• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chrono verse Major Revisions - Part I: Low 1-C Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means that this could just be talking about the timelines (Aka, universes), rather than proper stacked time axises for the purposes of claiming tier 1.

What are the conclusions here so far, and what currently needs to be done here?

Okay, so which staff members think what here then?

What are the conclusions here so far, and what currently needs to be done here?
I legit have 0 idea. Ultima says that he is fine with just 6D as long as the translation of temporal dimension is correct and the counters against it are pretty weak.
Okay, so which staff members think what here then?
Ping @DarkDragonMedeus and @Maverick_Zero_X, they're the only ones who gave an opinion here.
@DarkDragonMedeus @Maverick_Zero_X @Ultima_Reality

What do you think about this?

Okay. Can somebody summarise what Ultima decided should be done here please?

Okay. Can somebody summarise what Ultima decided should be done here please?
He agreed if we allow the use of the fan translation of the Original JP text instead of the Official Localization
Official Localization have slightly differing meaning than Original JP text
Official Localization assume singular Temporal dimension
Original JP text assumes multiple Temporal

Okay, and what changes would result based on that?

Okay. That seems pretty harmless to apply, but have any other staff members than Ultima commented here?

iirc Ultima being fine with Darkness Beyond Time being 5-D, however Strym didn't really aim to upgrade Darkness Beyond Time to tier 1 iirc, so we need both Strym and Ultima to clarify this point
his other opinion is like what Jedi said

iirc Ultima being fine with Darkness Beyond Time being 5-D, however Strym didn't really aim to upgrade Darkness Beyond Time to tier 1 iirc, so we need both Strym and Ultima to clarify this point
his other opinion is like what Jedi said
You dumb or something?

I said it is whatever tier Zurvan is as it's the opposite.

idk what part you repeat yourself @StrymULTRA , i just said what Ultima said, because Ultima said he is fine with Darkness Beyond Time being tier 1, but you said before that Darkness Beyond Time is just above baseline range and depend on Zurvan's tier and the "multiple temporal dimensionals" statement, which need clarification from both of you because i thought there is miscommunication

other than that @TheGreatJedi13 also mention the other part of Ultima's comment

idk what part you repeat yourself @StrymULTRA , i just said what Ultima said, because Ultima said he is fine with Darkness Beyond Time being tier 1, but you said before that Darkness Beyond Time is just above baseline range and depend on Zurvan's tier and the "multiple temporal dimensionals" statement, which need clarification from both of you because i thought there is miscommunication

other than that @TheGreatJedi13 also mention the other part of Ultima's comment
There's no miscommunication lmfao. It's pretty clear, Zurvan is 6D and DBT above baseline 6D range.

That's it, nothing else.

There's no miscommunication lmfao. It's pretty clear, Zurvan is 6D and DBT above baseline 6D range.

That's it, nothing else.
it isn't about being clear or not, since i already fine with the verse being 5D possibly 6D, however you said Ultima agreed with the thread, yet in his comment he only said being fine with Darkness Beyond Time being tier 1, while he said something about translations which @TheGreatJedi13 already said, the final part of his comment is he reply to @PrinceofPein comment. On the other hand, like you said, DBT is above baseline 6D range (which to be fair, these is no such a thing exist in standard as far as i know). That why i said we need you and @Ultima_Reality to clarify on DBT's problem

it isn't about being clear or not, since i already fine with the verse being 5D possibly 6D, however you said Ultima agreed with the thread, yet in his comment he only said being fine with Darkness Beyond Time being tier 1, while he said something about translations which @TheGreatJedi13 already said, the final part of his comment is he reply to @PrinceofPein comment. On the other hand, like you said, DBT is above baseline 6D range (which to be fair, these is no such a thing exist in standard as far as i know). That why i said we need you and @Ultima_Reality to clarify on DBT's problem
Why you making stuff about a verse you don't know, if I may ask?

Do you even know why he agreed with DBT being Tier 1? Because it's the equal of Zurvan, genius.

Y'all are legit keeping to misinterpreting the arguments here to prevent this CRT from being applied for some reason.

This level of nitpicking is just insane and I have no idea how is that even possible.

For a last time...

Both Zurvan and DBT will get the same tier, as Zurvan transcends the multiverse and DBT is the opposite of it, where erased dreams get to rot, thus DBT exists outside of Zurvan, meaning that to affect the Zurvan/DBT from the other you need above baseline range.

That is all.

sorry, but i need to say, first only me want to seek clarification, not everyone misinterpreting the argument, second idk how i can prevent this CRT being applied despite the fact that i'm a normal member, not staff, and majorities including me being fine with the upgrade.

Anyway, since you accuse me of stonewalling, preventing the upgrade, nitpicking, etc..... i'm going to shut my mouth up, go ahead with applying the revision

I didn't want to get too much involved in this revision, but I will say that it seems odd to me that two statements with no further elaboration are enough to get a "possibly 6-D".
I played the game a long time ago, so maybe there is something else that I don't remember, but I don't think there is any further context to that, it's just two staments of "temporal dimensions" and "time axes" with nothing else added. There is no further elaborarion and this "multiple time dimension" doesn't really get explained, which is odd given that multiple time axis in a 3 dimensional space would be a bit weird. I really don't like the idea that a verse just need a couple of statement that refers to temporal dimensions with the plural to get a possibly Tier 1 rating, especially if this statements lacks eby kind of context, and in general the evidence is extremely weak to me.
But if others agree, then it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back