• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Thread

"What's the use if I told you about it? It's not like something you can brag about... Like some person telling their tragic past just so that the others would sympathize.... What's the point if I told you about it?"
"I know your past isn't the best, I want to help you anyway. I want you to be my friend, I already sympathize with you, I thought that was IT for two months, I felt like nothing and nobody could possibly help me or make me happy, and I still kind of do, but I still want to help you." Palaria said, her voice cracking at a few points

"I know your past isn't the best, I want to help you anyway. I want you to be my friend, I already sympathize with you, I thought that was IT for two months, I felt like nothing and nobody could possibly help me or make me happy, and I still kind of do, but I still want to help you." Palaria said, her voice cracking at a few points
"..."

Her heart was empty. Lacking in any sort of sympathy from Palaria telling her past. It's not something she like to tell anyone, lest even tell a stranger whom she just met hours ago.

"... See? You're doing the thing... About the past..." she said slowly, her voice still remaining scruffy and grumpy.

"..."

Her heart was empty. Lacking in any sort of sympathy from Palaria telling her past. It's not something she like to tell anyone, lest even tell a stranger whom she just met hours ago.

"... See? You're doing the thing... About the past..." she said slowly, her voice still remaining scruffy and grumpy.
"I never told you what happened Victoria, nor do I intend to, I just told you how I felt and still feel. I sympathize with you because I know how you feel, and its not the end, I just want to be your friend so i can help you here." Palaria said

"I never told you what happened Victoria, nor do I intend to, I just told you how I felt and still feel. I sympathize with you because I know how you feel, and its not the end, I just want to be your friend so i can help you here." Palaria said.
"Like I said, I'm already fine... You don't have to help me..."

Palaria was silent herself, smiling reassuringly at Victoria
"It was... a house...

There was an old-looking house, one not too big or too small. The windows were... opaque, so you could barely see the light if it was morning or evening...

My vision was so blurry at that time, I couldn't see well or move. But I saw two tall figures floating, one male and one female...

It was hard to see, but there we so much red... So I crawled and I crawled..

And when I got a closer look, they weren't floating...

There were ropes..."

The woman spoke without nostalgia as if this was something that had happened yesterday, and she was simply reporting the facts of it.

"It was... a house...

There was an old-looking house, one not too big or too small. The windows were... opaque, so you could barely see the light if it was morning or evening...

My vision was so blurry at that time, I couldn't see well or move. But I saw two tall figures floating, one male and one female...

It was hard to see, but there we so much red... So I crawled and I crawled..

And when I got a closer look, they weren't floating...

There were ropes..."

The woman spoke without nostalgia as if this was something that had happened yesterday, and she was simply reporting the facts of it.
"oh no..." Palaria murmured, wrapping Victoria into a tight hug without warning

"I'm saying you at the time, not the you you threw up to push others away..." Palaria murmured
"No...." she shook her head and stared blankly into the sky.

"There were no tears, I felt... sorta empty at that time... Didn't know what happened, nor do I care why it happened, it just did.

After that, I was taken to another place. The kids next to me were weird, they seem to... smile a lot, much like you and the others. Some have their parents throw them out, some are victims of rape and others... were like me.

But for some reason, I can't help but feel nothing...

So I lied. Made fake stuff about me and my personality... Didn't care if they found out, just wanna fit in the group is all..."

Her voice contained no emotion, as she was ever colder whilst Palaria embraced her lifeless body.

"Of course, I didn't really have enough money to go to school... So I went for drugs, hoping it would help fund the tuition and the little food. Had to eat even people's pukes just to get by, but... there was nothing I had to lose...

After seven years, I..... snuck into a college. Colorado, was it? Yeah, I think it was...

Given I can't just barge in without looking like a masseuse, I gotta dress up as an old student. For that short time, it went sorta well but still didn't feel anything remarkable... Turns out, the student was a rapist victim, and he..."

Victoria remembered what happened that night, something she couldn't say, as she remained silent for a short while.

"I did all sorts of "fun" after I graduated, had a lot of drinks, nightless stands, and constant partying...

But life just hits you without realizing it...

Cataclysm this, lost all the fake [friends] that, and here I am..."

"No...." she shook her head and stared blankly into the sky.

"There were no tears, I felt... sorta empty at that time... Didn't know what happened, nor do I care why it happened, it just did.

After that, I was taken to another place. The kids next to me were weird, they seem to... smile a lot, much like you and the others. Some have their parents throw them out, some are victims of rape and others... were like me.

But for some reason, I can't help but feel nothing...

So I lied. Made fake stuff about me and my personality... Didn't care if they found out, just wanna fit in the group is all..."

Her voice contained no emotion, as she was ever colder whilst Palaria embraced her lifeless body.

"Of course, I didn't really have enough money to go to school... So I went for drugs, hoping it would help fund the tuition and the little food. Had to eat even people's pukes just to get by, but... there was nothing I had to lose...

After seven years, I..... snuck into a college. Colorado, was it? Yeah, I think it was...

Given I can't just barge in without looking like a masseuse, I gotta dress up as an old student. For that short time, it went sorta well but still didn't feel anything remarkable... Turns out, the student was a rapist victim, and he..."

Victoria remembered what happened that night, something she couldn't say, as she remained silent for a short while.

"I did all sorts of "fun" after I graduated, had a lot of drinks, nightless stands, and constant partying...

