• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance and additional abilities for some Shinigami

Status
Not open for further replies.
KazuiK said:
@MachTwo
And about the manipulation or annulment of perception, sonido was said to nullify the opponent's sense, this was said in the novels along with the difference between the speed techniques of some races ... When Ichigo Full Hollow fought with Ulquiorra and used sonido, in that moment he canceled the "research" of Ulquiorra that by the way is a sensor of reiatsu or something similar ... I am sorry to not be able to show scans, unfortunately I do not have conditions for this.
I'm fairly sure the difference between Shunpo and sonido is:

>Sonido can move undetected from Reiryoku sensing, but that doesn't mean you can't follow Sonido with your eyes if you are much faster than your opponent.

@MachTwo

I thought I was wrong about being other than grimmjow, anyway I'm referring to Ichigo resisting the poison of Askin without Orihime's help, as was noted by Yoruichi. As for the sound, I'll search right after but thank you anyway.

Edit: From everything I said I believe that the only thing that will be accepted is going to be the reactive power level

>Ichigo vs 20% Renji:

chapter 54,chapter 55

>vs Ikkaku:

chapter 87,chapter 88

>Vs Renji again:

chapter 96, chapter 97

>Vs Kenpachi, but he admits that he can't hurt Kenpachi because he is afraid, after that Both Zangetsu give him power up:

chapter 108,chapter 109,chapter 112,chapter 113

>Vs grimmjow:

chapter 283,chapter 284, chapter 285

>Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra is a long chapter, but I think both of those chapters are the only relevant chapters, personally I only see accelerated development in those two chapter:

chapter 340,chapter 341

>Vs Quilge. I read their fight and Ichigo's Bankai can fight against him from the start, he doesn't need to power up.

yeah about reactive power level for Ichigo even Grimmjow said so in the novel that Ichigo gets stronger while fighting in the novel

Hikone's personality had not changed but his reiatsu kept rising by several stages. But Grimmjow was not surprised. Even back in the Rukongai, he had almost mistaken Hikone for someone else, because his reiatsu had been very different than when he was in Hueco Mundo. Things could turn unpleasant if he displayed any further evolution. Grimmjow knew another Shinigami who had evolved remarkably within a very short period of time and who continued to grow even during battle.

"...He is like Kurosaki.."

Grimmjow muttered as if in soliloquy.

"That's right! I will become the king, yes!" and I remember that I read in the first part of the novel that also the Espada grow stronger while fighting

Shinji bankai

Basically when he uses his bankai, those hollow will think him as their friends while also make they think that everyone who is not named Shinji as their enemy

USklaverei said:
I am neutral regarding resistance to poisons.
In relation to Kototsu I was thinking about doing this a long time ago.
Gin also quotes that Kototsu was not a creature of spiritual energy, he is a creature of reaso (that would fit into what?).
In the Databook, it is said that the Kototsu governs Space-Time.
Tbh I don't understand whats the meaning of a creature made of reaso

If we don't give Aizen resistances to such abilities because of higher Reiatsu then we would have to add Power Nullification instead.

I honestly support that because that's genuinely what he's doing and he said he's suppressing their abilities explicitly.

I'd say it's a kind of Limited Power Nullification. He suppresses Spiritual Energy with his own Spiritual Energy, and it only works if his Spiritual Energy is significantly higher.

and also resistance to gravity for both Aizen and Ichigo and shouldn't Ichigo get space-time manipulation for breaking through Garganta for two time and same for Hachigen Ushōda it is written in his profit but there is nothing in his ability section

and resistance to heat manipulation for Ichigo and Renji for the same reason as Byakuya Kuchiki and heat manipulation for Ichigo for vaporizing the sea from the heat of his new zanpakto

>resistance to gravity for both Aizen and Ichigo

Why?

>Ichigo and shouldn't Ichigo get space-time manipulation for breaking through Garganta

Nah, Ichigo can cut through dimension, nothing more and he has done this 3 times.

