• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance and additional abilities for some Shinigami

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MachTwo

Ichigo has both, Accelerated Development are for characters who manage to get stronger while training, since the level of reactive power is because he manages to get stronger during his fights ...

Ichigo does get stronger during fights, if that is the qualification for Reactive Power Level then he would apply for it.

He's gotten stronger during fights numerous times. For example: against Grimmjow's Desgarron Ichigo was only able to block it, but was still being overpowered. Then Ichigo went on to destroy it himself.

And also mind Manipulation for Aizen he did control the 3 gardians and a Shinigami to take his place beside Shinji when he isn't there and also Zaraki can fight without his senses shouldn't that give him resistance to illusion or something I'm not sure about and maybe resistance to durability negations Cien was unable to destroy his internal organ

The mysterious man said:
And also mind Manipulation for Aizen he did control the 3 gardians and a Shinigami to take his place beside Shinji when he isn't there
Aizen could've just bribed the man?

Also, you are correct that Rukia should get the resistance to heat, we literally saw her butt stick out.

>Zaraki can fight without his senses

Almost everyone can do this, they just need to relied on Reikaku (6th sense)

Am talking about Tosen bankai that remove all the sense and also I forget to say that I agree with everything . for the three guardians don't forget about them he did control them it is clear https://*********.me/manga/bleach/s1/v20/c177

For Tosen bankai, Kenpachi fight him by predict Tosen movement. Basically Tosen bankai has 2 weakness: His first weakness is it did not remove your senses of pain thus kenpachi can fight back and predict his movement when Tosen blade touch his skin, then later he learned to predict Tosen movement before the blade touched his skin.

Should not Yhwach have telepathy ?

Ichigo has very good hearing Idk I'm not sure, usually telepathy is the ability to transmit one's thoughts using their mind.

>This is classified as what? Telekinesis or Manipulation of Gravity?

It classified as Aizen flexing his reiatsu to blow away those rock.

Doesn't Yhwach say that his voice reaches him? Doesn't look like telepathy to me.

That'd be some real loud ass voice honestly when he doesn't seem to be yelling.

However, I felt it's telepathy due to Ichigo putting a hand on one side of his head.

Definitely TP. As for the Aizen thing, high tier reiatsu breaks/negates physics I agree with Mach that its just him using reiatsu.

@MachTwo

Okay. I suppose that this can be applied then.

Logically, everyone stronger than Chrysalis Aizen should have Resistance to Extrasensory Perception but I feel like Kubo has abandoned or very uncertain with the idea of Transcendent beings

One example of this is Byakuya, Renji and Rukia can senses SK Yhwach reiatsu even though they shouldn't, and this is doesn't make sense because in bleach Transcendent is a state that you can achieve after you reach certain level of power, yet despite Yhwach is vasly more powerfull than Chrysalis Aizen and also has absorb Reio, he never showed traits as Transcendent beings.

Another inconsistency is somehow Yhwach was unable to felt Ichibei reiatsu after Ichibei uses his shikai. This doesn't make sense because in bleach without kido or a tool like Reiatsu Concealing Cloak, you can only achieve what ichibei has achieved by become a Transcendent beings and Transcendent beings is a state where one person's is vastly more powerful than the other. But this is not the case with Ichibei because he relied on hax to defeat Base Yhwach instead of strength (He may still be stronger than base Yhwach's physically but not to the point of he can toying with him)

@Ant

Okay. I will wait a few more hours before I add the OP

>Resistance to Fire Manipulation. He can withstand his own15,000,000 degrees celcius sun armor while Fake Yhwach need to use his Blut Veneto stay alive.

Shouldn't Yamamoto have Resistance to Heat/High Temperatures too from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back