• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight Vanguard Profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well during the fight between Aichi and Chris of Team S.I.T in the VF Circuit, he attacked one of Aichi's Paladins with that Unit.

And, from the looks of it, Geograph Giant carries around a minature earth in its hand and just by tapping a place on the mini earth, Aichi's Unit got instantly attacked at the same time....

What kind of feat would this even be? A speed feat?

Good point. And the weird thing is it just randomly tapped A place on the mini earth it was holding and its attack landed instantly. So that might justify planetary range even more.

Also updates:

First, concerning Amaterasu, I managed to get Darkanine to calc the Sun she created but, unfortunetly it caps out at Multi-City Block level so its not anything notable when we already have the Units at that level. And since shes a Grade 3......yeah......

Second, I believe this may be a new speed feat. In S2 Kai's new deck (Narukami i believe), the one he got after Kagero was erased from their memories, he has a Unit called Dragonic Kaizer Vermillion. And during most of his fights with it, Kai states that Vermillion attacks its foes "At the speed of light" with its signature attack "Vermillion Thunderbolt!". Now, im not sure if this is either credible or vague since Kai says this in all his fights in S2. However, at the very least it should be MHS+ since Vermillion uses actual lightning in its attacks going by the statements surrounding it and the Units of other grades would scale if taken seriously.

If he is actual lightning it should be at least MHS+ but the SOL statement idk it maybe like how team rocket says their catchphrase so yeah...

Yeah MHS+ sounds better tbh. SoL sounds too outlandish for this point in Vanguard. If another SoL feat comes up again we should consider it but for now lets call ti hyperbole.

New feat for the Void. And its stated in episode 83 when Leon Soryu faces off against Daigo.

Apparently, when the Void took the Royal Paladin Clan from the Vanguard World, it created a tear in the Space-Time Continuum. And the evidence to prove this is Daigo strangely teleporting from place to place around the world against his will as he had been caught up within the tear. And he will continue teleporting randomly until the Royal Paladins have been freed and unbinded from the Void. At least thats what Suiko from Ultra Rare believes.

What would this be? Hax or AP?

MASSIVE incoming feats for the Void. I found them after getting to the near end of the VF Circuit arc. Theres 3 of them and for Vanguard, they seem to be quite incredible.

The first feat is that apparently, the inside of the Void itself is actually an entire Universe/Pocket Universe...........we see this after we see Blaster Blade, Blaster Dark and Dragonic Overlord get sucked into it. Here is a pic:
Vanguard Feat (2)
Blaster Blade floating in the Void along with Blaster Dark and Dragonic Overlord, which appears to be an entire Universe.

So IF this is really true, and that inside the Void is an entire Universe, the Void by itself will be getting Tier 3 or Tier 2 without even doing anything.............

Now the second feat is a statement Takuto made about the void when explaining it to Aichi and co. He said that the Void is "A thing that doesn't have a physical form, existing only as a will and its power is immeasureable.....". So what does this mean? We already know the Void is Non-Corporal but it also might be an abstract being (possibly even omnipresent) and the "immeasurable power" part might further be of use to determining its Tier.

And finally, the 3rd feat for the Void. Just by covering the surface of Planet Cray the skies and everything on the planet take a warping appearance as if the Void is warping the entire planet. So if all else fails, the Void should be at least planet level through Reality Warping alone.

Good find huh? Lol

sorry i didn't reply earlier but from tearing space-time continuum i think that's hax from space-time manipulation and cross diminutional travel

TISSG7Redgrave said:
sorry i didn't reply earlier but from tearing space-time continuum i think that's hax from space-time manipulation and cross diminutional travel
No problem, my bad if I was disturbing you.

But replying now is good enough as I've found feats that are well worth the wait lol.

Nah you weren't i just had bad lag for computer lol RIP

EDIT: That's a good find though if Void created that space is that a legit universe? If so then 3-A to low 2-C i think

Yeah something like that. It's posted just above. Apparently the inside of the Void is an entire universe......which strangely I never noticed until this point lol

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Nah you weren't i just had bad lag for computer lol RIP
EDIT: That's a good find though if Void created that space is that a legit universe? If so then 3-A to low 2-C i think
It should be. It does have that cosmic-like background plus we see entire galaxies and/or at least stars inside it.

Either way there is definitely some kind of Dimension inside the Void where its keeping the Royal Paladin, Shadow Paladin and Kagero Clans away from existence.

Update: It seems that when the Void took over Leon Soryu, the Void was the one who gave the power of Psyqualia to him.

Not saying the Void is the origin of it but since it gave Leon the power, the Void should be able to have all the abilities Psyqualia has to offer.

Also, can't believe I didnt notice this earlier.... But given the nature, context and information about Blaster Blade Spirit, it should mean that Blaster Blade has a type of immortality in a way as he can continue to fight his opponents as a spirit. We best see this during Leon and Aichi's fight in S2. Despite Blaster Blade still being binded in the Void, a fragment of his spirit was able to reach Aichi and become the Blaster Blade Spirit card for Aichi to use in his deck.