>For Hachi. Its info from bleach wiki, but scans from the manga say otherwise. Nothing in the Mangaimplied this

One example of this is the ability to transfer an object directly into matter using a barrier as a catalyst. In his battle with Baraggan Louisenbairn, Hachigen stopped the decay of his right arm with his barrier and transferred it into the Espada's stomach

Hachigen can stop Barragan time manipulation with his own time manipulation is doesn't even make sense because it contradict with this

>resistance to heat manipulation for Ichigo and Renji

I guess this one is fine.

Right now nothing is from the wikia have you forgotten that they have repaired Time-Space Barriers: By his own admission, his new powers are very similar to those of Orihime Inoue's and he likes her company because of this. He is also highly skilled in a form of Kidō-based healing that he calls "Time-Space Regression" (µÖéþ®║ÚÇÇÞíî, Jikü Taikō), reminiscent of Orihime's healing ability "Sōten Kisshun", he used this skill to restore the completely destroyed Tsubaki, where even Orihime had failed. He is also capable of using barriers as offensive weapons to devastating effect. One example of this is the ability to transfer an object directly into matter using a barrier as a catalyst. In his battle with Baraggan Louisenbairn, Hachigen stopped the decay of his right arm with his barrier and transferred it into the Espada's stomach. Although his power has great destructive potential, Hachigen maintains that his abilities are not meant for combat.

Reiatsu power nulling has been rejected before on VSBW. Aizen won't get nullification or resistance to poison because this is something casual in anime. Resistance to hax through power is why I don't believe in Hax bypassing durability. Smh

On this wiki we don't give resistance to gravity if I remember correctly. Main reason why DB characters don't have it

AstralKing7 said:
On this wiki we don't give resistance to gravity if I remember correctly. Main reason why DB characters don't have it
They have "Adaption to Gravity", which is basically the same thing, no?

AppleLord said:
Reiatsu power nulling has been rejected before on VSBW. Aizen won't get nullification or resistance to poison because this is something casual in anime. Resistance to hax through power is why I don't believe in Hax bypassing durability. Smh
Well, there is more evidence of it now with Aizen being able to negate KS through his reaitsu control.

I think it makes sense.

The gravity stuff is treated as lifting strength since they are powering through it rather than the effects of gravity not working on them.

The Hachi stuff isn't stopping the age manip but simply teleporting the affected limb into Baraggan.

Ichigo has Accelerated Development because his growth isn't limited to just improving in battle such as with spirit ribbons and differentiating between different reiatsu types.

I don't think Yama should get heat Resist since his AP/dura is more than enough to survive that temp.

AnonymousBlank said:
I don't think Yama should get heat Resist since his AP/dura is more than enough to survive that temp.
You would think.

Although, Yhwach's statement about if he didn't have Blut Vene he would die, and Yamamoto's statements about how his flames could and would kill him eventually lead me to believe he has a resistance to heat.

Royd and Jugo should have resisted it via dura as well so I think its just a line meant to hype readers. Yama's line about killing himself means that the sheer AP of his Bankai is too much for his body to handle in long periods rather than the heat being the reason. Heat = AP but AP=/= heat.

Heat and Durability in fiction don't work like vs wiki which assumes it's PIS. He should get durability to his own since he states it can kill him eventually.

>Gravity from hado 90

Here the thing, you can overcome Gravity with physical force and for ichigo at that time hes **** tons more powerful than Aizen's

I only see possiblilty for Aizen since hes unaffected by his own hado 90.

AnonymousBlank said:
Royd and Jugo should have resisted it via dura as well so I think its just a line meant to hype readers. Yama's line about killing himself means that the sheer AP of his Bankai is too much for his body to handle in long periods rather than the heat being the reason. Heat = AP but AP=/= heat.
I ain't touching that because there are separate crt for them.

The mysterious man said:
and also resistance to gravity for both Aizen and Ichigo and shouldn't Ichigo get space-time manipulation for breaking through Garganta for two time and same for Hachigen Ushōda it is written in his profit but there is nothing in his ability section
Is not Ichigo cutting space not just spatial manipulation and not space-time?

There are seperate CRT for Spartial manip

>Reactive power level

I'm waiting to see what people think with this, whether its Reactive power level or just Accelerated Development, but people seem to ignore it and I think it's just Accelerated Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back