• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Please use request guide given in the op
Oh! Sorry. Haven't done something like this before.

• Importance/Priority: 1-2 scales to all the low tiers and potentially the mid tiers
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Skylanders | Wolfgang
  • Brief Feat Description: Wolfgang casually split a small moon in half

ShatteredNightMares said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Please use request guide given in the op
Oh! Sorry. Haven't done something like this before.
  • Importance/Priority: 1-2 scales to all the low tiers and potentially the mid tiers
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Skylanders | Wolfgang
  • Brief Feat Description: Wolfgang casually split a small moon in half

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Wolfgang_splilts_a_moon_in_half

Already Calc'd

@Therefir

I'm not familiar with Attack on Titan, but shouldn't you post manga scans rather than anime clips? Or is anime continuity considered okay in this case?

Character: Rasalom

Priority: 3 or 4 (Only affects him, but it's either going to justify his current rating or change it.)

Description: Rasalom is stated to have changed the constellations in the sky into new formations as one of many displays of his power.

Feat: Below.

Glaeken, who is familiar with the constellations (being fifteen thousand years old or so, it's not surprising) states that they have changed.

He looked up at the stars. "Do you know the constellations?"
"Not really. The Big Dipper, maybe, but—"

"I do. And they've changed. Those aren't the same stars up there as last night."''

~ Nightworld​
Not only is it confirmed again that they've been rearranged into new formations, but it's also shown that he's been reducing the number of them over time. As well, we learn that magnetic north on Earth has gone to hell in a handbasket, for whatever that's worth:

"Where are we?" he said, wondering aloud.
"Over the Atlantic," Joe replied from his left.

"Thanks. I mean where in space? The sun's fading away, the moon's been turned around, and the stars have been shifted into new formations."

"Not just new formations," Joe said, stroking his beard as he craned his neck to see the stars. "Notice that there's fewer stars up there? And every night there's even less than the night before. I wonder if some night soon I'll take a peek and find there's no stars at all."

The stars do look kind of sparse up there, Bill thought.

"It's almost as if the planet's been moved to a different part of the universe."

"Cosmic, man," Joe said, eyes widening. "Maybe it has."

"No," Bill said. "That would be too logical an explanation, and easier to accept than what we're going through."

"Magnetic north's changed too," Joe said. "Compasses have been pointing anywhere they damn well please for the past couple days."''

~ Nightworld​
The statements aren't the most detailed things out there, but they should probably be enough. He causes a lot of stuff to happen during his metamorphosis as part of his changing of everything to the Otherness' liking, but this is the best feat he shows.

GoldenScorpions said:
Priority: 1 (Affects nearly all the cast as they scale to each other)
Verse: Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Description: Fuu (in base form) gigantisized her sword to enormous proportions and crushes Shinju's roots in a single strike (from 8:05 to 8:35). To potentially help for some size measurements, here.

Note: Shinju's roots are capable of casually tanking multiple nuclear blasts at once. The only other instance when the roots are seen to be destroyed are from an "At least 6-B, most likely higher" feat.
Bump

Verse: Mortal Kombat

Priority: 1 (Scales to a lot of profiles)

Description: Recalc of Raiden's storm feat from the MKX comics. (It was done with the old formula.)

Original Calc: Here

Priority: 2 scales to most of the mid-tiers of the verse.

Verse: My Little Pony

Feat: Pinkie Pie screams so loud she causes mountains to stretch with her voice. I think a calc could be made based on finding how far the mountains moved. May or may not yield higher results than what we have. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OurYhfWj3J4

Also I want a re-calc for Rarities feat. I think her feat of moving the clouds in a twister like fashion is way more impressive than the energy produced by the storm. If someone could use a frame calculator to find out how fast the clouds were moving, it could yield good results. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wzOLA3nmS3E Feat starts at 2:19.

Verse: Fairy Tail

Description: Height of this this building? Different Angular views. Wall and Laxus are around 6 ft, 3 inchs.

U0161

U017 copy
U017 copy1
U017 copy2

Verse: Warriors

Priority: Most likely 2 (Feat should apply to all StarClan cats)

Descriptio: StarClan makes a storm that shakes the roots of the forest.

