• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight Vanguard Profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on the skill like Garmore can add like +5000 to his strength and such

Kk. I ask because im not sure if the Limit Break increases the power of the Vanguard by at leat 2x or higher. If so, then the Limit Break would effectively increase a units AP.

So, for instance, Blaster Blade, Blaster Dark and Dragonic Overlord for the moment cap out at Multi-City Block on their own without support from other units. So if they were to use a Limit Break, they should become twice as strong. So via the Limit Break would they become Town Level?

hmmm it's not really that simple it depends on how much energy their multi-city block blast was and i think it's times 2 at least but it may stay at the same tier but with more hax and skills me thinks

break ride is more like if that unit loses it can give a certain power and hax to the other unit that will become the vanguard i think

New AP feat but it might not be higher than what we currently have, at best Multi-City Block+

It happens in episode 33.

When Ren fights Kotei from Team Caesar in the final round of Nationals, he uses Blaster Dark to finish him off and in the fight between the units Blaster Dark causes an explosion that covers a large part of the battlefield (which the setting is in a large City) and does it rather easily too. In fact, Aichi and the others personally believed that the fight was completely one-sided in Rens favor, with Aichi adding in that Ren was "toying" with Kotei. So basically, Ren curbstomped Kotei so that might make Blaster Dark (and the other units who scale ofc) much higher, especially when Ren was liklely holding back given Aichi's comment.

It might be Multi-City Block+ but im not sure. Could I ask you to rewatch that scene as well and give an opinion on if its higher than what we currently rate the 3 units at best or not?

a good chunk of the battle field is covered we may need a calc though also it's somewhat vague because as Ren drawed the card we didn't see if he rode or use blaster dark. He does curbstomp though but the feat maybe 8-C to 8-B imho

Im pretty sure he used Blaster Dark as I believe when he finished off Kotei it was still his turn. And if it was still his turn then he wouldnt have a chance to ride a Grade 3 Unit as Blaster Dark is Grade 2. Tho calcing it may be in order.

all grade 3s should scale as they have the same grade and hence same power but the only exceptions are blaster blade and dark from what ik

Agreed as I think we both would find it tiresome to make profiles for a bunch of grade 3's who have no relavance to the actual story whatsover.

However, Tsukyomi should be an exception as she was a Vanguard unit Misaki actually used in many cardfights in the series so she should be notable enough to have as a profile here and she wouldnt be just any random unit.

true there is though lots of units to scale as some are relevant.

Which on e was Kamui's main unit cause he changes a lot

I believe Kamuis was Tuck Boy or something like that from the Nova Grappler Clan. Then we have more relavant Units like Chrono's ChronoJet Dragon, Shions Atmile, Tokoha's Asha, etc. (but again, my bad, lets not touch G yet til we're done with the first series scaling first.)

But yeah, any Unit that is either being used for scaling, like Berserk Dragon, or a Unit that has relavance to the story such as Blaster Blade can have their own profile. But other Units who are just random ones will be left out so we don't flood the wiki with too many unneccesary Unit profiles.

Also great news!

While researching Blaster Blade I remembered that during Season 4, Legion Mate, Aichi used the power of Link Joker and Blaster Blade became a part of the Link Joker Clan, meaning Blaster Blade is now able to get the same Link Joker hax. Yay! :D

oh right i forgot that different cards but still the same person so the new key as Blaster Joker (iirc that's the name)

I believe so as well.

Alright, so what hax was decided for all the units again? If we can get that figured out I could start making the profiles soon.

And we might also need to make a page about the verse itself as well but that could probably wait until we get enough profiles.

Depends on each clan which i can't remember them all but lemme try

Royal Paladin: Summoning and stat amp

Kagero: Stat amping

Shadow Paladin: Kill allies for power

Nova Grapplers: Units stand (seems to be game mechanics)

Oracle: Future sight and manipulation

Ninja clan? (can't remember name too lazy to look up :p): Cloning

that's all that i remember

Kk thats good. But all of the Units should have basic hax that each clan shares while also having hax that's unique to their specific clan only.

For all the clans, hax such as Summoning (can summon units to guard with), Power Nullification (Can summon Units with Perfect Guarding which completely blocks out attacks entirely, can also nullify attacks once damaged), BFR and Limited Instant Death (can cause Units to "retire" or be destroyed automatically through skills but some can only be used after taking damage), Healing (can use Heal Triggers), Weapon Mastery, Swordsmanship, Stat Amping (via abilities such as Critical Triggers and Limit Break), Elemental Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Energy Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (can convert other units into the users soul and release them for more power), Can increase power even further after taking damage, and maybe more.

For speciifc clans thats where he skills start to separate:

Such as for Oracle, the Future Manipulation and Precog

or for Shadow Paladins, killing allies grants more power

or for Mega Colony, Paralyzation

or for Grand Blue, they can take on the abilities of Units who have entered the drop zone, in other words destroyed and use them for themselves.

And so on

there is a lot of basic ones for clans then there is the individual units…oh great lol also don't forget some AoE iirc

Right lol.

And for Binding, would that be a hax? And would all Units be able to do that? I seem to remember a decent number of clans having the power to bind Units during the G series.

3 new AP feats. However 2 of them maybe the same or lower than the highest ranked tier fo the Units we have and the 3rd one may be huge Hyperbole + Outlier but I feel its worth mentioning.

And these all happen in episode 40

1st feat: While in a match against another team at the 2nd Regional Tournament, Aichi using King of Knights Alfred releases an attack so powerful that it formed a tornado hurling itself at the enemy Vanguard in just a single swing. Depending on how powerful Tornadoes are will give us the amount of AP.