But life just hits you without realizing it...

Cataclysm this, lost all the fake [friends] that, and here I am..."
"I'm... sorry." Palaria murmured, gripping her a little tighter now

"You want to be friends with a criminal? You must've lost your sanity then..." she said sarcastically.
"If you were that bad, if you were evil you wouldn't be here, being a criminal means nothing right now, and it won't mean anything to me either way. You did what you had to do." Palaria said, shifting herself back to speak face to face with Victoria, tears rolling down her face

"If you were that bad, if you were evil you wouldn't be here, being a criminal means nothing right now, and it won't mean anything to me either way. You did what you had to do." Palaria said, shifting herself back to speak face to face with Victoria, tears rolling down her face
"Why are you crying?"

For someone like Victoria, there was no reason to cry. There was no point in crying. Why cry over useless stuff like that? It's not like crying would help anyone, so why bother? She couldn't cry nor feel sadness at that time, so why would someone like Palaria cry?

It was more like she couldn't bring herself to cry.

She didn't have time to cry, so there was no point. In the world she's in, it's kill or be killed. Crying would show weakness, and weakness is something she cannot show.

Maybe lying would be the best, she thought. Maybe faking it would work, she thought. But for someone who sees right through her, it only leaves one last wall of lies, one last curtein to reveal a piece of her already shattered heart. A powder that once was her soul, now reduced to a single speck of dust.

"Why are you crying?"

For someone like Victoria, there was no reason to cry. There was no point in crying. Why cry over useless stuff like that? It's not like crying would help anyone, so why bother? She couldn't cry nor feel sadness at that time, so why would someone like Palaria cry?

It was more like she couldn't bring herself to cry.

She didn't have time to cry, so there was no point. In the world she's in, it's kill or be killed. Crying would show weakness, and weakness is something she cannot show.

Maybe lying would be the best, she thought. Maybe faking it would work, she thought. But for someone who sees right through her, it only leaves one last wall of lies, one last curtein to reveal a piece of her already shattered heart. A powder that once was her soul, now reduced to a single speck of dust.
"Because nobody should be put through that... nobody..." Palaria closed her eyes and snifled

"I will help you, one way or another." Palaria said, conviction in her voice

"Because nobody should be put through that... nobody..." Palaria closed her eyes and snifled
"Maybe I deserved it..." she muttered.

"I will help you, one way or another." Palaria said, conviction in her voice
"...."

She couldn't bring herself to agree to it, wanting not to reach out but at the same time does. Her heart wants to find true love and true relationships with people. And now it's right on her, served on a silver platter.

"Maybe I deserved it..." she muttered.

"...."

She couldn't bring herself to agree to it, wanting not to reach out but at the same time does. Her heart wants to find true love and true relationships with people. And now it's right on her, served on a silver platter.
"You didn't. You aren't a bad person, you never were." Palaria said, gripping Victoria's shoulders tighter

"Even if I say yes... You may be lying...." she said, her face still empty as she looks down, her body slouching.
"We both know I'm not Victoria, in this day and age, we need friends more then ever. I will help you, I will make you feel better..." Palaria said, her voice cracking a little, even if she had conviction, she couldn't help but still be depressed about what happened to Victoria

"We both know I'm not Victoria, in this day and age, we need friends more then ever. I will help you, I will make you feel better..." Palaria said, her voice cracking a little, even if she had conviction, she couldn't help but still be depressed about what happened to Victoria
"..."

Victoria, for the first time, frowned.

"Please Victoria, let me help you, let me be your friend. It won't bring back what was lost... but at least we can hold eachother higher." Palaria said, on the verge of breaking into tears again
"Maybe... maybe just this once..."

She slowly slouched to her shoulder and down her chest, letting gravity take her body as she falls to her.

"Maybe... maybe just this once..."

She slowly slouched to her shoulder and down her chest, letting gravity take her body as she falls to her.
Palaria allowed Victoria to slump over, shifting herself to allow Victoria to comfortably rest her head on Palaria's thighs in dead silence

Neron walked by the place and saw Aura, out of sheer boredom he went to greet her

"Aura, right?"
“...58... 59... THAT'S TEN! Was it 10? Let's go with ten, ten is good TEN WHOLE MINUTES, OH MY GOD, AND I'M JUST GETTING STARTED....Ah...Ah. Fml.” just like people playing the Game when they are reminded that it exists, Aura sighed. But her dismay turned to enthusiasm before it could settle in. Neron was there . “Got that right, I'm Aura. And what you just saw was barely 0000000001.0002% of what I can do when I get serious. So tell me what you want, what you really really want.”

Last edited:
“...58... 59... THAT'S TEN! Was it 10? Let's go with ten, ten is good TEN WHOLE MINUTES, OH MY GOD, AND I'M JUST GETTING STARTED....Ah...Ah. Fml.” just like people playing the Game when they are reminded that it exists, Aura sighed. But her dismay turned to enthusiasm before it could settle in. Neron was there . “Got that right, I'm Aura. And what you just saw was barely 0000000001.0002% of what I can do when I get serious. So tell me what you want, what you really really want.
Neron smiled at her, maybe he could be a good friend of this human

”Well now, I'm Neron and I would like to do something, since I saw you there doing nothing I wanted to ask you if you want to do something to pass the time? but actually i have no idea what to do”

Back