• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters scaled from Katana and Spider-Man need to have their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do remember Batman catching a baseball and it wielding Hypersonic in some NarutoForums calc.

I don't think speed feats are needed, the speed of Katana's blocks are still valid, only the KE is no longer useable.

@KLOL506 I could be wrong, but isn't ripping off heads Class 5? Several kombatants are given that justification.

@KLOL506 I know about that, but characters like Cassie Cage, Kano, and Johnny Cage are all listed as Class 5 with the justification being that they can rip out heads. There aren't any calculations linked to those statements, so I'm not sure if it has any credence.

Mexicino said:
@KLOL506
I know about that, but characters like Cassie Cage, Kano, and Johnny Cage are all listed as Class 5 with the justification being that they can rip out heads. There aren't any calculations linked to those statements, so I'm not sure if it has any credence.
Class 1 comes from the hanging page of Wikipedia, where it takes 1250 lbs of force to just fracture one neck vertebra. Ripping out heads alongside the muscle would take even more force.

Antoniofer said something about ripping off heads requiring 15000 Newtons or 1,529 kg of force. That's Class 5. Speaking of which, I forgot to mention that Batman has this feat. Leg pressing 2500 pounds or 1133.981 kg is also Class 5.

I unlocked the Batman page.

Anyway, I also think that we should use other durability feats to scale from than the one for Captain America. For one thing, the story clearly intended to state that his shield absorbed the blast, and for another, it is partially made of Vibranium, which can do that per definition.

Shouldn't we just backscale Spiderman off his likely 7-C The Other Key, Luke Cage, and him being significantly superior to the 8-A guys for justifying his Low 7-C key.

The problem is that Luke Cage is currently supposed to be stronger than Spider-Man.

Actually, we're discussing the 8-A stuff. I turns out, that Deadpool didn't actually tank the meteor but was crushed and simply regenerated from it. And I think someone mentioned a problem with Captain America's calc lacking Inverse square law among other things.

Also doesn't have Deadpool have slow Regenerationn despite the high potency of it. Also Deadpool still has numerous durability feats in his page and not just the meteor feat.

Deadpool sometimes has extremely swift Regenerationn, and sometimes it is slower. It depends from writer to writer.

In any case, it seems like we should find other, more reliable, feats than the ones we currently use for Captain America and Deadpool, to scale from.

How do you figure Cap took on half the blast himself? Aside from Cap stating so himself, enough of the blast seems to have been deflected away for an entire rock to have survived behind Cap where everything else didn't. The only indication Cap took any amount of the blast was his scattered up clothes, and that can mostly be attirbuted to a small portion of the heat.

I've been looking through some of Wolvie's and Deadpool's feats, I'll just give my opinion on the subject:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eder/Marvel_Comics:_Wolverine_Getting_Punched

Both look fine, but I have to wonder how much of that can be attributed to his Adamantium Skeleton (if he still had it that point, correct me if I'm wrong), if he got hit with the same amount of force with his normal skeleton would he still be able to withstand it, or would his head just explode?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/Deadpool:_Merc_with_the_Durability

1. Looks fine, of course I hope its taking ISL into account, but nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.

2. Seems pretty direct, or course he could be regenerating between panels. My only problem is that the explosion doesn't look that potent, even with one of the soldiers exclaiming that it could level the Baxter Building

3. Looks fair enough, don't know if the explosion would actually be 8-A from the looks of it, and Wade only seems to take the tail end of it before being punked through a window.

4. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have the full context here, but is that Wade's head bouncing off after the meteor made contact? If that's the case then he obviously regenerated after the impact and is therefore not applicable

5. Aside from the Dino that was on top of him taking on the majority of the blast (I have a hard time believing Wade has better durability than a T-Rex or whatever that was) it seems like Wade needed to regenerate quite a bit between panels.

Wolverine should have much higher durability against blunt trauma than Captain America, due to his Adamantium skeleton, yes.

I also prefer to scale from some other character than Deadpool, given that his Regenerationn occasionally quickly returns him from being turned into goo.

Wasn't the goo thing back when he was Immortal thanks to Thanos?

Also DP's regen is nowhere near as fast as it'd take to regen entirely from those explosion feats

I think that he regenerated from goo after fighting the Hulk, but I may misremember.

I changed Batman's stats to 9-A, if anyone doesn't have any problems with it.

Also, should we change Post-Crisis Batman's lifting strength to At least Class 1, possibly Class 5 and link the scans in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back