• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BMHKain wrote:

I am Saint Dhees. Fire scorches the earth at my command
~ Saint Dhees before fighting the Chosen Wizard​
With that out of the way...

Character/Verse: Saint Dhees/THE EYE OF JUDGMENT

Importance/Priority: Approximately 2 at least (The Saints are at the very least, comparable to Seer Vizak (Who is an ally of Juno, who as a God is immune to Time & Space, and can exist in multiple timelines at once. This would imply that Juno is unbound by all Dimensional Layers.)

Brief Feat Description: Just a simple one: Since Saint Dhees can scorch the earth at will, the feat is that how much destruction could such fire can cause on a Earth Sized Planet (Eye of Judgment's home world of Terra Firma is of this size.).

Notes: The Four Saints each scale from each other.

Good luck.

(The Terra Firma map is Here.)

Also...

Character/Verse: Rosalice (Wonderful World)/Wonderful World (Verse)

Importance/Priority: If this is true light: 1 (Should be faster than Duna (Wonderful World)'s Lightning Fall.), otherwise: Much Lower.

Brief Feat Description: Rosalice creates a pillar of light to attack Ryuza. The second time Rosalice does this, she creates an explosion with her ability to engrave her magic into Ryuza's. I just want to know if this is a legit light creation feat. It seems to spiral upward, instead of going up. I just want an official to see if this is legit.

Qawsedf234 said:
Verse: Friday the 13th

Priority: 3 (only scales to Uber Jason)

Brief Description: Jason falls from space onto Earth II. Creating a large crater

Feat: https://imgur.com/a/2DDui
If Earth II is same as our earth, falls should be around Wall level at max due to terminal velocity. If we ignore air friction, DontTalkDT calculated low Earth orbit to be Room level, so falling from space is at least that.

I dunno would the crater wield higher results though.

So the feat's most likely tier 9, if you're luck maybe baseline tier 8.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I dunno would the crater wield higher results though.

So the feat's most likely tier 9, if you're luck maybe baseline tier 8.
Yeah I know the fall itself is only Wall-Room level. But I was wondering if the impact would've destroyed enough ground to get a Tier 8 rating.

Guys I dont know if this is allowed but there is something for a "Robloxian" that either makes it 1-b to 2-c via hax (literally) should I put it down as a request or??????????????

@Huesito That is Charles using Magneto's magnetism. Not his telekinesis.

Mr. Bambu said:
@Huesito That is Charles using Magneto's magnetism. Not his telekinesis.
"He was using magneto's magnetism", there very clash was pushing away avidon and then he hurled Magneto and it away into space, though maybe It isn't tk

@Huesito No. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Avalon_(Space_Station) After almost killing wolverine, Professor Xavier absorbed Magneto's mind into his own, leaving Magneto a vegetable. The frame you highlighted specifically says he used Magneto's powers to do the feat (that is, forcing Avalon into space- he used their combined energies to do the part prior to that).

@Mr. Bambu "Professor Xavier absorbed Magneto's mind into his own, leaving Magneto a vegetable."

That happened in x-men vol 2 issue 25

The one I'm talking about happened in x-men issue 304

This is regarding Magi, the feat in question is explained here in much more detail.

Priority 1: This scales to almost everybody.

Verse: Magi

Description: Creating a big crater on a island sized mountain.

verse: the gamer

priority: 2, possibly 1

description: a speed feat, han uses a lightning attack and his enemy is capable of easly countering despite being a few meters away at most

details: as seen here the lightning is around a meter and half away from him.

here the sword guy multiplies teh swords and makes them cycle faster then teh thunder can move to him.

jihan sees all of this and isnt beign blitzed and only then does the thunder hit him

@Kadmus Could we get a picture with some sort of reference? Unless this guy is standing right next to those mountains in the background (making him far larger than them), could be hard to get an idea on his size when the only comparison to be made is that snake on the ground.

Would this help?

Maruna Tussle

There's also this, to work from a human comparison angle. The girl in the picture is 136cm tall (apologies if it's being difficult)

1-82 Leny's vantage point

Shess

Can someone calculate the Will of the World and Helck's feats?

"I think Helck should be moved up to 6-C. I don't know if this chapter had been released in June but:

Chert
http://************.com/chapter/helck/chapter_105 When Helck fought the Will of the World in hyperspace, he gouged out a pretty big area. Considering those crests to each side of the crater are mountains, I'd estimate the area of destruction is at least 20 miles across." -K1213693

The largest cater is Helck's strongest attack. The small caters are done by the Will of the World.

Priority 3: Helck

Priority 2: Heavenly Kings (Vamirio and Azudora), Cless, and the Will of the World are around the same tier. Helck is above all of them.

@Spartan Is there something that suggests they are mountains? If so, I can take a whack at it. Just need confirmation, it's a big claim.

Priority: 3

Verse: UQ Holder!

Feat: Kaito makes a crater. In the center panel, Kaito does a charging attack from the right and creates a crater on the left. I'd like to know what kind of AP that is to make that crater. The height of the characters is unknown but the character standing at the edge with a sword and hammer could be assumed to have the average height of a Japanese woman.

@Mr. Bambu This can serve as a reference for the size of the smaller caters http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pf2CmhjwE...-XeFq_nbZINa0eNhfwCHMYCw/s0/5a07e79497812.jpg

Will of the World size scaling pages,

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Rjkxjqp_...ZWTAbNwNTdMikt_oGQCHMYCw/s0/59fc9cfc1799d.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Qmz-xMOSu...dAJbRvLy-t3NStnrDACHMYCw/s0/59fc9cfdb9ed5.jpg

Here's another reference for Helck's strongest attack. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Yxdel0dtA...htIt5JKqtoq7Pdn2mACHMYCw/s0/5a1e71f97c1d3.jpg

There's multiple panels suggesting each of those are mounatains

Right, fair enough. They're big'uns. Thank you for the clarification~

• Importance/Priority: 4 or 2; Could upgrade Peter , who scales to Ernie & possibly Joe who's profile says he's superior. 25 to 37.5% of the verse . The feat Peter survives also scales to a minor character with no profile , but that might be Priority 3 unless we assume said character is typical enough of the 'verse to scale to.
  • Name of the Character: Peter Griffin ( Family Guy )
  • Brief Feat Description: Peter, recalls what his new neighbour did yesterday: Threw a bus from several houses down the street, crushing Peter. Given he's alive to recall this within a day, Peter obviously survived.
Video: https://youtu.be/aHKd8piEIzQ?t=2m12s (Skip to about 2:12 for video.) Here's some screenshots:

PeterCatchesBus1
Bus's full length without being cut-off by screen. Not sure it's close enough yet to Peter to pixel scale though.

PeterCatchesBus2
Seemingly the next frame. Sadly for pixel scaling, Peter's head is a little cut-off.

PeterCatchesBus3
This bus was seemingly thrown with great force.

Sorry if my cutting off the black screen means I have screen size or something wrong in the images & that makes the work any more difficult.
I also apologize if there's too much imagery for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back