2nd feat: In the following match after Aichi, Kai defeats an opponent using a Grade 3 Unit called Dual Axe Dragon and he releases an attack called Dual Axe Bomber that opens up a large part of the battlefield's ground and has magma flowing out of it that hits the target in the same attack. And he did it just by smacking a single Axe onto the ground. Also, given the attacks name "Duel Axe Bomber", it might be even stronger.

Now heres the 3rd feat which is more than likely Hyperbole and Outlierish:

In the match after Kai, Kamui uses a Grade 3 Unit called Ultimate Lifeform, Cosmo Lord to defeat an opponent. Now the part that struck out to me was the words Kamui used while using Cosmo Lord to attack:

"Feel the fury of the Universe! Dangerous Cosmo Storm!"

And while looking up this unit, under Card Flavors on his profile, it says something similar as well:

"The universe shall fuel my strength! Cosmo Drain!"

Now again, this is more likely Hyperbole and would probably make a huge inconsistency scaling this to the Units but would this be worth something or no? And if not this, then what about the 1st 2 other feats? I'd again appreciate it if you could bring input if you can watch the episode.

the third feat is more like hyperbole

according to what ik tornados seem to be High 7-C actually at most Tornado this explains it

second feat not sure seems to be lower than normal showings tbh

Gotcha I expected that tbh lol

High 7-C would be a big upgrade from Multi City Block+ and it would scale to the other Units.

How powerful is summoning Magma from opening the earth? Also don't forget Duel Axe did it with just a single Axe instead of both of them, so the whole feat should be 2x as much stronger when using both of them at once. But im not sure what that would be.

Found another AP feat which is very notable. But since we have the other ones to deal with i'll hold off on this one for now. You can find it in episode 46 during Misaki's cardfight if you wish to watch it at some point.

Kk. I'll define the feat so you'll know exactly what to look for.

In episode 46, during her card fight, Misaki rode a Grade 3 Unit called CEO Amaterasu.

Now the notable feat here is this and it should be safe to consider unlike the hyperbole above:

When Misaki rode Amaterasu, upon her summoning to the field, she summoned a decently sized sun above her with just her ride alone. Now of course, this is not a real sized sun or else everything on Planet Cray would have been destroyed or burnt to a crisp. However, it was also not some tiny small sun like the one Father made from FMA. It seemed to be a decently large one. Now this may need a calc but depending on what the results are, it might given them an even more better boost. But i'll let you see the episode yourself first.

And now i'll report what I watched from Kai and Rens fight:

Honestly there wasnt very much new stuff that came up in the fight. However we did get 2 things out of it:

The first is, Kai and Ren both used the evolved form of their units. For Kai he used Dragonic Overlord The End and for Ren he used Phantom Blaster Overlord. There the evolved forms of Dragonic Overlord and Phantom Blaster Dragon so these new forms should be scaled a little higher than their lower forms.

And the second thing that we got was they used a new skill called a Persona Blast. Though im not exactly sure what it does.

And.....thats it. Bummer :(

Though the finals between Q4 and Asteroid should be promising for some feats so lets hang on.

Also here is another notable suggestion:

the highest AP a unit has gets doubled via Legion. And the reason for that is because when a unit does Legion with another unit of equal or greater power they're combining it, instead of one just absorbing the other like in normal supports. So a legion could either double or triple the power of a unit depending on its Legion partner.

So if the highest AP Key is High 7-C, then through Legion it doubles/triples. Which could become either 7-B or Low 7-A.

i checked episode 46 and i'm not sure considering that it became a wide spread attack but whatever tier Amateratsu is i think Tsukuyomi should be superior due to it i think being her strongest unit

Legion boosts their power so i think that can make sense but there is no such things as low 7-A

True but couldnt it be Amaterasu just manipulating the sun? We already know its nothing like a real sun its just a decently sized one so it shouldnt have drastic natural effects onto to the battlefield.

Oops my bad on that. But depending on the multiplier it would put them in a higher tier.

For the moment their highest key ranges from Multi-City Block+ to Town Level.

So lets say Blaster Blade does legion with an equally powerful or stronger Unit.

Whatever Multi-City Block+ combined with another Multi-City Block+ would get them their new tier. Same if it was Town Level + Town Level. But im not sure what the end results would be after combing their power in the Legion.

Fire manipulation it seems for her and we may need the size itself cause if she only launched it instead of bursting it that would help.

Hmmm that may result in the new tier which they should have a key with Legion activated

Also, for speed feats, wouldnt all Units above Grade 1 be Hypersonic to MHS? As higher grade units they should be faster than lets say Little Sage Maron who can shoot lightning at her targets.

Hmm depends on the lightning itself tbh not all lightings are MHS so we may need to calc on that but yeah they should be faster but we also need some speed feats from the grades themselves

Hmm k. Tho that may be kind of difficult. But i believe way may get something out of them.

Anyways, from what I found out from Aichi and Ren's fight, we have 2 new things.

The 1st involves the Void. We already have a feat of it being capable of making all of Planet Cray extinct (along with hax such as being able to easily BFR Blaster Blade, Blaster Dark and Dragonic Overlord into the darkness and erase all memories of them from everyone as if they never existed. Except for Aichi of course who still naturally remembered them).

The 2nd is, Aichi was able to ride a Unit known as Majesty Lord Blaster who should be the combined power of both Blaster Blade and Blaster Dark, So if im right, MLB will scale higher than the both of them.

MLB is the strongest unit of season one being superior to phantom blaster overlord (i think that's the evolved ones name). The void has more like death manipulation and is non-coporeal due to having no physical form

True. I'll keep looking for more feats since now that im on S2 the void will make more appearences.

Also, speaking of S2, how powerful would the Aquaforce clan be? IIRC they are stated to have the power of the oceans so could they range anywhere from Country to Continent level?

Hmm i think so then if they control all the oceans of the planet then their range is continental i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back