• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lordwhis

Controlling all stars in the galaxy is 4-B.

Constellations don't contain individual stars in other galaxies; such stars are not nearly bright enough.

@Spin

The km thing is just me eyeballing it, but is there no way to scale the size of the islands/explosion to the size of the US right next to it? (video may provide better picture)

... why the F would a Constelation contain Galaxies. Srsly. A Constelation is a image made up of multiple Stars, it, in its nature, makes no sense to contain Galaxies.

@Weekly In theory could we not simply rework Lina's calc for cutting the moon in half?

I think this is what we rate characters who perform "splitting the Earth" type feats. Though while I'm not sure if the details in the scans are enough to warrant a full recalc, the two halves seem pretty far apart from each other in that second one, which might put it a bit higher.

That reminds me, I need to have Ever unlock The Old Ones again so I can update the rating of their highest-end psychics.

@Spin

Yeah, but can't we pixel scan the explosion radius and then compare it to the size of the US next to it (what we can see) or maybe even compare it to a normal map of the US, using the picture in game to find the area where Empire City is located?

Also, we may want to move this to my wall to avoid cluttering up the thread

@Battle What is the name of the verse, and are you referring to the destruction of the tree?

Mr. Bambu said:
@Battle What is the name of the verse, and are you referring to the destruction of the tree?
no, i was referring to circling around earth, or the lazer to the sun calc, if thats faster,

and its Battle For Dream Island,

Priority: 4 (Only for Janet, who only appeared in one episode.)

Name of the Character: Planet Janet

Feat: Well, it's not really a feat, I would like someone to calc the size of her. As her size is very inconsistent. You can find the episode she appears in here

Name of the verse: Wander Over Yonder

Bumping these calc requests, if that's okay.

• Importance/Priority: 3 or 2 (Generally, all the characters & feats should be able to scale to other characters. If such scaling is rejecting, however, I'd assume Priority 3.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Mario Bros
  • Feat #1 Description: Chain Chomp sends foes into the air by charging through them.
Several official descriptions suggest the Chain Chomp is made of iron, or at the least, a similar material. Video: https://youtu.be/5iTQCQGL_1k?t=4h34m51s

Notably, Chomps can send other Chomps & Donkey Kong as well into the air like this; DK weighs 363 KG (800 lbs).

• Feat #2 Description: Koopa's Skillshot creates a giant, white, Koopa Shell around the ball & kicks it across the stadium; It stuns & passes through other players, breaks on contact with the goalie & will bounce & fly away from the goalie.
Video footage here: https://youtu.be/BkuI25FnqJE?t=7m55s

• Feat #3 Description: Shy Guy's Skillshot , summons a Bullet Bill, rides it to the goal, & the Bullet Bill explodes. Characters within the explosion's range are damaged/knocked up, although Shy Guy gets up the quickest.
Video footage: https://youtu.be/ne7psjvAEfQ?t=5m50s

• Feat #4 Description: Monty Mole's Skillshot has it burrow underground with the ball, & go towards the goal, then emerge, in seconds.
Video footage: https://youtu.be/UXaa5iGaaog?t=13s This site lists measurements for several Mario characters; I don't know of an official height for a Monty Mole, so it should be helpful: http://www.vgf.com/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=83443

• Importance/Priority: 3. It is a for a single, specific game of Roblox, but it'd scale to practically everybody in the verse except for the absolute weakest ones.
  • Character/Verse: Roblox, more specifically the Fantastic Frontier game.
  • Descriptio: The Firesoul Spellbook summons a meteor whose explosion radius is quite large. I see two ways of calcing it: Either seeing the mass and calculating the KE by hypersonic speed or calculating the explosion radius with rock vaporization yield, considering that said meteor - which appears to be made of smoldering rock - has no leftovers.

@LordWhis Links?

Okay. Link to the statement?

Pretty sure we can't calc a statement especially since we don't know which Continent in One Piece he supposedly pulled. And Continents in One Piece are all different sizes so we wouldn't be able to find a proper size for said Continent.

• Character:Shido' Itsuka from Date A Live
  • Descriptio: Feats for upgrading his profile:
Splits a hurricane from Yuzu and Kaguya after summoning Sandalphon (Though he needed a little help from Tohka)

He used Zadkiel to shield himself and Miku from an attack from a bloodlusted Inverse Tohka

He survived a direct hit from Kotori's Magbido. Note that Kotori was extremely bloodlusted at this time

Fought Ellen, who held her own against Inverse Tohka, albeit barely

Resisted being within Kurumi's City Of Devouring Time

Can fight toe to toe with Wizards, who are on the same level as Spirits

In volume 17, he fought Nibelcols, who are at the same level as Spirits:

