• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a legit arrow-dodging feat? Garen moved his head slightly just as the arrow appeared on-screen. If yes, then we could have a legit reaction speed feat to use in rating our LoL profiles, and not simply "can fight similarly fast champions" or "can dodge unquantified magical lightning" (no insult intended).

• Importance/Priority: 1 or 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: League of Legends
  • Brief Feat Description: Garen dodges an arrow
Link to the video: Legends Never Die AMV

@Gemmy

Probably doable but arrows are slow, all things considered. Given how slowly he turns his head that is probably like Peak Human to low end Superhuman, maybe lower.

@Gemmy There are multiple lightning and electricity dodging feats as well as linear lore scaling, on top of the fact that garen scaled directly to his own speed feat, why would we use an arrow dodging feat...?

Repost from last thread

Priority: 1

Verse: Marvel Comics

Feat: Logan tanks a explosion that destroyed a third of a asteroid without taking any damage

http://***************.to/Comic/New-X-Men-2001/Issue-146?id=32358

http://***************.to/Comic/New-X-Men-2001/Issue-145?id=32357

Asteroid explosion

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Xmenjet.jpeg (X men jet compared to the asteroid)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jean8.jpeg (Jean grey compared to her Jet)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Wolverine20.jpeg

Yeah but... that's Wolverine.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Gemmy
Probably doable but arrows are slow, all things considered. Given how slowly he turns his head that is probably like Peak Human to low end Superhuman, maybe lower.
I see. I didn't expect anything high but that's disappointingly low. Yeah. Thanks.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gemmy There are multiple lightning and electricity dodging feats as well as linear lore scaling, on top of the fact that garen scaled directly to his own speed feat, why would we use an arrow dodging feat...?
I'm not exactly learned with all the profiles of LoL but none I saw have any linked feats of lightning/electricity-dodging feats, and lore scaling... Kled?

If there are, then ok, I'm good then. I thought there aren't any. Thanks.

Im aware, i need to go through and adjust a few things, add more linear scaling, and clean up the descriptions, but yes, lore-wise Kled has scaling that affects a LOT of the cast

BMHKain wrote:

I am Saint Dhees. Fire scorches the earth at my command
~ Saint Dhees before fighting the Chosen Wizard​
With that out of the way...

Character/Verse: Saint Dhees/THE EYE OF JUDGMENT

Importance/Priority: Approximately 2 at least (The Saints are at the very least, comparable to Seer Vizak (Who is an ally of Juno, who as a God is immune to Time & Space, and can exist in multiple timelines at once. This would imply that Juno is unbound by all Dimensional Layers.)

Brief Feat Description: Just a simple one: Since Saint Dhees can scorch the earth at will, the feat is that how much destruction could such fire can cause on a Earth Sized Planet (Eye of Judgment's home world of Terra Firma is of this size.). This, in turn, would measure Saint Dhees, & the other Saints' minimum power.

Notes: The Four Saints each scale from each other.

Good luck. Let me know if it's too early to Bump this. I already included a map of Terra Firma. I just want to know the px amount of Earth in Map form, and not planet form so someone can calc this right away. Oh, and one last thing, due to how powerful the saints' lowest power is even, it basically is global, and all at once. That is what I'm looking for if anyone is confused...

(This is important for the verse, and I had to mention it here as the previous thread died on us... Can anybody mention Earth's map's px size please? The Terra Firma map is Here.)

@Mr. Bambu

I mean, it's unlikely it'll matter, seeing as how Barroth is already at 7-C due to scaling from Rathian which scales from Rathalos which scales from Agnaktor.

@Dinoman Wasn't aware we had such a weird string of scaling. Alright, removing. No worries.

NOTE: Googling gets me this info: "In the past roulette balls were made out of ivory. At present, in most cases they are molded out of acetal, nylon, or phenolic."

Unfortunately, given the shiny, gray material, which doesn't seem to resemble roulette balls made of those materials I'm unsure what to assume it IS made of. Maybe steel or iron? Given the Goomba takes bribes to stop it -stopping the ball or the wheel is left unclear.- maybe it's a magnetic material to enable easier stopping? I dunno, probably speculation.

Maybe just easier to assume iron, steel, or glass or some other material?

I'm curious if lifting strength can be calced from this telekenetic throw. Given how fast and far the Chief is thrown. It seems above what a Class 10 character can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paE188LnUZA

Verse, Halo.

Priority 3. Scales to the Ur-Didact and other Forerunners.

Description. The Ur-Didact casually throws Master Chief a great distance via telekenesis.

Go to 1:49

Feat begins at 2:50

• Importance/Priority: 3 ( Will affect durability of a character, and maybe add resistance to wind, cold and the ability to survive in harsh conditions)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Scooby Doo/ Shaggy ( Is the only one that has a page)
  • Brief Feat Description: Got sucked through a hurricane and somehow stopped at the top of an airliner, with no problem against the strength of the wind or the cold of being so high up in the sky, or how they don't have a problem breathing up there.

And before someone says "Its already been calced to this feat" I mean for EoGT because if you add shenron powerboost this could likley be much higher but thats with "Shenron Boost" so I think it should be EoGT goku and **seprate** after shenron boost

LordWhis said:
Priority: 1
Verse: Marvel

Description: Thanos tanks a 2 lightyear wide Black Hole.
3. Regular 3-dimensional characters withstanding a singularity

Now out of the reasons stated above a regular 3-dimensional character would get destroyed when approaching the singularity (the center of the black hole). The tidal forces would become infinite and he or she would be destroyed no matter how high his or her durability is. Since saying that a characters durability is infinite is an outlier in any case surviving a singularity can not be taken as a durability feat. It can only be understood as a feat for resistance against black holes.

I think that would be the case.

Priority: 1 (Affects nearly all the cast as they scale to each other)

Verse: Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Description: Fuu (in base form) gigantisized her sword to enormous proportions and crushes Shinju's roots in a single strike (from 8:05 to 8:35). To potentially help for some size measurements, here.

Note: Shinju's roots are capable of casually tanking multiple nuclear blasts at once. The only other instance when the roots are seen to be destroyed are from an "At least 6-B, most likely higher" feat.

Priority: 2 (Affects the two witches)

Verse: Shuumatsu no Izetta

Description:

Ultimately, what I'd like is an estimate of how strong the giant crystal is when scaled to the small ones Izetta and Sophie use in their dogfight.

I don't know the exact number, but 1 foe= 1044 joules

I know how to calculate but what is the name for the value. Kilofoe, megafoe, pentafoe, yottafoe or gigafoe ?

LordWhis said:
I don't know the exact number, but 1 foe= 1044 joules
I know how to calculate but what is the name for the value. Kilofoe, megafoe, pentafoe, yottafoe or gigafoe ?

Well, on the wiki page, they only mention foe, I don't think they have the measure of kilofoe, megafoe as the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back