• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the Verse/Character:Hitman(Agent 47 )

Importance/Priority: 3(Feats will only upgrade 47's Attack potency, speed, Destructive capacity, and his durability until other pages are made for the HITMAN verse.)

Brief Feat Description:
Multiple feats that show 47 being able to speedblitz cop to Ex special forces officers easily, Showing wall Level In physical strength and higher in other stats like Durability and speed. Could be Room level durability.

'47 specifications:'(47 weights187 pounds and his height is 188cm or 6.16798 ft according to hisICA file .)

Feat #1 Description: (Durability feat) Timestamp 1:32 to 1:47 Saint member shoots a RPG missile at 47's room and 47 is showtanking the explosion with little to no damage .

Feat #2 Description:(Speed/Reaction feat.) Timestamp 0:02 to 0:22 47 is on his deathbed. He is drugged to give the appearance of being dead, He awakens from the bed and proceeds to kill 7 FBI agents with the leader(Who might have been the best FBI agents they had considering they hired such a thing for Vinnie SInistra)before they can react. He then proceeds to kill everyone else, all adding up to 18 seconds.

Feat #3 Description:Timestamp(Speed/Reaction feat)1:24 to 1:29 47 Is in a gunfight with police officers, He is using a revolver and he manages to kill 3 cops who were already locked onto him within 3 seconds(I did not count the 2 seconds of the cinematic time).

Feat #4 Description:(Durability/Snooting feat)47 is under fire by Guards or whatever you'll call em and 47 gets out of cover, tanks a few rounds as he's looking through a sniper scope, and gets 3 kills with 1 bullet.

Feat #5 Description:(Speed/Reaction feat) While 47 is in the middle of the carnage that I posted in the transcipt he is forced to dart around without getting hit in that environment and manages to injure orkill 6 men within 3 seconds .

Context Transcript: "

Before I could move, before I could do a single, solitary thing, the NMA attacked the civilians. They drew weapons and started firing at the unarmed, innocent, but misguided followers of Charlie Wilkins. When the people realized what was happening, many of them screamed and ran. The "Guard" started picking them off, one by one. Some of the militant soldiers drew clubs and, Gestapo-style, beat the supporters who had tripped or cowered before being shot.

It was horrific.

Within moments the throng caught on to what was happening. Even the real police and National Guard were slow to react.

Then it was mass chaos. Gunshots everywhere. Panic. A stampede.

In sixty seconds, the National Mall had become a death trap for thousands of human beings, and I was caught in the middle.

'One could barely hear Wilkins, calling from the stage for everyone to keep calm. It was certainly too late for that. The place had erupted in mass hysteria'."

Prefer that you calc the speed and kinetic energy of all feats.

For gawd's sake, stop spamming the thread with bumps. You can do it once, if there is a thread restart, and it was left over from the preceding one, but not repeat it 10 times in a row. It turns the thread into a mess, and decreases the likelihood that the calc group will bother to help out with anything, if they feel like children keep bothering them for attention.

I have updated the rules in the first post.

EDIT: Since, for some reason, I couldn't link the scans here, I linked the chapter. No worries, it is short and the feat happens in the first pages, I think.

I have now cleaned away most of the bumps in this thread, so it is much easier to overview for people who want to help out.

Verse: Def Jam Fight For New York(To be added in the future)

Priority: 1 or 2(Scales to some/most of the characters who can recover in the same or a similar time, though this will have to be tested ingame. Specifically God tier level characters like Hero or your created character who has defeated Crow or Snoop Dogg at the endgame and is Superior to him with stats maxed out.)

Feat/Description: Sean Paul wakeup uppercuts Crow/Snoop Dogg in the balls and Crow recovers in 2 or less seconds from when he hits the floor (Audio versio ).

VERSE: Fables and Fairytales

Priority: 4

Descriptio:

Strength, Speed, and Durability: In the Mother Goose Poem Hey, diddle, diddle a cow jumped over the moon. The cow can be assumed to be similar in size with Cattle. The amount of time is unspecified and there are no indication that the vacuum of space hurt it, along with atmospheric re-entry.

Priority: 1 or 2

(If an upgrade, then it affects all of the currently Low 7-B characters)

Verse: DC Animated Universe

Description: Around 4:20 in the video linked below, John Stewart (DCAU) blocks a laser cannon blast which vaporizes a lot of stuff. Would scale to his AP as well.

Video: Link

Useful info for scaling: DCAU Superman is over 1.9 metres in height.

Priority: 2 (Would scale to multiple S-rank magicians and comparable fighters)

Verse: Ultimate Antihero - Kai Onjouji (Doesn't have a page yet)

Description: A magician instantly freezes a tsunami that an enemy fleet was using to invade Tokyo.

Feat - Volume 3 Chapter 3 Part 4
And then… riding the tsunami, the enemy's warships were also heading here with fierce speed.
It was just like a surfboard riding a wave.

"Don't tell me, they are planning to charge to the land just like this altogether with the ship……!"

The fleet was marching altogether with the sea.

Those actions of the allied forces that never even entered the imagination made even the veteran Hassad go pale.

This was bad,

The height of the tsunami wasn't higher than their 70 meters prided wall, and with the wall strength they also wouldn't get washed away.

But, the enemy's main force was located in the fleet that filled the horizon.

[...]

The tsunami swallowed the Gate Bridge and approached until before Odaiba.

In that area it was already less than a kilometer from the protective wall.

But, when the tsunami was going to swallow Odaiba――at that moment,

"Abuda. Nirabuda. Atada. Kakaba. Kokoba. Ubara. Hadoma. Makahadoma――

Counted thing possess eight death, attach all the evil of the world of the dead to the bottom of the ground and stop it."

Hassad heard a voice that engraved a curse. That was――

(Freezing series fifth grade sorcery……-!)

"<Cocytus - Eight Winter Hell>"

The instant that voice announced the bundled curse, the tsunami until the end of the horizon was instantly frozen.

Had to do the entire calc request all over with new additions. I hope nobody minds... >~<

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Importance/Priority: 1 (If this feat is weaker.) 4 for the next 3 (All fun calcs, but still need to be measured in overall scope of the arena...), Likely 3 (Duna's lightning is not magic, so I'm curious as to how much she emitted at once.), 4 (The attack isn't that strong (Likely), but I want to know the schematics of the size of the glacier before it shatters...)

Brief Feat Description: To prove both cases, Pale can backdash far distances, all characters are capable of Fatal Switch; a technique that seems more realistic in ability than a usual block.

For Corona's feat:

• It goes straight.
  • It moves the same speed even as outside sources scroll.
  • Chartette, who can only jump once, can Jump over it.
  • Corona's magic is LITERALLY stated to be light.
  • Fatal Switch counts as a magic shield & not just a mere block.
This is to see if there are any light speed feats. If either are denied, I'll allow the man who did the calc for Aiwhen to put through evaluation.

Thanks for all your help. After all this, I'll do a civilization page for the verse; even though no map or flag exists for it; so I hope it's still allowed... (Prays...)

^ I'm pretty sure Kep will do this, so putting it here is not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back