• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Someone add this power to Yhwach's profile?

Source: http://ru.anime-characters-fight.wikia.com/wiki/ð»Ðàð▓ðÁ_ðæð░Ðà

Of course don't mention that tier which isn't even debatable. Please, ignore it.

I'm only suggesting we add the powers that are listed there which are missing from his page in Vs Battle Wiki.

Example this one: (I've clean it into a better English translation. Google translator is not a good one.)

-Ray of darkness: Yhwach can shot from his finger a cluster of dark energy, which can travel a huge distance in less than a minute, and able to plunge into the darkness something as big as the Seireitei.

It maybe connected to blut vene since we see blut vene on his finger:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YmMCqYyS9UM/VQrsGXu250I/AAAAAAACLqU/AJSebIqpPqY/s0/020.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hn7GI_anzvs/VRQhP4s4joI/AAAAAAACMhs/GF9oiG1B9nM/s0/006.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QL86W23g2jY/VRQhQ1xnZBI/AAAAAAACMh0/F2u41ozEOoc/s0/007.png

In the last link ^ you can see Mimihagi's eye on top of the seireitei, so it most be one of his new powers after absorbing Mimihagi in order to open passway for the torrent of the Soul King to come down.

I meant to say that's how fast that really took for Yhwach's ray of darkness to get to Seireitei or somewhere?

Dekoshu said:
I meant to say that's how fast that really took for Yhwach's ray of darkness to get to Seireitei or somewhere?
Yes that ray was used by the monsters that Aizen killed with Hado 90, Kurohitsugi.

Dekoshu said:
That's how they have it in that page. I think is because the Mimihagi been absorb by Yhwach and Ukitake looking up as the Mimihagi is been rip apart from Ukitake's body happens in the same period of time. Meaning that Ukitake looks up as Mimihagi's been absorb and in the next panel the ray of darkness comes back down.

I see but i waver that this shouldn't be added, even do is one of his current stats and abilities:

• The fundamental existence - the existence of Yahweh supports worlds and immediately after his death starts a chain reaction of destruction affecting all worlds and dimensions of the universeBleach is , resulting in a short time they will be destroyed by an uncertain way. It stated that Yahweh can destroy them on their own.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Why? because it could start a controversy?
Possibly, but if we should added. Then we need to put another Tier that says Unknown for the time been, what do you think?

We also need to clean that paragraph.

Can you check to see if that's alright? I added it in. Do you want me to add the other 2 scans too?

Well his AP: Planet level via power-scaling from the Soul King (Who maintains over 4 Realms, given that Yhwach absorbed his power)

since we not agree that he was universal and just put SK(who created bleach verse) to planet level so just changing the word of bleach universe and dimensions to just Realms

• The fundamental existence - the existence of Yahweh supports worlds and immediately after his death starts a chain reaction of destruction affecting all worlds and Realms, resulting in a short time they will be destroyed by an uncertain way. It stated that Yahweh can destroy them on their own.

or something like that, so he still planet level.

But only The Soul King existence supported does worlds, Yhwach is doing it with his power Jugram explain this to the elite quincy. It's different.
1cwcwdcw

His Tier 5-B base on after he absorb the Soul King, so only put this ability on when he With Soul King completely absorbed(5-B)

Anyway thanks for KuuIchigo for updating his ability.

• The Fundamental Existence: After Absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach's power supports all the worlds in existence from collapsing and immediately after his death a chain reaction is trigger resulting in the destruction of all the worlds and realms, during a short period of time they will be destroyed by an uncertain way. It stated that Yhwach can destroy them and create something out of it after the destruction.
Please check if you want to change anything. I added the last part with the info Askin told Urahara. If you which to changed please do so.

No problem. As for the other one, I think we will need an admin to check it before adding.

Back