• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It should be given to Paradox with Chrono Navigator because Chrono Navigator is capable of destroying all existence including all time and causality even when the user can't use it correctly, but prolly not just via EE, just that if used incorrectly it can do that, should just flat out control causality , possibly even at a high level due to it being capable of destroying "causality itself"
It should be added like this

It should be given to Paradox with Chrono Navigator because Chrono Navigator is capable of destroying all existence including all time and causality even when the user can't use it correctly, but prolly not just via EE, just that if used incorrectly it can do that, should just flat out control causality , possibly even at a high level due to it being capable of destroying "causality itself"
It should be added like this
Agreed but the Chrono Navigator should also have Causality Manipulation on its page too.

If paradox gets BDE then Alien X will also get (Omnipotence)
I said it before, outside of time doesn't gave BDE, lacking spatiotemporal features is gave BDE. The fact that Alien X is Omnipotent does not justify him having all the powers found in the verse, this has already been rejected. I don't see a new argument here.
Do you agree with some of the other abilities like Power Nullification, resistance to Madness Manipulation and the other stuff?
I'm sure it should be Layer 1 Transmutation instead of Power Null. If, for the Paradox, it is specifically stated that with Chrono Navigator it can destroy "causality", I agree with this, but otherwise it is just a simple "destroying" feat. If I destroy a star, I won't get Radiation Manipulation, or if I destroy a galaxy, I won't get Black Hole feat.

Isn't being bounded by time spatiotemporal feature?

Alien X getting any power via Omnipotence never got rejected
There was a CRT for this argument but I'd like to prepose an alternative way of looking at this argument. Asmuth said that 'Alie X can do anything'. This is a obvious NLF but we can put a limit to it. This should include all the abilities shown in the verse that Asmuth is fully aware of like all the aliens in the Omnitrix and all the abilities of Ascalon due to him creating them both. The abilities of other characters that Azmuth are barely aware of are debatable like Dagon, Aggregor and etc.
I'm sure it should be Layer 1 Transmutation instead of Power Null. If, for the Paradox, it is specifically stated that with Chrono Navigator it can destroy "causality", I agree with this, but otherwise it is just a simple "destroying" feat. If I destroy a star, I won't get Radiation Manipulation, or if I destroy a galaxy, I won't get Black Hole feat.
Power Nullification via transmutation and other means is still power nullification.
As stated in the Power Nullification page 'Some characters accomplish these effects through applications of other abilities rather than a standalone ability in itself'. If I were to transmutate a superhuman's DNA into normal human DNA and take away their abilities as a result it would still be power nullification.

The abilities of other characters that Azmuth are barely aware of are debatable like Dagon, Aggregor and etc.
Stated to be "able to do anything" and Omnipotent by paradox so he should get his abilities as well
Paradox should get BDE easily:
Exists in his own personal pocket dimension, which is located outside time, which is a system of cause and effect within the verse, and Paradox his pocket dimension was unaffected by Chronosapien Time Bomb, who destroyed all timelines, multiverses and dimensions, that were proven to be a infinite set of multiple space-time continuum
We need to revise canonicity for that realm thing (because according to VsBW, Viz series is non canon and all it's comics like parallel paradox, ghost ship etc are non canon) but it's still applicable via that statement in op of "existing outside of time"

We need to revise canonicity for that realm thing (because according to VsBW, Viz series is non canon and all it's comics like parallel paradox, ghost ship etc are non canon) but it's still applicable via that statement in op of "existing outside of time"
Nah, the Parallel Paradox comic was accepted is canon that they even put up evidence that Paradox has Cosmic Awareness via Parallel Paradox.

Stated to be "able to do anything" and Omnipotent by paradox so he should get his abilities as well

Nah, the Parallel Paradox comic was accepted is canon that they even put up evidence that Paradox has Cosmic Awareness via Parallel Paradox.
Then there needs to a revision of the rest of the VIZ series of comics in the future to make sure what falls under what is canon or not cause I remember Duncan saying that the comics are canon and that there are ad infinitum versions of alternative histories of earths in crosstime.

Agree : @Hellformer @MintyBoi1 @Dragonite007 (with acasuality type 4 only) @Celestial_Scaler25 @DonkeySlayer06 (accept BDE) @REX9097 (accept BDE) @Lloydblitzed (accept Alien X's BDE) @Aolphl (with acasuality type 4 only)
Disagree : @Dragonite007 @DonkeySlayer06 (with BDE only) @REX9097 (BDE only) @Lloydblitzed (Alien X's BDE only) @Aolphl
Nutral : @Dragonite007 (BDE of paradox)
No need to count the votes which aren’t from mods

I did, its just wank in my opinion. A sad excuse because AX is like the weakest 1-B lol
Unicron is 21D and Bill is at max 12D. There are weaker 1B characters. He currently 1 shots DC.
Giving all abilities and resistances to a character becuase they are the top dog is genuinly disgustingly wrong in my opinion, so I disagree FRA
He didn't say to give him all the abilities and resistances. He said to give AX all the abilities in the verse because it's been stated by Azmuth and the Show's crew that AX has all the abilities in the verse.

Unicron is 21D and Bill is at max 12D.
Unicron literally beat him 💀
There are weaker 1B characters. He currently 1 shots DC.
I am talking about his dimensionality, should have made that clear
He didn't say to give him all the abilities and resistances. He said to give AX all the abilities in the verse because it's been stated by Azmuth and the Show's crew that AX has all the abilities in the verse.
I read both arguments, calling AX all powerful and a god is NOT enough to say he has ALL the powers and RESISTANCES.

Hard disagree

Back