• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

You are also not allowed to bump posts that have already appeared within the same thread, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

I have followed.

Posting my last request here:

Priority: 4, potentially 2

Verse: None, for future uses

Description: I want to know the total seismic energy of a 11.2 earthquake, since the earthalabama calculator's limit is 10.5.

Lonkitt wrote:
Prioity: Spider-Man (MTV)

Verse: Spider-Man: The New Animated Series

AP and Striking Strength:

Description: An angered Spider-Man punches Kraven into a door, breaking it off.

Feat: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1teyz?start=299

Speed and Durability:

Description: Spider-Man BRIEFLY outruns an explosion after an oil tanker drives into a "high voltage" box/generator thing. Seems as if he was knocked back and hurt.

Feat: https://youtu.be/KCrhjo5qGPg?t=437

Bump

@KinkiestSins That's only radiated waves. Total seismic energy is far higher, presumably into Tier 6 (Magnitude 9 is already Country level).

@Lonkitt I can do those two feats this afternoon (4 hours later, cuz you'll misunderstand "afternoon" due to time zones), if no one beats me to it.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@Lonkitt I can do those two feats this afternoon (4 hours later, cuz you'll misunderstand "afternoon" due to time zones), if no one beats me to it.
Cool. Thanks.

@KinkiestSins That's only radiated waves. Total seismic energy is far higher, presumably into Tier 6 (Magnitude 9 is already Country level).
If total seismic energy, then it'd be low double digit Petatons. Magnitude 11 is already around 9.33 Petatons.

I was hoping someone knowledgeable like Executor N0 to calculate the exact joule value of a Magnitude 11.2 earthquake.
Well I can't get the exact value. All I can say is that it will be above 10 Petatons.

Priority: 2.5 (it affects 2 characters)

Verse: Naruto

Description: High end KE calc for Juubito causing the World Tree to spring forth from the ground.

Explanatio: This is a complicated calc so here are some guidelines-

The God Tree is 2000 km tall according to the highest estimates.

You should be able to get it's other dimensions bases on proportion from this picture- (ignore the values written on it as they were for a mid range calc)

Calc3v3
Picture 1

High end density for a tree is 1330 kg/m^3.

All of this stuff should give you the mass.

You will also need the speed with which he managed to make the tree spring forth this you should get by dividing the length of the tree (2000 km) by the time the whole thing took which you should be able to get from the manga chapter 646. (Keep in mind that all of the characters nearby were MHS+ and it seemed quite fast to them)

Thank You

Feat 1:

Priority:
1 (Almost everyone in the verse scales from this feat)

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: A fodder villains turns his hand into a water blade thing, and cuts a boat in half with it.

Note: It was already calculated here, but according to Assaltwaffle, the results are incorrect.

Feat 2:

Priority:
2 (Several characters could scale from this feat)

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: Yo Shindo unleashes a powerful earthquake that completely shatters the ground.

Note: Shindo's height is 176 cm.

Priority: 4

Verse: None, is feat in fanfic.

The Feat: A man turns 180 degrees, brings his hand to his face, and catches an arrow coming up from behind him. I know the formula for speed, but I can't find the distance one would move when turning around by 180 degrees.

@Lonkitt The Spider-Man punching Kraven's link is broken. Here's the explosion one.
Thank you for doing the explosion feat. Could you tell me how the Kraven link is broken?

(Copied from previous thread)

Priority: 2

Verse: FLCL/Fooly Cooly

Feat: Haruko hits a large bomb into space. The bomb was later stated to have achieved escape velocity and to be "en route to galaxies unknown". [[1]]

Verse: Guild Hunter (Verse)

Priority: 1 (the entire top tier would scale from it)

Descriptio: The Arch Angels completely destroy Beijing, leaving the entire City as one Black Crater. The City is noted to be unlivable for Mortals after it, with effects similar to Radiation. The Feat itself is performed with what seems like pure Energy.

Bump Numero 4

Verse: Killing Floor 2

Priority: 2 (All characters should scale in some way)

Description: Basically, players can activate "Zed Time", which offers increased reactions thanks to a slow-down of time.

Verse: Monster Hunter World

Priority: 3

Description: The final boss, Xeno'jiiva, is capable of transforming the floor of his bossfight into lava. In theory he can do this to the entire floor of his boss fight. While this could be a moot point (dunno how strong creating lava is and since he should be roughly 6-C already due to absorbing the energies of many other Elder Dragons), still would be worth noting.

Verse: Roll No. 21

Priority: 1

Description: Main antagonist survives an explosion, being inside the ship from where the explosion originated. Feat.

Character: Composite Tree

Verse: The Real World

Descriptio: The minimum amount of power an explosion would have to possess to completely destroy Pando

Character: Tsunade (via Ohnoki)

Verse: Naruto

Description: Calculate the size of this dust release cube (it is a perfect cube) & then calc its energy content if it had been a regular explosion.

IMG 20180224 203226

Thank You

priority: 4, possibly 1 (it came as a curiosity, but if its higher than the characters' current AP it might scale to other character).... verse: Naruto characters: Naruto and sasuke, possibly more.. description: Naruto's and sasuke's jutsu clash in their second final battle... ps- if there was such a calc already, im SO sorry. I just couldn't find it after asking around and looking at the accepted calcs page. sorry again.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
priority: 4, possibly 1 (it came as a curiosity, but if its higher than the characters' current AP it might scale to other character)....
verse: Naruto characters: Naruto and sasuke, possibly more.. description: Naruto's and sasuke's jutsu clash in their second final battle... ps- if there was such a calc already, im SO sorry. I just couldn't find it after asking around and looking at the accepted calcs page. sorry again.
Just saying right now they're rated Small Planet/Small Planet+

Calculating that attack isn't going to get anything higher than that

@taka ik. I just thought it weird that we didn't have that calc at all in here u know what I mean? I just think that having that calc made and done would maybe even solve a few doubts in the least. but thanks for commenting anyways.

Verse: Terra Formars

Priority: 2 (Important feat for Akari that a few characters scale to)

Feat: Akari is surrounded on all sides by armed roaches and they simultaneously open fire on him. In this first page we can see the roaches shooting and the bullets travelling toward Akari. In this second page we can see the bullets getting even closer to Akari and it's at this point that Akari prepares to dodge. In the final page we can see Akari easily evading the bullets; bouncing all over the room and decapitating the roaches at high speed while the bullets are still in the air. Akari is 177cm.

Firstly, what kind of reaction / combat speed would he get from dodging the bullets despite them being close to him, and how fast would he be bouncing over the room while the bullets are still flying?

A calculation as to how big the dimention Nova creates in ASG (You can tell he created a dimention as the "building" is in tact the cutscene after you defeat him) as well as a calculation as to how large Sky Sanctuary Zone is, as in the bad ending in Sonic and Knuckles during Knuckles' playthrough he actually survives his apparent destruction, witch also seemingly destroyed Sky Sanctuary zone. And I quote Knuckles from Generations "It feels good to have my sanctuary back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back