In addition to Immortality, Blaster Blade should be somewhat resistant to bindment and sealing hax as his a part of his spirit was able to leave the Void despite still being its prisoner. He should also have Durability Negation due to being able to fight foes as a Spirit.

Does this seem reasonable?

ANOTHER new feat......lol this is crazy.

Anyway, after seeing the finale of S2, we see a pretty cool feat for Aichi and Takuto's Blond Ezel. When Ezel reappears on Cray to help protect the units, he simply charges up his energy and, very casually, starts vanquishing the Void's warped presence around the entire planet (tho not destroying it, the Void is still very much alive) and simutaneously doing that breaks the bind The Void has on Blaster Blade, Blaster Dark and Dragonic Overlord which allows them to go free.

So this is, at the very least, Planet Level since the Void was warping the planet just by simply surrounding it. And this should scale over to other grade 3's (however not just any ones as this is a special specific feat done by the MC's so only the MC's vanguards such as Aichi's Blaster Blade, Kai's Dragonic Overlord, Misaki's Amaterasu/Tsukoyomi, Kamui's Brutal Jack and etc. will scale towards this. Aka the special vanguards and not just any random Grade 3 who isnt worth talking about). And for Blond Ezel he should be Likely Higher as well since he was vanquishing the Void's presence on Cray just by powering up.

Blaster Blade Spirit and Dark seem to be able to somewhat escape sealing as they still have 9000 attack power albeit they are somewhat weakened so they can project themselves should they be sealed. They are the same with dura negation so yeah.

Is it blond ezel or platinum ezel? Platinum Ezel is superior to blond ezel. And engulfing the planet cray i'm not sure to what AP but it could be planet but the next question is void itself. Void could very well be tier 3 or 2 via hax on it's own because while it creates the dimension it didn't destroy cray along with some other planets but it can be argued he targeted it and the units managed to hold out idk Void is weird but it does have possession

Yeah Blaster Dark has a spirit form as well so it should apply to him.

It was regular Ezel who did the feat, so Platinum Ezel would definitely scale higher. Also I believe its planet because the Void was warping the entire planet just by merely surrounding it. So it didnt even do anything at all and Cray was still effected by its dark power. And Ezel was able to make that part of the Void disapeer just by merely powering up. However I could ask and see if someone could calc it to be on the safe side.

Im not sure if its through hax since the inside of the void itself is a dimension/universe but we could list it as that. And as for the planets, I believe the Void's intention was to just suck out the life of those planets as it didnt really need to outright destroy them since The Void not doing anything alone was already far too much for the Units of Cray to do much of anything until Aichi and the others got involved. It's mere presence over Cray's surface was sucking out the life of the planet so I believe the Void just felt that doing anything higher on the latter wouldnt be needed. Plus the Units of cray couldnt even fight it as it didnt have a true form and was just a thing of will and nothingnes.

So basically, its not that the Void couldnt destroy them it just chose not to. Besides, its not like the Void was notably threatened by the Units Aichi and the Gold Paladins just forced it to retreat after defeating Possessed Leon. And seeing as it came back later on with its Avatar Link Joker, you may see my point.

So it's a life wiper basically and true only was fully serious during season 3 i think where Aichi beat a physical manifestation of Void (if that's how classify that takuto)

Yeah you could say that. Its intention was Life Wiping but it could have done far much more than that. Its just that, without any worthy resistance or foes that could challenge it, the Void has never found a reason to unleash that much power when its mere presence alone was enough to completely fodderize its victims.

two people i think can stand up to the void liberator alfred and liberator blaster blade considering it was forced to leave also kai with kagero inverse should scale to them

Possible. Personally I think so but would Blaster Blade be comparable to Ezel? Both are technically Aichi's Avatars but Blaster Blade is his most refered one as Aichi stopped using Ezel after S2. So would they be equals in a way?

hmm it depends they have the same AP but here's the thing salvation ezel lost to omega glandios while blaster blade and Alfred liberator beat it

Wouldnt that specifically be game mechanics? The only thing I think we should take from Cardfights is a feat that the Units themselves do and then scale them towards Units with equal or higher grades as it might be the only way to properly get tiers for them without messing up. And since we're not gonna just make a profile for any random Unit but just ones who are either being used to scale or have importance in the verse such as Blaster Blade/Dragonic Overlord, this should be okay.

But as for Units beating other Units in a Cardfight, which is factoring in point values and turns, it might be safer to define Ezel losing but Blaster Blade and Alfred L. winning through these specifics as game mechanics. Furthemore, wasnt Takuto the one who used him? And as far as im concerned, Takuto isnt really on Aichi's level as a Cardfighter. So it could have been him simply not as strong as Aichi to use Salvation Ezel to its full potential, especially considering Takuto was facing his evil Reversed Twin who was getting power from the Void.

So we can chalk this up to 3 things:

1.) The Void was powering up Evil Takuto and Link Joker to the point where regular Takuto stood no chance, especially when he wasnt on Aichi's level.

