• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronosapien Timebomb scaling revision

The Chronosapien TimeBomb is shown at the end of Ben 10 Omniverse episode " And then there were none" to have erased every single Ben Tennyson and their timelines from existence.

As mentioned by ProfessorKukui4Life in his downgrade thread , the main argument of his against scaling Alien X to the Timebomb, is that Alien X is refered to as having the most powerful hax, not most poweful Attack potency.

However, the Timebomb uses existance erasure and does not behave like a regular non-hax bomb whatsoever. When main timeline Ben was hit by the bomb, he wasnt blown up or anything like that, his body slowly faded away and he even phased through No Watch Ben. No Watch Ben and his timeline were completely unaffected by the bomb, because the user can decide who are and arent affected by the bomb's erasure. Clearly, this is hax and since Alien X' hax is stated repeatedly to be the most powerful in the universe, that should mean he scales to the Timebomb

Also since you brought up that scene of Ben being erased, the Omnitrix should get multiversal durability and a resistance to existence erasure because it was unaffected by the time bomb (only the Omnitrix, not Biomnitrix and maybe not the other Omnitrices?) which was programmed to erase everything which wasn't part of No Watch Ben's timeline and no the Omnitrix clinging to No Watch Ben's wrist doesn't change anything since it would have fallen through his wrist if it was also being erased. This is also backed up by the Omnitrix not breaking during the fight between Alien X and Galactic Gladiator.

Good point, didnt think about that. There's no proof that every omnitrix the alternative Bens had work exactly the same as main timeline Ben, and considering that Azmuth made more than 1, it's very likely they dont. The Biomnitrix looks and works differently from the regular Omnitrix + has an additional weakness that the omnitrix doesnt such as being disabled if hit by an electromagnitc impulse like a solar flare. The omnitrix was hit by the Big Bang and worked just fine afterwards

Who should I ask besides Liger, EpicCookie and Firestorm?

You should preferably also ask Andy and Crabwhale and probably Kukui since he is the main opponent and otherwise he'll just create a thread later. My Area might be interested as well.

I agree the Current Omnitrix Omniverse ben has Multiversal durability and resistance from being erased also Multruant surviving hits from Atomix x should likely be in higher tier like 7-c or something

Probably nothing, the Time Bomb just gets existence erasure and the Omnitrix gets multiversal durability and a resistance to existence erasure. We could maybe conclude if Ben 10000 has a failsafe or not if Alien X ends up resisting multiversal existence erasure in one of my future CRT's but that's about it since Alien X already has multiversal existence erasure.

@Door can you ask Firestorm for input in this thread and the Maltruant CRT since Fandom literally ate my posts 10 times in 2 days time.

@Green huh, weird, could've sworn I did. Oh well, done it now. Also, if this gets accepted, I suppose this should be added as further explanation for Alien X being multiversal. Ben 10000 proabbly doesnt have a failsafe, Ben 10000 can always choose which Alien he transforms into, which is something Ben was never able to do aside from 1 Episode in the original Ben 10 series. So Ben 10000 must have disabled his failsafe, otherwise he would be unable to pick 2 aliens to fuse into.

Master control and failsafe do not contradict one-another and yeah we can add it as extra justification on Alien X's page.

You should ask Liger686 to comment here.

"As mentioned by ProfessorKukui4Life in his downgrade thread , the main argument of his against scaling Alien X to the Timebomb, is that Alien X is refered to as having the most powerful hax, not most poweful Attack potency."

Uh, what? I never said this to be against scaling to the time bomb. I said this to go against scaling to the Chrono Navigator.....Just clarifying this while I have a quick moment because this is a big misconception that I want cleared up.

That being said, I do disagree with this scaling. But for different reasons than what I used against the Navigator.

Well, we preferably need input from Liger686 and a few staff members.

You can ask him again at least. He knows a lot about Ben 10. Andytrenom might also be willing to give input.

I do not know. Sorry. I have watched all of the teenage Ben episodes, but it was long ago and I do not remember well.

Thank you. That are two staff members that agree with this then.

@GyroNutz Thanks for your input. Yeah maybe wait a day or something, it's not that this is that big of a revision. I'll also ask Kukui if he has something to add.

Doorinmyhouse said:
@professorkukui what reasons?
Same reasoning that was used before to reject scaling to the timebomb. It's an outlier.

This is different from the Navigator issue. It's not that the time bomb isn't 2-B, but Alien X just doesn't scale to it because of it being a massive outlier for him since the fusion, Atomic-X, was completely one shotted by the Chronosapien Timebomb. And we've already went over before why Atomic-X being multiple degrees of infinity weaker than Alien X is completely unfounded and ridiculous.

Atomic X has no feats or statement that proves that he is anywhere near Alien X' level. He was beaten by Maltruent, the same Maltruent who was one-shotted by the Anihilaargh that is only low 2-C.

Also even if you were right that Atomic X is around Alien X' level, occam's razor would indicate that Atomic X being erased by the bomb is the outlier, because several statements put Alien X above the Timebomb, whereas only 1 feat puts Atomic X below the Timebomb. Several statements consistently made by credible characters and WOG outweighs 1 outlier.

Dude. All of those points literally got countered and debunked by me in the earlier 2-B thread we had where we discussed this and I knew you'd repeat as if it wasn't.

It's wrong. Maltruent is a PIS and Atomic X being a fusion in and of itself already proves he's near Alien X's level of power at the very least.

>Also even if you were right that Atomic X is around Alien X' level, occam's razor would indicate that Atomic X being erased by the bomb is the outlier, because several statements put Alien X above the Timebomb, whereas only 1 feat puts Atomic X below the Timebomb.

Feats >>>> Statements. Not how this works. And those "several statements" of being above the timebomb are nothing more than the ones I already addressed in the Navigator thread.

Back