• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Child’s Play/Chucky CRT

Another thing I forgot the point out in the from of Chucky from the 2019 reboot is that if three teenagers struggled pinning Chucky down, he should be higher than Below Average human level. Plus he strangled and killed a domestic cat and broke out of a glass cupboard Karen locked him in overnight, so I think he should either be Human level or Athlete level physically.

Same thing for speed, he can scurry around very quickly, and somehow managed to beat a cab to a bingo that was miles away from then. So maybe Average Human or Athletic Human travel speed.

Plus he strangled and killed a domestic cat and broke out of a glass cupboard Karen locked him in overnight, so I think he should either be Human level or Athlete level physically.
I don't want to be that guy, but strangling a cat and breaking glass is something a child can and has done before.

Though people struggling to hold him is a legitimate showing.

Back