30 ships. 10 times the number of Wizards that Ratatoskr has. Thousands of Bandersnatch and Nibelcol. These were the forces of DEM (plus Artemisia and Elen) put together to kill Shidou. Whereas Ratatoskr only has 5 ships and places of Tenguu City that were remodeled by them to become artillery bases, plus the 10 Spirits and Mana. Before the battle began, Origami and Mana revealed their plan to defeat the Bandersnatch; that is by defeating Artemisia and insert the jamming code in her brainwave, which will supposedly disable the Ashcroft-Beta Realizers that the <Bandersnatch> is using. (I cannot really remember but there is some Realizers made by using Artemisia, those ones are then used as bases for the Ashcroft-Beta Realizers). As for Maria's plan to defeat the <Nibelcol>……

The war begins, with both sides at a stalemate until Isaac orders all units to sortie. This is also when Kurumi joins in the fight and destroy DEM ships. At the same time, AST troops were told to charge in to fight against the Spirits. However when one of the DEM wizards targeted the AST by using them as baits, Mukuro saved the leader by redirecting the laser to the DEM Wizard herself (Granzon-style Wormhole defense method), the AST decided to ignore orders and fight against DEM instead.

Origami, Mana, Mukuro and Yoshino went up against Artemisia, however she was able to go up against them all. Things went worse when Nia told that Elen was going over there to back her up, but Elen then was stopped by Elliot who was all young again. At another place, some of the <Nibelcol> were facing against Ratatoskr's Wizards, which were ended up saved by Tohka and the Yamai siblings……and their target Shidou. The <Nibelcol> immediately went to charge towards him, and while Tohka managed to obstruct several of them, one managed to pass through and head towards Shidou with intentions to kill him. As for Shidou,

[<Nibelcol>]

With a gentle voice,

[………I love you.]

[……Ha?]

With those words, the <Nibelcol> that was aiming for his heart had her eyes wide open while her thoughts froze at that moment. At that time, Shidou wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her on the lips. At first, the <Nibelcol> thoughts were about how crazy it was for Shidou to do such a thing, but it then slowly changed as her heart melted but it felt really comfortable…… then she turns back to paper which also disappears into particles of light. The other <Nibelcol> that witnessed this also turned to paper and later disappear into particles.

Kissing the <Nibelcol>. That was Maria's plan to defeat them. She explained to Shidou that the <Nibelcol> came from <Beelzebub> which power originally came from Nia. Since Nia still has feelings for Shidou, and that <Rasiel> and <Beelzebub> are connected, Shidou is able to seal the <Nibelcol> since they are technically Spirits.

The remaining <Nibelcol> (those that did not see the kiss) went in high alert and proceed to attack Shidou, but Shidou powers himself up with Gabriel and uses Zadkiel and Haniel to produce ice pillars to block their attacks and then transforming the ice to himself to confuse them for a second, he then proceed to kiss another <Nibelcol> and seal her.

The <Nibelcol> then decided not to go near Shidou and proceed to attack him from a distance, but just by Shidou throwing them a kiss causes them to have their chest tighten and their cheeks redden. Then using <Raphael> to increase his speed, Shidou charges and kisses them again. Now in fear of disappearing, the <Nibelcol> runs away but Shidou gave chase as not to let them escape. After dealing with half of them, Kurumi appears.

• Importance/Priority: 2 to 1 (while not affecting the start of series characters, it does nearly all of the other ones)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: The Gamer
  • Brief Feat Description:a member of the company claims that he has an ability/spell was specificly madse to wipe ot a city
this is a weaker version of the spell is this

the main spell is this and this

i would really apriciate if anxone calculated this, and i hope someone responds to it

Muhammedmco
You need to follow the proper format of calculation requests. Check the link at the top and follow how the others do it

You need to follow the proper format of calculation requests. Check the link at the top and follow how the others do it

But i don't see anything wrong. I just didn't specify the time at youtube where the feats started.

BMHKain said:
I wonder why nobody wanted to check out my previous Calc Request... Anyway:

Character/Verse: Aiwhen (Wonderful World) & Duna (Wonderful World)/Wonderful World (Verse)

Importance/Priority: 1 (The verse can fight Aiwhen & the rest of the verse equally; so if this flies, a minor upgrade may be in order...)

Brief Feat Description: Aiwhen dodges Duna's Lightning Fall. Normally, this bolt requires a couple of frames when this takes only one. (This is just to scale for the first bolt used for Lightning Fall.)

This took me so long to prepare. I hope it's worth it. Good Luck, as this may be my last chance... :/
Bumping so I can see a confirmation for this request via a blog; also, working on Rosalice (Wonderful World) as she is a WIP now. Now where's Areyu, or Wolfes? I'll cease derailing...

EDIT: deleted the accidental double post... >~<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back