Transcript: "Then the moon disappeared and a storm came, bringing thunder and lightning that shook the forest to its roots."

Map of the forest for context:
Forest

Verse: Fairy Tail

Priority: Most likely 2 (To upgrade Spriggans and characters that fought them)

Descriptio: Wall uses Super heated plasma ball to scortch the sky.

Transcript: "The Sky hase been set ablazed - Kagura Mikazuchi." from the official translations

Explosion FT
Explosion covered most of the sky of hargeon all the way to the battlefield

I also got a few measurements already, Laxus is about 6 ft, 3 in., Wall is roughly the same size,
Wall is inside a building three stories tall (roughly 30 feet high, the hole made was 5.93 m in diameter.

using the right traingle calc, the hypotenus is 11.23 m, factoring in the height of the building and the height of laxus' sholder is 10.8288 m and the radius of the bottom side is 2.965 m, which means he fired the projectile at a 74.634 degree angle.

Verse: DmC:Devil May Cry

Priority: 1 (or 2, since there are only 3 pages for the verse and all of them would scale to the feats below)

Feats: Vergil creates a thunderstorm here and explosion here .

@Eficiente

Does it actually destroy anything? Just because there is a galaxy in the background doesn't mean that it destroys it. After Kirby regains consciousness there are still plenty of stars around. If the explosion was large enough to destroy a galaxy in the distance, it would certainly destroy all visible stars, as all the visible, individual stars in the sky are in our galaxy.

@Ainex

I don't even know where to begin quantifying that one. It's powerful, but changing the sky's color probably isn't quantifiable. And the cloud parting is hard to pin down since I have no clue how far away they are. The environmental destruction is also weird, since it can destroy streets and tear up concrete but leave other things (like trees) in-tact.

Kirby wakes up in his galaxy and the explosion takes place in an unknown area out of it[1][2]. I don't see why his galaxy being fine contradicts the feat, but if it does then I have nothing more to say.

@Eficiente

I'll leave that one up to the Kirby bois then. I generally don't get the context of Kirby feats as is. No real need to calc it, though. It is 3-B. A blast with significantly more radius than a spiral galaxy is going to be 3-B. It ain't getting to 3-A because 3-A is absolutely ridiculous.

These don't seem to have been tackled yet, so I guess I'll request them again.

Verse: Hellsing

Priority: 1 (These will be used to revamp the verse as a whole. Every Hellsing page we currently have is subject to change.)

Feat 1: The Captain smashes a steel container with a kick.

Feat 2: Seras Victoria lifts and throws a torpedo with one arm, then The Captain kicks it hard enough to bend it in half.

Feat 3: Alucard crashes an experimental SR-71 analogue into a ship at full speed. Details on this plane can be found here.

Feat 4: Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet punches through the aforementioned jet multiple times before it can crash. (Note: Recalc of an old feat result we drew from NF a while back.)

Feat 5: Walter swings Alucard into the side of a building.

Feat 6: Walter slices through two buildings with his wires. Said buildings are later seen here as well.

The third feat is potentially an outlier, and on top of that its left unclear whether or not Alucard tanked the blast or simply regenerated from it. The rest are most likely things we can use, though.

The fourth is our primary speed feat for the verse.

Priority: 2(scales to the other top D rank regulars and baam) &3(would be a good durability feat)

Verse: Tower of God

Feat: Crater formed by Endrossi and Baragav after falling from a great height [[1]]

And that's way above the island considering how small it looks from there.

Not a calc request per se, but i was wondering if this could be calced

Verse: Xenoblade

Priority: 2 (Scales to a large number of characters from Xenoblade Chronicles 2)

Brief Description: Pneuma calls upon the Artifice Siren to fire a laser from outer space before catching it herself.

Note: Mythra can use the Artifice Siren whenever she pleases; Malos and Akhos reacted to Siren's lasers; Jin easily caught it, and the other party members have either fought against Mythra and Rex, or kept up with foes that, in turn, could keep up with the former two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back