• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight Vanguard Profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well IIRC there are skills that allow the Vanguard to totally wipe all of the opponents Rear Guards off the field and into the Drop Zone. That may be BFR.

Well im watching episode 1 and during Aichi and Kai's fight we see units (Kais Units anyway) that are of a lower grade than Blaster Blade and Dragonic Overlord release attacks that do like Room Level damage against each other. So for now, their AP would be this:

For Dragonic Overlord: "At Least Room Level, Likely Higher" (Is a Unit of a higher grade than that of lower Grade Units, who can do this much damage, is also Kai's main Vanguard so it should be much stronger than that of his normal units).

For Blaster Blade : "At Least Room Level, Likely Higher"(Is a Unit of a higher grade than that of Units from lower grades, who can do this much damage, is also equal to Dragonic Overlord).

I'll have to keep watching to know what other feats make them higher than that.

alright i probably will also look things up btw phantom blaster dragon should be superior to draconic overlord with majesty lord blaster being even more powerful than his evolved form

hmmm the support units will definitely boost their attacks and some attributes healing to heal critical to increase the deadliness of the attack so stat amping

hmmm it depends was it stated in the lore that Alfred is stronger than Blaster Blade i think so but that would mean he would be superior to Dragonic Overlord

i guess that would make sense cause Alfred has never been shown to be legitly superior funny how Blaster Blade can keep up with grade 3s for a grade 2 KEK

Yes they scale to each other as they are also rivals and counterparts. What about Soul Saver Dragon though?

It should at least scale equal to them. Soul Saver Dragon is a Grade 3 after all.

Also don't forget Blaster Blade has different forms IIRC such as Liberator.

And Blaster Dark as well. Such as Revenger and Diablo from G.

Also as a heads up im now getting to the part where Aichi, Kamui, Misaki and Kai first enter the Regionals and Nationals as a team. So we might get some more AP feats to scale the units hopefully as I continue rewatching it.

Found a new AP feat. This happens Episode 16 when Aichi and Q4 face their first opponents at Regionals.

When Aichi is facing a member of the opposite team, that fighter used a unit called Berserk Dragon and Berserk unleashed an attack on one of Aichi's rear guards so strong that it appeared to be City Block Level+. And Berserk Dragon is a G2 Unit, so it should scale over to Blaster Blade, Blaster Dark and Dragonic Overlord. Now it shoiuld be this:

Blaster Blade: "At Least Room Level, Likely Higher"(Is a Unit of a higher grade than that of units from lower grades, who can do this much damage, is also comparable to Dragonic Overlord) | Room Level+, Higher through support (Can get support from allies to further increase power, is also AIchi's main Vanguard so it should be superior to other Units) | "At Least City Block Level+" (Is a Unit of an equal grade to Berserk Dragon, who could unleash an attack that does this much damage), Higher through support | At Least Multi City Block Level through Powerscaling (Is comparable to Dragonic Overlord), Higher through support

Blaster Dark: "At Least Room Level, Likely Higher" (Is a Unit of a higher grade than that of units from lower grades, who can do this much damage, should also be no weaker than Blaster Blade) | Room Level+, Higher through support (Can get support from allies to further increase power, is also Ren's main Vanguard so it should be superior to other Units) | At Least City Block Level+ (Is a Unit of an equal grade to Berserk Dragon, who could unleash an attack that does this much damage, should also be no weaker than Blaster Blade), Higher through support | At Least Multi City Block Level through Powerscaling (Is equal to Blaster Blade), Higher through support

Dragonic Overlord: "At Least Room Level, Likely Higher" (Is a Unit of a higher grade than that of lower Grade Units, who can do this much damage, is also Kai's main Vanguard so it should be much stronger than that of his normal units) | Room Level+, Higher through support (Can get support from allies to further increase power) | At Least Multi City Block Level (Is a Unit of a higher grade than Berserk Dragon, who could unleash an attack that does this much damage), Higher through support

Look good?

Looks good m8 so then Phantom Blaster Overlord's evolution and Majesty lord blaster will they be higher than the last keys of the three units?

Also what are the keys for these units?

I'd say so.

As for the keys, One key is for their base, another is with support from other Units, and the others would their more powerful forms. So they'd have like 3 or more keys.

However, Since their Room and City Block Level+ keys are from their base forms, I guess its redundant to list both. So should we get rid of Room Level and just use City Block Level+ via the same reasoning?

i think that would be better than to confuse people up with that many keys

Kk thats good.

Also just remembered. Shoudnt Blaster Blade and Blaster Dark have Instant Death as a part of their hax? IIRC they are capable of automatically destroying any Rear Guard Unit. So if thats true, then it should give them Instant Death with the limitation of only working on a fighter summonings and not the fighter itself. Like let say....Lucy from fairy tail. They can cause instant death against ther Celestial Spirits they just cant cause it to Lucy herself.

i thought that's to send rear guards to the drop zone so it's either instant death or BFR

Given the amount of BFR feats we already have, and the seeable nature of how the skill gets rid of the Units differently from making them retreat, its better to make it Limited Instant Death as its depicted more like that.

Also heads up. I know its more than notable already but once I find more better feats that put them above Multi-City Block, I will begin creating the keys for the individual units. Then once that gets done we can then decide at what point to add the Vanguard chararacters themselves.

so then what does counter blast do in terms of power wise cause you need it for certain skills so it's like they need to do something than the skill like the instant death to take affect

Doesnt a counter-blast increase power?

And if it really is needed for the Instant Death skill to be activated (im not sure) then it will only apply to the fighters as its obvious the individual units cannot use counter-blasts.

true to dat so summon and it's a one time instant death skill. In a fight without grade restriction well… both blasters are gonna instant death. Overlord though he can attack twice so i'm not to sure on him

If they can use Instant Death without needing a counter-blast then it will go to them, otherwise if they need it, it will go to the fighter (actually Counter-Blasts may be game mechanics now that I think about it....)

Standing would also count as game mechanics as the fights on here wouldnt be turn-based.

Oh yeah as I watched Cardfight Vanguard before. Good stuff. Anyway I will need to rewatch all the series back to back as I forget on how the plot goes and stuff. Also I will agree with this.

Yay more ppl are commenting! :D

Anyways.....maybe Counter-Blasts could count as a sort of Damage Manipulation? Since a counter-blast is when you flip cards in your damage zone to either increase power (usually) or use a skill.

wait what does damage manipulation fall under does it have to be that the fighter gets some damage for it to activate or something?

Yeah just like a counter blast. But instead of fliping cards which is game mechanics, they could just use the damage their opponents give them to either make them stronger or activate a hax.

agh alright that seems to make sense and what about soul blasts or soul charge?

Heres a better way of understanding it lol:

Basically, if Blaster Blade is pit against an opponent and gets at least decently damaged, then thats when hax like his Instant Death/KO will pop in. Just like a Counter-Blast.

As for Soul Blasts and Soul Charge.....hmm........That could be some kind of empowerment hax. Like for Soul Charge Blaster Blade could take other units and place it in his soul. That right there could be Soul Manipulation. And then for Soul Blast he releases all of their souls to gain even more power, which we could say is either Statistic Amplification or "Can place other Units in his soul and then release them to gain more power after storing them".

ahhh that would make sense really using his comrades soul to empower himself with other units similar skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back