• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestialsapien Upgrade (Scaled to Chrono Navigator)

Thank you.

By the way, having your energy/life absorbed/drained isn't really a weakness, it's just not having the resistance to it.

OH GOD I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THANKS FIRESTORM YOU ROCK LIKE GODDAMN

Also remove the

Note: Please do not attempt to scale Alien X to the Chronosapien Time Bomb. Not only was Atomic X unable to stop it, it would be nonsensical for Ben 10,000 to utilize an alien that is infinitely weaker to stop a multiversal weapo

THANKS MATE YOU GUYS ROCK

IF SOMEONE EDITS ALIEN X PAGE AGAIN, REMOVE THIS:

Note: Please do not attempt to scale Alien X to the Chronosapien Time Bomb. Not only was Atomic X unable to stop it, it would be nonsensical for Ben 10,000 to utilize an alien that is infinitely weaker to stop a multiversal weapo

Since this has been taking care of, we need to talk about Atomic-X. Should we just downgrade him to "At least High 5-A" for now

Would it be acceptable to add to the description that Alien X recreated the Chronosapien Time Bomb as well?

In the same episode that they gave Vilgax the CTB in the past, the episode revolves around the Anihilaarg, which directly connects to So Long and Thanks for the Smoothies and Universe VS Tennyson. The writers wouldn't have fogotten about Ben recreating the universe and everything in it when they put the CTB in the past.

(Not sure if this goes on a thread, but I am just very curious regarding Atomic X & Alien X so hopefully someone can explain it to me.)

I see multiple people agreeing on two things.

"Atomic X doesn't possess Serena and Bellicus for more autonomy. With Serena and Bellicus are gone, there is the tradeoff of decreased powers."

Where did Ben or Paradox state this? And not to mention this wouldn't be necessary because I thought that Future Ben was actually just our Ben Prime's future which was a storyline in the last few seasons of Omniverse. So if that is the case then that Future Ben already had complete access to Alien X since he already did it in the past, there would be no tradeoff in powers.

Now regarding the Time Bomb killing all of the Bens.

If Alien X was on that level, wouldn't the failsafe of our Ben activate the moment Ben 10k dies? The failsafe was specifcally created to help Ben pick an Alien when his life is endanger. It would pick the alien that it believed can handle the situation.

Some might argue that the failsafe wasn't introduce until the last episode, however though the word "Failsafe" wasn't mentioned until the last episode we always saw it in action throughout the series.

In fact Ben mentioned it earlier in Omniverse that the Omnitrix just gives him the aliens that he needs.

Unless I am wrong, Atomic X really doesn't live up to the power it should by all means have as fusion of Alien X and another powerful Alien, the only one that gets strenghted is Atomix. Unless there's anything that would indicate otherwise?

As for the failsafe, I would put it down to PIS. Otherwise there is no suspense at all because no matter what happens, Alien X gets auto selected and boom he's saved. Of course, it could simply be that the failsafe isn't perfect or you could just kill Ben fast enough it doesn't kick in, I don't know.

Considering that Biomnitrix fusion is actually gene splicing, he is replacing powerful Celestialsapiens chromosomes with weaker Atomix chromosomes.

@Firestorm808 Going to rewatch the episode later to double check. You might be right Ben still has to ask for the keys to use it completely, I thought they were guilty which gave him the rights. (Didn't he use it easily against Rooters?)

And I don't think it is that simple of just upgrading Atomix. The only mention we have from the biomnitrix is that it uses two omnitrix to combine it. Which reminds me, the single Omnitrix of Ben 10k would've automatically switched him to a complete Alien X if it thought it stood a chance against the time bomb.

@LSirLancelotDuLaci It wouldn't really be PIS as this would be the only threat at this time that was above his other feats. For example if this was a planet explosion and if we used the argument of Ben's failsafe not working then we say its a PIS as we know has aliens above planet level.

And Ben just simply casually used Alien X against the Rooters so it shows the writers don't really care much about suspense in that aspect.

The feature of the failsafe was added at the last minute and contradicts past dangerous times in the series.

The point of the writers using Alien X against the rooters is to emphasize to Kevin that Ben has too much power. Ben even started acting like a jerk in that scene.

Firestorm808 said:
Ben still has to ask for the keys to Alien X from Serena and Bellicus.
You actually did it.Congratulations,what was the cost ....ultimate forms are downgrading except ult echo echo and ult humungosaur possibly

MrLuk2000 said:
So should we downgrade Atomic-X to just "At least High 5-A"?
I suppose that seems fine, but I am not the best person to ask.

Would it be acceptable to add to the description that Alien X recreated the Chronosapien Time Bomb as well?

In the same episode that they gave Vilgax the CTB in the past, the episode revolves around the Anihilaarg, which directly connects to So Long and Thanks for the Smoothies and Universe VS Tennyson. The writers wouldn't have fogotten about Ben recreating the universe and everything in it when they put the CTB in the past.

Andy is correct. Building a nuclear weapon does not automatically give you the power of a nuclear weapon, and the same principle holds here.

So, are all the edits done/should I lock the pages again?

Okay. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

@LaggingAround since Atomic-X got erased by the CTB so did Alien X's DNA and because there is only one alien x in the multiverse and (future/present) so Teen Ben couldn't access Alien X at the time. Could also be the omnitrix didn't recognize a multiversal existence erasure threat.

@Lagging

That's not lack of care, that's a thematic action. Ben isn't using Alien X just because, it's part of what happens in the episode as a whole. Not to mention the failsafe in general meshes really bad with past life or death incidents he has been in, they just don't make sense.

And it's not a simple matter of "past feats". Alien X is shown quite easily and casually recreating the time space of an entire universe. How does the Time Bomb scale above this and would, by consequence, be out of Alien X's ability to handle? It really doesn't. Is just story taking precedence from power scaling.

In the omnitrix page, we currently have "Alien X can recreate the universe in an instant" as justification for the MFTL+ rating. Can we add this to Alien X's speed description as well?

For some reason we have Ben and Gwen as half-anodites. Corrected them to be 1/4.

Back