• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Registration

SmallVeneratedIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif

Still accepting submissions?

Okay so first of all, he's 9-B minimum and probably 9-A if he's not literally just physically weak

Other then that, I can pretty easily help the bolding issue

But no Healing, there's a reason any Healing is via new shit that's coming around and not mana, using mana is Poison to the human body

Ok based on what you said I was able to revise the oc a lil better so tell me what u think
That's still Peak Human...

I'm sorry but by lore your character gets dominated by even the most fodder elemental and cannot be under 9-B, remember, a physically thirteen shortstack is 9-B

In this case Subsonic reactions is not a request it is pretty much a requirement unless you play the world's most defensive style with your character

Listen, if it was another RP, I'd be perfectly fine with Tier 10 physical stats, but this one's lore doesn't allow it sadly

That's still Peak Human...

I'm sorry but by lore your character gets dominated by even the most fodder elemental and cannot be under 9-B, remember, a physically thirteen shortstack is 9-B

In this case Subsonic reactions is not a request it is pretty much a requirement unless you play the world's most defensive style with your character
Ok i made him a lil more better with sub sonic and class 1 and better dura

I should note that 9-B physically is only really for the folks that are straight up concentrated Fodder and even the weakest elementals pose a threat to most the stronger member of the Ashes of Calamity.

Keyword most.

I should also note that he is not the best engineer, Shalai is and its not even close

with all of that said and if that's your final answer, sure.

I never said he was the best, just good at it. It's not a competition, friend.
I have to make sure because I could see that becoming an issue in-future

If this RP ever gets that far

Why does every idea I like have to happen late into the story

Back