• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos, Sailor Chaos, and Destruction powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed on Sailor Chaos's page, her most important ability (plot wise) was removed.

Chaos has the ability to destroy something past nothingness.

To explain it more throughly, I shall post this scan:

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act60/021.jpg

Here in this scan Sailor Cosmos explains that Sailor Chaos damaged the Cosmos to such degree she wasn't able to recover it or bring it back. Sailor Cosmos can regenerate things that have been erased from existence. The Lambda power brough back Sailor Cibi-Moon even though her entire existence, even her Sailor Crystal, was erased by the Cauldron.

Yet despite having this power, Sailor Cosmos could not repair the damage that Sailor Cosmos. Which tempted her to try to change histroy and destroy Chaos before he was reincarnated as a Sailor Senshi.

I would suggest this ability be called something similar to Absolute Destruction and be descfribed as something like (can destroy something past nothing preventing it from being Regenerationn, remade, or recreated in anyway)

Of course there is the problem of NLF, but I don't think this applies to that. Anyone who has better Regenerationn powers than Sailor Cosmos should be able to undo Sailor Chaos's ability as well as those in higher tiers than Sailor Chaos and Sailor Cosmos.

She could just have Regen Negation. But considering Sailor Cosmos called the damage unrecoverable, and not Sailor Chaos's attacks causing unrecoverable damage. This might be able to be considered depending on how others receive your points.

You can ask the people listed in the Sailor Moon section of this page to comment here if you wish.

So I summarize:

• Sailor Chaos can destroy things like Cosmos can not regenerate
  • Cosmos can regenerate the things that had their existence erased
This may be applicable I think even if it will require explanation to this ability

Note: it's funny but on Superpower Wiki, Chaos is one of its Users of this capacity

Well the destruction Chaos can cause is described as beyond the Regenerationn powers of Sailor Cosmos. If we go with this as an actual ability, then this should be a bit more potent than simple Existence Erasure. As Sailor Cosmos can already restore this type of damage.

I do kind've agree with the idea @Lamun has suggested.

wait, if Sailor cosmos is not dead, does that mean that the erasure of chaos has not succeeded in surpassing its Regenerationn?

DodoNova2 said:
wait, if Sailor cosmos is not dead, does that mean that the erasure of chaos has not succeeded in surpassing its Regenerationn?
I would suggest that Sailor Cosmos would have resistence to Sailor Chaos's destruction but only for herself.

I think it's somewhat of a leap in logic to instantly assume it's destroying something on a level past nothingness as the notion isn't explored in SM.

I can agree however with "Void Manipulation (can destroy something on a level where they can't be restored even by Cosmos, who can restore that which was erased from existence)".

Naturally this would mean she can bypass Mid-Godly regen and such as what she destroys cannot be restored even by the Lambda Power/Cosmos Crystal. However, she never said they were destroyed past nothingness, just that it was impossible to restore what was damaged.

okay but Void Manipulation does not bypass Mid Godly nah? I'm going to ask for the kodansha scan at Scarlet for more consistency and info

DodoNova2 said:
okay but Void Manipulation does not bypass Mid Godly nah?
I'm going to ask for the kodansha scan at Scarlet for more consistency and info
I've already asked her for this scan. I'm waiting on her to reply.

Depends on the Void Manipulator, but on Chaos case, it bypasses Mid-Godly, yes, as what she destroys with Void manip cannot be restored even by Cosmos.

Last thing, when I created the cosmos profile, I noticed that she could not use the power of sailor chaos despite the fact that she has the cosmos crystal is it good? (By logic, I would say no but I would like your opinion)

I think adding this as a seperate ability would be an asset to the wiki. It be easier to understand and more simple than just having void manipulation with an extra explanation attached to it.

It can also prevent people from taking characters who have void manipulation from trying to grandfather in this with them.

@dodo no she doesn't have Sailor Chaos's powers as Chaos is her opposite, it wouldn't make sense.

As long as it's elaborated upon, it's much easier to put Void Manipulation and more practical to the wiki. Every ability has levels and it should be common knowledge that a character from a different series altogether won't use powers in the same way.

Take Hades, Kumagawa, BB, TD or Reinhard for example.

All of them have broken erasure abilities, none of them recquired an entire different page altogether despite that. Even then, we don't get people saying your everyday Void Manipulator will erase someone on the Level of Longinuslanze Testament, Machina's Briah, Dark Area or Hades' sword.

Okay. I can see your point.

How do everyone find this description:

Chaos's destruction powers can bypass Mid-Godly Regen and prevent a person or object from either regenerating themselves or being regenerated by a third party.

I'm okay with it. Though you probably should add the explanation as for why at the end:

"Chaos's destruction powers can bypass Mid-Godly Regen and prevent a person or object from regenerating themselves or being restored by a third party - not even Cosmos along with the Lambda Power can recover the damage she causes".

/\

We should really go through Sailor Cosmos's hax and determine which hax Sailor Chaos should be resistant to. She has some pretty OP hax.

Chaos has High-Godly destruction then?

Even on the absolute destruction page, there's someone down there commenting chaos is not universal.

Crzer07 said:
Chaos has High-Godly destruction then?
Even on the absolute destruction page, there's someone down there commenting chaos is not universal.
Mysterymist is a huge DB wanker and constantly attacks Sailor Moon across various sites.

Chaos has abstract nature, it is normal that there is not all the hax which it can resist as 80% of the hax of the senshi can not affect it but I think about it

There are certain hax that might be able to affect her. Now that we have a Cosmos profile, we can determine which hax Sailor Chaos might be resistant to.

While you're editing Chaos' profile, you should probably remove the Sailor Chaos vs Lavos match.

Sailor Chaos is 2-C now so she can't fight the DD because she stomps.

While I think Base Chaos gets stomped.

Either way it's stomp for one or another.

FateAlbane said:
While you're editing Chaos' profile, you should probably remove the Sailor Chaos vs Lavos match from its profile.
Sailor Chaos is 2-C now so she can't fight the DD.
Too bad ... OvO

Yeah, it's always a stomp.

Base Lavos gets stomped by Base Chaos who gets stomped by Dream Devourer who gets stomped by Sailor Chaos who gets stomped by Time Devourer. They don't have matching keys for a fair match anymore.

RIP

resistance to add to chaos we have:

• Void Manipulation (Clearly)
  • Time Stop
  • Reality Warping
  • probably scealing
I think it's all

there are also some Regen feats (outside mid Godly)

Eternal Sailor moon has regenrer her wings which have been destroyed by the sailor team

Henshin can cure all the damage on the body of the moment where you are able to do it (that is to say that if you have the head to cut, you can not do the henshin because you are dead [The weaker forms of senshi ])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back