• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronosapien Timebomb scaling revision

Before I respond to any points here, im making a CRT to address Alien X's existence erasure specifically as, like I said before, it's flawed. So it's better to just get it out of the way before arguing verbatim here.

D2FE27CF-1C7A-46DC-9BC9-4C9DD7D28DC9
A492B8B4-681C-4BFF-8EED-F2C3F7727D5A
Atomic-X is confirmed to be weaker than Alien X via author statement, this thread is over. All credits to Firestorm's blog, you and Duncan are da MVP's.

Greenshifter said:
The 5th statement basically confirms that Celestialsapiens scale above the CTB btw.
There is also the satement about Alien x having the greatest power in the series and Other statements so everything is fine

True (this is the normal way Ben 10 fans communicate with writers when it comes to Alien X tho) but he breaks it down and it doesn't really matter if he said yes to destroy or create the multiverse (and I think retcon also counts?) since it's all 2-B, also this is the person in question wanting the writer to confirm omnipotence (cause every Ben 10 fan who bothers them about Celestialsapiens want that) rather than what we are using it for so it's leading but not to the purpose we are using it for.

He doesn't exactly go into any detail about it, or "break it down". His responses are "Yes" and "Yes. They are neutral." An example would be One Punch Man, where a fan asks a fairly leading question about Geryuganshoop's supposed black hole. Murata then goes into length about how Geryuganshoop attacks near the speed of light, which is why we can use the statement despite the original question being arguably leading.

Fair enough, tho if there is not much more to say than yes then it's not really useful for the author to break it down since the person who asked the question already broke it down. This is also mainly confirmation of what we already argued btw, especially Atomic-X's situation which would be a coin-flip when it comes to which abilities he has without this statement and some other additional context.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Also why we shouldn't use Atomic X to scale to Alien X in any way
Read the thread. Atomic X was stomped by Maltruant, Maltruant was one-shotted by the Anihilaargh, Alien X tanked the Anihilaargh. Atomic X has also failed to show any time powers that Alien X has

Doorinmyhouse said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Also why we shouldn't use Atomic X to scale to Alien X in any way
Read the thread. Atomic X was stomped by Maltruant, Maltruant was one-shotted by the Anihilaargh, Alien X tanked the Anihilaargh. Atomic X has also failed to show any time powers that Alien X has
no I typed wrong I wanted to so that we should not use Atomic X to scale Alien X

Back