• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestialsapien Upgrade (Scaled to Chrono Navigator)

I find scaling speed from an attack potency and range feat to be quite suspicious. We preferably need more staff input before you do so.

I would prefer more input from staff and knowledgeable members before you scale anybody's speed from a creation feat. I am very overworked right now, so I do not have the time to properly evaluate this.

Thanks. Are you willing to remind Andy and any other staff members who replied above to comment here again via their message walls?

Im very sorry that I did not get back to this like I said I would. I have been too busy IRL dealing with school work and personal family issues to get back to this as I am only now getting just caught up with whats happening on the wikia.

I still disagree with the upgrade, but since the changes were already implemented and this thread has gotten to be a long discussion as it is, I will leave this alone for a bit. I will make a thread to continue my issues with the arguments for the upgrade in the near future.

Question: Why is the Multiverse only 2-B, even though we know it follows string theory? It makes sense that the universe should have infinite universes, i.e, 2-A. For further confirmation:

In the Generator Rex/Ben 10: Heroes United crossover, after Ben helps Rex beat the bad guy, Ben returns to his universe (which is referred to as Dimension). Rex says that he hopes he meets him again to which the hot doctor (totally forgot her name) replies that with their bring infinite dimensions(universes), it's really unlikely, he'll meet Ben soon. The crossover is canon to the Ben 10 continuity, as it's the first appearance of Shocksqatch, who later appears in Omniverse and Ben already knows how to use it's powers.
FB IMG 15704661486745595

Ben knowing how to use Shacksquatch despite never getting a proper debut in "canon" isn't a big deal considering the same thing happened with Fasttrack.

Not trying to argue the crossover is non-canon just pointing that out.

Antvasima said:
Thanks. Are you willing to remind Andy and any other staff members who replied above to comment here again via their message walls?
Has anybody done this yet?

Because there is absolutely no context behind that statement and appears to just be a random claim made by someone who might not know what she is speaking about.

Not only that, Paradox directly contradicts her statement by saying the Multiverse has 100s of timelines that branch off Ad Infinitum, which is only 2-B. Paradox should be taken over he in terms of credibility and even at the worst, "infinite dimensions" could just fall under "Ad Infinitum" in which they branch off infinitely.

Either way, that stamenet is too vague to apply anything above 2-B.

Also, The Everlasting made a mention to me that outside of the crossover, Generator Rex never deals with parallel universes, let alone the characters never doing any research on parallel universes at any point in the show besides the crossover.

So with that, the crossover most definitely should not be used as any sort of evidence for the size of the Ben 10 Multiverse.

Antvasima said:
I would prefer more input from staff and knowledgeable members before you scale anybody's speed from a creation feat. I am very overworked right now, so I do not have the time to properly evaluate this.
So, returning to this issue...

@Overloader99

The Ben 10 Multiverse started out as one and then branched onward. 2-B is fine.

@Antvasima

Haven't had the time to message them yet. Probably later today.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, The Everlasting made a mention to me that outside of the crossover, Generator Rex never deals with parallel universes, let alone the characters never doing any research on parallel universes at any point in the show besides the crossover.

So with that, the crossover most definitely should not be used as any sort of evidence for the size of the Ben 10 Multiverse.
What about Breach?

Overloader99 said:
Question: Why is the Multiverse only 2-B, even though we know it follows string theory? It makes sense that the universe should have infinite universes, i.e, 2-A. For further confirmation:
I'll probably upgrade the cosmology in a few months but I first gotta watch Gen Rex to see how they threat alternate timelines and stuff.

@Kukui doubt it Rex mentions other dimensions and stuff the first time he sees his brother. The thing is I'm not gonna argue against Paradox's 2B statement, I'm perfectly fine with that statement. But it doesn't contradict the infinite dimensions stuff, but I'd rather not get to deep into this right now.

Now that I think about it, is DC's Hypertime rated as infinite? The description of a network of alternate timelines that branch off from the DC Universe matched Paradox's description.

Back