an advantage here. I guess not.

How is it?

She has slightly higher AP and Dura, and aura, and flame resistance herself, so why is Natsu having better flames make it go so far as a stomp instead of a descisive match?

Also, it was already added.

@Gargoyle Her AP advantage is barely existant, she doent have a resistance to heat and flames, and Natsu can nope literally everything she can throw at him

I didn't say it was a stomp, though unfair is close to that word, but then again that's also close to decisive. Was just thinking of more arsenal of abilities, and then again AP kinda becomes irrelevant when your entire AP is not so strong against said enemy.

But like I said, nvm, not gonna go against everyone

I'll wait for more input to see if more people think this isn't fair. However this really seems more decisive than anything.

@Knight One person not being able to do anything to the other while the other person can either lolnope their abilities or absorb them and become stronger isnt decisive...

Again she has higher AP, flight and arguably better skill seeing as how she overpowered Ozpin. Cinder isn't stupid she isn't going to continue to spam fire once she sees Natsu getting stronger. She isn't helpless. But as I said I'll wait for more input.

Okay, let me explain this.

Cinder's AP is 106 Megatons

2nd timeskip Natsu is stronger than Jacob Lassio, who is comparable to Brandish, who is stronger than Mard Geer, who is baseline Mountain level, or 100 Megatons

There is BARELY an AP gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back