2.) Game Mechanics

3.) PIS

Any one of these should work.

hmm good point but at least alfred liberator should scale to Omega glendios but keep in mind Blaster Blade does contend with grade 3s i mean it's rival is dragonic overlord to be fair and it did fight it after evil Takuto lost

Yeah Grade isnt everything. We're just gonna use the Grades as a starting point but for really notable Units uch as Blaster Blade, we can go beyond just Grades. After all, like you said, Blaster Blade can consistently contend with Grade 3's such as Dragonic Overlord and is Aichi's main Avatar and I agree. So it proves he is not just an ordinary G2.

So for Units such as Blaster Blade, they are exceptable. Otherwise we'll just go by the Grade for the other units.

Also yeah Alfred Liberator should scale to Omega Glendios since Aichi and his clan were comparable and even superior to Evil Takuto, to the point where he and his units could defeat Link Joker. And the fact that both are Grade 3 and Alfred is in the same boat as Blaster Blade.

New Speed Feats. Coming fromepisode 112 .

First one starts here at 5:10. When Aichi rides Blaster Blade Liberator, cloud to ground lighting appears instantly and Blaster Blade is on the field. That should definitely give him and other scaling units MHS+ speed.

The Second one starts at 7:07 onward. Now im not sure how this one will work but it should be worth noting. When Aichi Break Rides into Solitary Liberator Gancelot, a flash of light instantly goes far up into the sky during the ride phase. If possible would this be Relativstic speed?

EDIT: Morikawa did the same thing as Aichi when he break rided Dragonic Overlord The End and did the same feat as Gancelot so at least we know this isnt a one time only thing.

I watched the clip and he doesn't really move or react during the process, so I'm not sure if I can gauge speed from it.

Hmm well could it be he could just release energy bursts or attacks that fast?

Like what I mean is, he would still be MHS+ in terms of regular speed but for the speed of his attacks could they be however fast it bursted into the sky?

Also good to have you join us lol.

Also btw Darkanine now that your here, you now have the chance to read through the thread (if you wish) and we also have the chance to try and explain to you the scaling rules TISSG and I thought up for Vanguard here.

Of course, like for Yugioh we are not going to use Point Value's to scale them as they are game mechanics.

However, we both decided that we would scale the Units by their grade as we logically believe Units who are in lower grades cannot be stronger than ones of higher grades (unless they are special exceptions like Aichis Blaster Blade who can consistently tang with Units of the Grade 3 class). So whatever feat a lower grade Unit does should scale over to a higher Grade Unit.

And to prevent huge issues with the scaling, we also decided that we would ONLY create profiles for Units who are either being used to scale (like if a Unit does a tier 7-A feat and is required to use to scale to other units who are stronger) OR are of great notable importance in the franchise like Aichi's Blaster Blade or Kai's Dragonic Overlord for example as they are their main Vanguards. Any other random Unit who doesnt meet either requirement will not get a profile. That way, Units who are not popular, impressive or important by any means won't automatically be placed in the same tier as the Units who are important and actually have logical reasoning to support where they are placed at.

Do you have any objections, suggestions or other input you would like to put towards this?

Kk thats good.

Also, for the rule about the Units, this will also apply to the Cardfighters as well.

Fighters such as Aichi, Kai, Misaki, Kamui, etc. are perfectly fine to have profiles for as they are main characters who consistently improve to play better.

But for side/joke characters like Morikawa, Kanzaki, Nagisa, possibly Aichi's sister Amie, and so on will not get profiles as they range from weak-decent and do not really have a consistent part in the franchise to have notable creditiblity.

New information about The Void and its clan Link Joker as Im finally hitting the main villain arc of S3.

During Kai and Reversed Takuto's Cardfight, Reversed Takuto explains to Kai what Link Joker is. And, word for word, this is what he says:

"The entire clan is the Void's avatar.....a messenger that's come to spread the shadow.....through all life on Cray and Earth....traveling across Space and Time it signals Destruction.....it's existed for Millions of Years to reach this point.....and has now evolved into its ultimate form.....an entity of unspeakable power....and the name........Link Joker! There are terrible planets throughout the Universe....places where life that never took root.....there are desolate rocks out there that once flurished with Life...these planets are the products of Link Joker's destructive tendencies.....it extingushes living things.....its only logical that the Void and Link Joker, who bring desolation and emptyness, would seek out places with Life like Cray and your own planet. It'll be like taking a candy from a baby...."

Reversed Suiko also said something about the Void/Link Joker when facing Ren:

"It's dark shadow is an inceshable force......an energy that sucks up life from all living things and reduces them to nothingness.....not only Planet Cray, the void devours existence itself.....and Earth is no exception...."

Of course, there is more on Link Joker to find out but what would you make of this so far for Link Joker?

Also, during his explanation it showed random Link Joker units cause an explosion like this. How strong would it be?
GIF Maker VideoToGif 1-22-2017 100738 AM

they have cross dimensional travel and seemingly void manipulation as they reduce things around them to nothingness based on this statement

Hmm that explosion we may need some sort of calc as it shows maybe a speed feat if they can react to it and the AP

Good point. And since Link Joker is the Void's avatar, they can possibly be far stronger than what we give them credit for.

I'll try and request it to be calced. And yeah they should be able to react to it as the feat was done by random Link Joker units so ones who are more notable should clearly be stronger and faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back