• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Space beyond (Low 1-C upgrade)

@DarkDragonMedeus @Planck69 Thoughts on the revised description below:

The Space Beyond depicts a higher temporal dimension than those of the branching timelines. The banching timelines exist inside the Space Beyond. In Ben 10 Omniverse Season 6 Episode 1, Vilgax uses the Chronosapien Time Bomb to destroy all branching timelines except No Watch Ben's Timeline. The Space Beyond was unaffected by the CTB and the destruction of the timeline branches. It is not bound by the temporality of the branching timelines. Since a Chronosapien's time powers only work with a higher temporal dimension existing, Clockwork was able to use his abilities with the Space Beyond's Temporal Dimension to bring back the other lower temporal dimensions.
Yes, that's actually the case. Not more.

I will revise this later, already inclusively, but this is not in any way evidence of hypertimeline or extra-dimensional temporal dimension, no.

Basically a timeline that is independent of other timelines or temporal dimension is not affected by this and basically both can cover the same linear axis, we have already mentioned this in the "temporal dimensions revision" I made... In short, this is not appropriate.

But anyway, just go ahead. I'm not going to discuss this further here, I'm just thinking of opening a comprehensive thread with quotes and pages, because both the uncountable infinite timelines argument and the hypertimeline arguments are wrong.(Btw, uncountable infinite timeline actually means hypertimeline because only higher dimensional temporal dimensions can hold uncountable infinite number of timelines, so I'm not sure why you make a structure that already has this with 5-D, What you use for 6-D is basically already in 5-D, but anyway...)

And yes, basically what I'm going to do is to call the tier 1 experts directly in the thread i will made, don't get me wrong, I don't want to have a constant discussion and loop, I just want it to be concluded as quickly as possible

Last edited:
Yes, that's actually the case. Not more.

I will revise this later, already inclusively, but this is not in any way evidence of hypertimeline or extra-dimensional temporal dimension, no.

Basically a timeline that is independent of other timelines or temporal dimension is not affected by this and basically both can cover the same linear axis, we have already mentioned this in the "temporal dimensions revision" I made... In short, this is not appropriate.

But anyway, just go ahead. I'm not going to discuss this further here, I'm just thinking of opening a comprehensive thread with quotes and pages, because both the uncountable infinite timelines argument and the hypertimeline arguments are wrong.(Btw, uncountable infinite timeline actually means hypertimeline because only higher dimensional temporal dimensions can hold uncountable infinite number of timelines, so I'm not sure why you make a structure that already has this with 5-D, What you use for 6-D is basically already in 5-D, but anyway...)

And yes, basically what I'm going to do is to call the tier 1 experts directly in the thread i will made, don't get me wrong, I don't want to have a constant discussion and loop, I just want it to be concluded as quickly as possible
If you have concerns with this thread, voice them now so it can be settled. Why wait and make a separate thread when this one is still open? The only thing that got published so far was the Space Beyond revision.

If you have concerns with this thread, voice them now so it can be settled. Why wait and make a separate thread when this one is still open? The only thing that got published so far was the Space Beyond revision.
My arguments will be very long and detailed, and I plan to deal with them separately because the same mistakes are being made about hypertimeline again.(even though we revised)

As I said, I need to explain them in detail and with quotes, the best way to do this is to open a different thread later. So, just cook right now.

Back