• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unicron literally beat him 💀

I am talking about his dimensionality, should have made that clear

I read both arguments, calling AX all powerful and a god is NOT enough to say he has ALL the powers and RESISTANCES.

Hard disagree
Unicron beat him due to Mind hax. Not AP. Read the whole discussion.

The Argument comes from Asmuth saying that Alien X can do anything and he's fully aware of all the alien species in the Universe.

And where do you stand in regards to all the other abilities mentioned?

Unicron beat him
Yep
The Argument comes from Asmuth saying that Alien X can do anything and he's fully aware of all the alien species in the Universe.
Being able to do anything does not mean he has all the abilites or resistances. Hell even if we ignored NLF and said he can that would only grant him abilities not resistances lmao

Anyways like I said this is just wrong, “he can do anything!” is a hyperbole since AX is basically a god in the verse.
And where do you stand in regards to all the other abilities mentioned?
respectfully, I dont care about the rest

Isn't being bounded by time spatiotemporal feature?
I don't understand what you mean by that. Paradox is a time-dependent character, I even remember that in the final episode of the series he could not go into the white void because there was no time there. So the existence of the Paradox depends on time. There is no need to mention Alien X, because his literally contains a universe in his body.

Power Nullification via transmutation and other means is still power nullification.
As stated in the Power Nullification page 'Some characters accomplish these effects through applications of other abilities rather than a standalone ability in itself'. If I were to transmutate a superhuman's DNA into normal human DNA and take away their abilities as a result it would still be power nullification.
Paradox is that he only ignores one resistance of Alien X, and this thing is not Power Null, it only allows him to scale to the resistance that he ignores, it would be a big NLF to give him Power Null just because he ignores a resistance.
Hey @Aolphl , please state your vote again (only summarized from) I am counting votes and adding them to poll
Apologies for the late reply. Life is very complicated, I need to solve both my personal and environmental problems.

I agree with aca4, Resistance to Age Manipulation. No idea about Madness Manipulation, I agree Causality Manip especially if it is stated that "causality" can be destroyed, otherwise disagree. I fully disagree on BDE for Paradox and Alien X. And I fully disagree on "Alien X must have all abilities of verse"
Alien X getting any power via Omnipotence never got rejected
Rejected on here:

Back