• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Child’s Play/Chucky CRT

There's really no proposals for a CRT. Though I'm not against the suggestions I guess.

The first isn't durability negation and the second would need more to it since its just him standing over a dead guy.
Thank you very much for your attention, what about type 8 and type 1 immortality?

Introduction:

This CRT comes from this discussion thread about the Child’s Play franchise. Since the TV series has been out for a few years (and there’s an ongoing third season), there can be some new content added to the verse.

Here are some things I think should be added to the verse/current profiles:

New Profiles
  • I figure that new profiles (such as the human characters) should be added, so we don’t just have 2-3 different profiles with the many many characters we have at this point.
Adjustments/Additions to Current Profiles
  • I feel some profiles (most notably, Chucky) should have a few additions, but most notably: Keys (Tiffany’s profile has a key for both her human form and doll form, so it’s only fair we do the same for Chucky. Also I feel like when he possesses someone, for example Nica, would maybe be a key for his profile)
  • Changing statistics to some profiles, such as Chucky.
Possible Calculations for Certain Feats
  • I feel like that some feats could be calculated to give a scaling for certain characters. Most notably the house explosion at the end of Season 1 Episode 8, which Kyle, Devon, and Andy all survived.
Other Media Which Contains Chucky Content
  • Other media, like things such as Dead By Daylight or Comics could be added as profiles for Chucky, similar to his reboot version.
(P.S, maybe use spoiler tags if it’s something related to newer seasons)
The 48 hour period has passed, you apply the things that were accepted, such as type 8 immortality and such.

I didn't actually speak on the abilities, since the OP didn't list any actual changes.

Type 1 immortality:

The first evidence is super vague but it seems fine, yeah.

Type 8 Immortality:
Due to several fragments of Chucky's soul in the dolls he can always come back, it is only possible to kill him by destroying all the fragments of his soul scattered throughout the dolls
I'd call this more multiple selves than anything, and probably a weird form of Type 6 Immortality. There's just a lot of Chuckies around. I say Type 6 is up for debate because it seems like he can just slap some of himself into a new doll, given the opportunity, to make another Chucky.

Denial of durability :
I dunno what you're getting at with these two, neither of them particularly support dura neg. One is a physical feat and the other doesn't seem to support the claim you're making.

Aye. Even the changes listed weren't proposed by the OP.

I didn't actually speak on the abilities, since the OP didn't list any actual changes.

Type 1 immortality:

The first evidence is super vague but it seems fine, yeah.

Type 8 Immortality:

I'd call this more multiple selves than anything, and probably a weird form of Type 6 Immortality. There's just a lot of Chuckies around. I say Type 6 is up for debate because it seems like he can just slap some of himself into a new doll, given the opportunity, to make another Chucky.

Denial of durability :

I dunno what you're getting at with these two, neither of them particularly support dura neg. One is a physical feat and the other doesn't seem to support the claim you're making.
Thank you very much, he kind of already has type 6 immortality in his profile, I really find this immortality quite strange, I thought it was type 8, based on the phrase, for killing his last he would die, but anyway this serves as a good justification for your profile, since there is none, besides that and what you mentioned as well

Last edited:
If it's not canon, you could happily make a profile for the comics themselves, divorced from the contents of the movies.

As its own verse, then, should be fine as long as it was officially published.

I'm gonna bump this real quick since this CRT doesn't look like it's been updated or concluded and I'd really like to see Chucky get buffed.

Anyway, the whole Chucky cult deal is definitely qualifies as Type 6 Immortality since Chucky's soul always winds up finding vessels, be it Good Guy dolls or even people. Might argue Type 2 as well since Chucky can't seem to die even after he's been killed.

If I recall correctly, Chucky should get Healing as well since Chucky made Nica not paraplegic while he possessed her, although that seems to be a temporary deal as Nica would go back to being paraplegic when Chucky loses hold. Not 100% sure.

I'm gonna bump this real quick since this CRT doesn't look like it's been updated or concluded and I'd really like to see Chucky get buffed.

Anyway, the whole Chucky cult deal is definitely qualifies as Type 6 Immortality since Chucky's soul always winds up finding vessels, be it Good Guy dolls or even people. Might argue Type 2 as well since Chucky can't seem to die even after he's been killed.

If I recall correctly, Chucky should get Healing as well since Chucky made Nica not paraplegic while he possessed her, although that seems to be a temporary deal as Nica would go back to being paraplegic when Chucky loses hold. Not 100% sure.
Well, type 1 immortality has been accepted, can you apply it? Although type 6 immortality needs images, It's all in my comment.

Well, type 1 immortality has been accepted, can you apply it? Although type 6 immortality needs images, It's all in my comment.
I think you can get the evidence needed just from the Kill Counts for Curse of Chucky and Chucky Season 1 alone.:

Plus these guys exist (note that since there is a Good Guy factory in the 2nd movie, Chucky dolls are mass-produced and have no direct link to Chucky. They're just his choice of object to possess):

Killing one Good Guy doll doesn't affect the other Good Guy dolls in any way. So yeah, basically he has Type 6 Immortality; he just does it through some form of Fissionism.

I think you can get the evidence needed just from the Kill Counts for Curse of Chucky and Chucky Season 1 alone.:

Plus these guys exist (note that since there is a Good Guy factory in the 2nd movie, Chucky dolls are mass-produced and have no direct link to Chucky. They're just his choice of object to possess):

Killing one Good Guy doll doesn't affect the other Good Guy dolls in any way. So yeah, basically he has Type 6 Immortality; he just does it through some form of Fissionism.

I didn't know it had quotes from the creators who made Chucky, but this is very good.

Here are statistics changes I think should be changed/added to Chucky’s profile

Key: Human | Doll
Attack Potency: At least Athlete level (Can overpower average people with minimum difficulty) | Street level (Punched through Trevor’s torso and ripped out his heart. Kicked a vent grate off its hinges), higher with weapons and preparation (Has access to grenades, and created his own makeshift bomb)
Speed: At least Athletic Human (Can keep chase with Mike Norris, who is a police officer), with Subsonic combat speed and reactions (Shouldn’t have slower reactions than his doll form) | Varies from Below Average Human level (Due to his size) to Peak Human (Quickly got up off the floor and clam up a large chimney in just a few seconds. Snatched a bodyguard’s gun from his holster and shot him before he had time to react) with Subsonic combat speed and reactions (Dodged Kyle’s oncoming 1986 Ford Taurus wagon)
Durability: At least Athlete level (Could briefly survive a gunshot wound, though was bleeding out) | Street level (Was uninjured from both, a car crash and a van crash. Survived being thrown through a car’s windshield and window)
Optional Equipment: A makeshift bomb
(Note: I’m not 100% sure if it’s a makeshift bomb, but I don’t see Chucky just getting his hands on a bomb and he’s very crafty and intelligent, so it’s something he might have created)

There are also statistics that should be changed or maybe even added to Tiffany’s profile, though I can’t list rn since it’s like 1 AM

Back