• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight Vanguard Profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TISSG7Redgrave said:
BFR and replacing units seems legit
Major Update on hax

For one, I forgot to mention this before but but Kotei in Legion Mate also has a Dimension Police Unit that's capable of nullifying the effects of a Perfect Guard.....

So what would this be.....Nullifying Nullification Hax?

Secondly, Kai's new Legion Mate deck has a unit (forgot which one) that has the ability to "burn" away (nullify) the effects of Triggers. So now Kai with his Kagero deck has the power to Nullify Stat Amps and Healing/Regenerationn

Third, the Quatre Knight's Avatar's might be able to have pocket dimension creation/manipulation as it was their avatars that were used to make the key's for the Knights Prisons. And the Knights themselves would get the ability to create and nullify seals.

Finally, here's the most impressive update and this is for Link Joker:

After Link Joker was defeated by Aichi, during the final instant of the fight, it embedded something within Aichi's body. It's called a "Seed". It is the key that allows Link Joker to revive itself. The Seeds are constantly seeking out strong fighters and it was Link Jokers final move before it was defeated. Link Joker was then waiting inside Aichi's body in order to make a comeback. Even if someone manages to defeat Link Joker, it possesses the person that manages to beat it. Basically, Link Joker attaches itself to an opponent thats stronger than itself and possesses them. And by repeating this process, it increases its power and eventually becomes "invincible". Thus, the only true way to stop Link Joker is to seal it away. That's why Aichi formed the Quatre Knights to seal him away and protect him in the first place. And even after it was sealed away with Aichi, Link Joker was still able to act on its own, becoming stronger and taking control of Aichi's body.

So what would this be? Link Joker has perfect imortality then and can get stronger? As well as Resistance to Sealing?

Nullifying a nullifier…nullifyingception confirmed. Ok in all seriousness that's also power nullification but more on a defense i suspect

I agree that null's regen and stat amp

I agree as well

That is not perfect immortality but more to type 6 parasitic immortality as it needs a host but it seems to be resistance to sealing and reactively evolves with each stronger host it possesses though the only way to stop it is to be immune to possession so Aichi has resistance to it because while it's there it never controlled his will

Season 4 is basically season 2 reversed LOL

Lol okay got it. Though I have to ask, even if someone is immune to possession, would that really stop it? Link Joker could still just put a seed inside its opponent to make sure it doesnt ever die. Even if it can't posess them, it can just lie dormant in them until that someone loses and the seed will transfer to the one who beat them, etc. Posessing seems to be a secondary option.

hmmm that seems to be fine then so possession is fine but not necessary as long as it survives in the body

Yeah Link Joker will definitely have the motive to possess the one who defeats it through its seeds but it doesn't necessarily need to rely on it. Even if the host, lets say is immune, he may not be able to control them as a puppet but he can still blast a seed in them and make it stay dorment inside them to ensure its own survival. So basically it will do this first as it's top priority and then possess them as an addition. Tho it should still be able to possess those with Resistance to Possession as even Aichi who had resistance still got controlled with ease. So only immunities can put a stop to the seeds possessing.

yep that i can ride on but note that the seed has variable tiers so it depends on who it's possessing me thinks

Well it's capable of posessing anyone who is stronger than Link Joker and manages to defeat it. Aichi was stronger than it when he beat it in S3 and he still got possessed, easily even. I think it's a matter of how good ur resistance is to stop yourself from being possessed, as well as your immunity. Unless are u referring to something else?

Aichi wasn't fully possessed but he had to isolate himself in order for the seed to only stick to him albeit he is in extreme pain because of that. He has some minor resistance to possession i think

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Aichi wasn't fully possessed but he had to isolate himself in order for the seed to only stick to him albeit he is in extreme pain because of that. He has some minor resistance to possession i think
Oh Ik he wasnt fully possessed I was saying how even if you have resistance to Posession, it wont mean a thing to Link Joker. Aichi already had resistance to posession when he used his PSY Qualia to stop himself from being reversed at all.

But in this case, the seed was still able to easily almost completely control him, despite him having PSY Qualia (and to be honest there's no reason why we cant assume he tried using it to stop the Seed from controlling him, Right? After all, Aichi was in a desperate situation at the time when the seed was inside his body and was extremely hesistant in forming the Quatre Knights to seal him away. If his PSY Qualia really was able to counteract the seeds possession, he wouldnt have formed the Knights and painfully leave his friends and making them forget he ever existed unless he absolutely needed to. And since they all believed sealing the seed away was the only to stop Link Joker, you can see my point).

So High Level Resistance to Possession or straight up immunity to it should stop the Seed from making you its puppet.

Yep that's pretty much it just adding a thing for aichi's resistance really. So is there anything else for the first 4 seasons?

Not much. I just hit the episode where Kai and Aichi will now fight. After that there's pretty much nothing else. I can then get back into Neon Messiah and then scale all the units from the original series first. However I did mostly finish the tiers for the original series Royal Paladin's and Kagero if you want to take a glance at the Units tiers and see if they make sense?

Please avoid spamming the page with overly long posts,

Sorry Ant I was only showing him the stats for the characters we plan to make. I should've said at first it was gonna be long.

@TISSG7Redgrave I'll either post it on your mssg wall or just post bits of it at a time so you can view them for yourself.

Updates. I discovered some more info after Aichi and Kai's fight.

After Aichi was defeated, before the Seed could start hurling itself into Kai to start living in him, Blaster Blade appeared and cut the seed down into tiny fragments, which then the fragments hurled themselves into Aichi, Kai, Ren and the others on the moon, and then went downwards to earth (the fragments reached the planet from the moon in a matter of seconds so we may also be able to get a calc for the speed of just the seeds which would scale over to alot of Units too). Blaster Blade explained to everyone that there was no way Link Joker could ever be destroyed, or that the seeds process of going into the ones who beat their hosts could be stopped. However, Blaster Blade also said that his Sword when cutting the seed gave it a "new property". It's that the seed will keep splitting into even smaller and smaller fragments as fighters with parts of the seed fight other card-fighters and will continue to until all cardfighters in the world are imbeded with part of the Link Joker seed. And as the seed continues to spread in this way, Link Joker's evil desires will also decrease until Link Joker is accepted by Cray as a new Clan.

So now Blaster Blade has Evil/Violence Purification Hax but as far as the Immortality goes, would it still be Type 6 or would this be straight up Immortality like with Yhwach?

Huh that seems to be addable i mean he did intercept and said the evil will decrease when he slashed it but maybe you could note the speed of BB due to him being able to intercept the seed and it fell into earth in seconds about the immortality hmmm seems to be type 6 still cause it still parasitic in nature while yhwach is undoing his death which are differnt

Did not catch up with current Vanguard G Z yet so don't know those guys yet.

But I promise you. I will get to this verse when the opportunity strikes me the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back