• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rinnegan users getting soul manipulation.

Also
  • NPI is needed for Human Path users.
    • Nagato Uzumaki
    • Obito Uchiha
    • (Not shown or stated to use, but is able to)
      • Madara Uchiha
      • Sasuke Uchiha
And that's that
You are forgetting people like Momoshiki, Urashiki, Hagoromo (unless he already has soul manip via being a soul), Kaguya (should have rinngan abilities),

Well when nagato was pulling kcm naruto soul he was referring his soul as life force
Which mean life force and soul are same thing in narutoverse
And in new mode naruto can steal/absorb life force
So he should get limited soul minip too

I said I agreed with it all. I don’t understand why people are vouching for NPI when not all forms of it give soul manipulation lol.

Let it be known also that Itachi can physically interact with spirits as he did with the King of Hell.

And itachi also hurt king of hell
And I don't know why some of us keep saying that we agree "chakra connect to soul" and keep ignoring hagormo statements
No chakra does not only/simply connect to soul
Chakra essentially soul since hagoromo clearly state that his , ashura and indra soul is same as chakra
If we agree with hagormo statement than who ever can destroy pure chakra should've soul minip
But to me it's looks like we are not even considering hagormo' statement

Last edited:
Well actually, given the new soul statements you presented,

I'm not entirely sure about the tso users since a lot of people disagreed with soul destruction but the fact that the sword is made from the soul should be enough evidence to grant them it.

All naruto characters should have limited soul manipulation since chakra=soul.

But not too sure there were other people who disagreed and they aren't here rn so gonna have to wait for them.

i dont think all naruto characters whould get limited soul manipulation
only select few will get limited soul manipulation like KingTempest suggested
Jinchuriki who can use Tailed Beast Mode since their limbs are chakra, and scaling off of Naruto, it should count since they're all just pure chakra.
  • Kaguya Otsutsuki
  • Ten Tails Jinchuriki Madara
  • Ten Tails Jinchuriki Obito
  • Naruto Uzumaki
  • Minato Namikaze
  • Killer Bee
  • Utakata
  • Han
  • Rōshi
  • Yagura Karatachi
  • Yugito Nii
  • Gaara
Susanoo Users scaling off of Itachi who can hold spiritual weapons that have no physical form
  • Itachi Uchiha
  • Sasuke Uchiha
  • Madara Uchiha
  • Double Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi
That's probably it
including tsunade and who ever damage pure chakra

changes we get with the Hags statement
Chakra essentially soul since hagoromo clearly state that his , ashura and indra soul is same as chakra
If we agree with hagormo statement than who ever can destroy pure chakra should've soul minip
But to me it's looks like we are not even considering hagormo' statement
i dont think all naruto characters whould get limited soul manipulation
only select few will get limited soul manipulation like KingTempest suggested
Jinchuriki who can use Tailed Beast Mode since their limbs are chakra, and scaling off of Naruto, it should count since they're all just pure chakra.
  • Kaguya Otsutsuki
  • Ten Tails Jinchuriki Madara
  • Ten Tails Jinchuriki Obito
  • Naruto Uzumaki
  • Minato Namikaze
  • Killer Bee
  • Utakata
  • Han
  • Rōshi
  • Yagura Karatachi
  • Yugito Nii
  • Gaara
Susanoo Users scaling off of Itachi who can hold spiritual weapons that have no physical form
  • Itachi Uchiha
  • Sasuke Uchiha
  • Madara Uchiha
  • Double Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi
That's probably it
including tsunade and who ever can damage pure chakra will get limited soul manipulation
but we still need staff to evaluate new info

Does this have any kind of validity? Do you think I should make a new thread based for this?

6moduCE.png

Dead Demon Consuming Seal​

The Dead Demon Consuming Seal is a sealing jutsu created to seal and manipulate souls. Uses of the jutsu:
  • Sealed the soulsof Hashirama and Tobirama.
    • As that happened, the jutsu that was initiated by Hashirama was cancelled.
  • Sealed the soul of the hands of Orochimaru.
  • Sealed one half of Kurama into Naruto and into Minato.
One thing we notice about it though is that it was able to seal Kurama.
Things we know.
  • Kurama is a bijuu. The bijuu are purely chakra.
  • Kurama was stated to have gotten smaller after his soul was split in half.
    • We visibly see the soul of Kurama being ripped out of him as that's happening.
    • A chakra monster gets smaller as his soul is ripped in half.
    • That explains why the horn and tails that are cut off of the Gyuki aren't regrown, since you can't regrow souls.
  • We see Minato's and Kurama's souls linked together.
    • It's stated that the souls of the user and the caster will battle forever.
      • Which explains why Minato was able to get Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, which is gained by taking the chakra of Kurama.

Hagoromo and Obito's Return​

Hagoromo was able to return to the place of the living because his chakra was reunited.
  • Hagoromo is clearly dead, but he says that he has wandered throughout the world as chakra(he flat out says that he's dead).
    • He says that Naruto summoned his soul, so it's confirmation that Hagoromo as of that point is a soul.
    • He is a soul that wanders as chakra, hmm...
      • His soul gave Naruto and Sasuke chakra, and was weakened after that.
      • When they sealed Kaguya, he got his chakra back.
  • He says that his son, Ashura, reincarnated into Naruto.
    • Reincarnation Definition
      • The belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form.
      • Rebirth of the soul in a new body.
      • A new incarnation or embodiment, as of a person.
    • Hagoromo says he sees his chakra clinging onto Naruto.

Orochimaru​

The Asura Path rips out the soul of people to gain information. We know now that souls have something to do with knowledge.
We see that Orochimaru, after getting his chakra back from Kabuto, all of his intel was transferred into Orochimaru as well.
  • The soul is connected with intelligence.
  • Chakra is connected with intelligence.
Orochimaru, after getting his hands sealed, was unable to use hand seals. It was at the point where he was injured just because of the loss of his hands' soul. He almost died as well.
He thought Tsunade's medical ninjutsu could heal his hands. Medical ninjutsu is flat out just applying chakra on the target (search Mystical Palm Technique), so if chakra can restore a missing part of the soul, that says a lot.

Spirit Transformation Technique and Edo Tensei​

Madara's Body: Soul starts to leave, but it goes right back into Madara's body.
Mei Terumi: Madara's chakra, which had started to separate from his body, is now clinging firmly to it.
We know these are souls because Dan flat out confirms that they're souls.
  • Dan: Souls ascending after being released from the Edo Tensei can be controlled with this Jutsu too.
All of these are basically screaming "chakra = souls".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back