• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character: Caleb

Priority: 1 or 2 (Will be used to revamp his stats, as well as create 3-5 more profiles for what will eventually become a verse page.)

Description: The Naga shakes a building-sized area with its blows and causes debris to fall.

Feat: Here. (It does this multiple times throughout the video)

Normally I'd chalk this up to visual effects and nothing else, but given that this attack that it loves to spam incessantly throughout the fight causes pieces of rubble to fall from the ceiling on top of shaking the screen, it appears to be legitimate.

There's a scene afterwards that shows Caleb's size in relation to the boss room in a few of the camera angles, so that (alongside shots of the fight itself) could likely be used for scaling.

Invisible to whom, normal humans? If so there's no point since their speed rating wouldn't improve at all.

As a lowball, humans can perceive at least 200 FPS, assuming a punch length of 1 metre, Yoshia's arms would have to cover 2 metres in 1/200th of a second to be invisible, that's 400 m/s, barely supersonic. Given the acceleration and deceleration, you could say his arms hit Supersonic+ at peak speed.

It'd be better if you provided a timeframe for those hundreds/thousands of strikes.

Thought i forgot something. Well the only thing close to that is the strikes pretty much happened instantly. Dunno if that changes or make things worse

ALRF said:
Thought i forgot something. Well the only thing close to that is the strikes pretty much happened instantly. Dunno if that changes or make things worse
That depends on whether or not all of the strikes happened near instantaneously. Thousands of strikes in milliseconds can reach MHS levels, but if that statement is referring to each individual strike it doesn't change anything.

After this, I'm doing a revision on Corona...

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Importance/Priority: If that one calc regarding Aiwhen & her "Massively Hypersonic+" feat is true, If Corona's feat is superior, 1, otherwise, I'll have to wait until Rosalice (Wonderful World) gets a refracting light move as well, most likely much lower due to the attack being lightning.

Brief Feat Description: To prove both cases, Pale can backdash far distances, all characters are capable of Fatal Switch; a technique that seems more realistic in ability than a usual block. Chartette, who is so far the slowest jumper, and can only do so once can react, albeit with impeccable timing... & react to refracting Lightning. Basically, these clips just are to show whether or not I can get at least a speed buff. The former has a chance as it has these qualities (Even Cal thought so.):

• It goes straight.
  • It moves the same speed even as outside sources scroll.
  • Chartette, who can only jump once, can Jump over it.
  • Corona's magic is LITERALLY stated to be light.
  • Fatal Switch counts as a magic shield & not just a mere block.
As for the last clip shown:

• It goes straight.
  • It moves the same speed even as outside sources scroll.
  • It refracts like light even though it's Lightning, even though the refraction has a huge range.
  • Chartette is able to jump over the refraction.
  • Fatal Switch counts as a magic shield & not just a mere block, though this is not recommended in this case.
This is to see if there are any light speed feats. If either are denied, I'll allow the man who did the calc for Aiwhen to put through evaluation.

Good luck. :)

UPDATE: Apparently it doesn't have to be the person that did the calc that has to do the evaluation after all...

• Importance/Priority: 3 ( May upgrade his durability)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Scooby Doo/ Shaggy Rogers ( Composite)
  • Brief Feat Description: Shaggy's airplane transformed into a kayak and felt into the ground without any problems except for fear, check 8:23 of the video

ByAsura said:
Priority 4 (would eventually become a priority 1 if and/or when the profile exists).
Verse: N/a for now, would become Killer Klowns from Outer Space once done.

Description: Jojo dies causing a gigantic explosion which destroys an extremely large space ship. The space ship is made of an unknown material.

Feat: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMEE7MPJj5g

Priority: 2

Verse: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Description: Boxman Jr. creates a firework explosion that is larger than "Big" Daryl and both Boxmore and Lakewood Plaza

Feat:
OK KO Let's Be Hero's-Your In Control Epi (Clip) LakeWood Plaza Destruction 1080pHD
OK KO Let's Be Hero's-Your In Control Epi (Clip) LakeWood Plaza Destruction 1080pHD

BMHKain said:
After this, I'm doing a revision on Corona...

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Importance/Priority: If that one calc regarding Aiwhen & her "Massively Hypersonic+" feat is true, If Corona's feat is superior, 1, otherwise, I'll have to wait until Rosalice (Wonderful World) gets a refracting light move as well, much lower due to the attack being lightning.

Brief Feat Description: To prove both cases, Pale can backdashfar distances, all characters are capable of Fatal Switch; a technique that seems more realistic in ability than a usual block. Chartette, who is so far the slowest jumper, and can only do so once can react, albeit with impeccable timing... & react to refracting Lightning. Basically, these clips just are to show whether or not I can get at least a speed buff. The former has a chance as it has these qualities (Even Cal thought so.):
After editing my calc request, I am bumping this.

Yobobojojo said:
Priority: 2 or 1
Verse: Code Geass

Description: At time mark 12:10, the Shen Hu and Guren create a massive shockwave

If it helps, the canonical height of the Shen Hu is 4.53 meters.

Priority: 1 (Scales to every profile on here, and is likely going to be used to revise the verse)

Description: The Guren Radiant Wave Surge is used to trigger a small eruptio

Note: These were the only videos of the feats I could find, so I apologize if it causes any trouble
Another one. Sorry if I'm overworking the staff, but I just want to hpget it out of the way

Priority: 2 (Scales to the mid-top tiers)

Description: A large explosion created by a combat machine fighting some Knightmare Frames

Priority: Considering it'd probably be considered an outlier, and that I'm uncertain of it scaling myself, probably 4

Verse: Fire Emblem

Description: Rexbolt, the most powerful Thunder tome in the game, creates a rainstorm (0:21)

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character: Len'en Project - Yabusame, Tsubakura, Kuroji, and Clause

Brief Feat Description: Multiple feats.

• Potential light dodging feats. Starting here, the player character is able to dodge Lumen's light-based attacks, more specifically at that point and at here, where they're able to dodge a laser. Though not all of them follow our laser dodging qualifications some do (straight lines until reflections), at least debatably, so I thought it'd be at least worth a shot, and if they're not found to be legitimate then they'll need to be downgraded. Unless the following feat goes well though.
  • Black hole feats. These are much more straightforward. Clause, who has control over gravity and can apparently create black holes. They do this in this Spell Card, where they condense a bunch of Danmaku into a black hole (or some kind of other gravitational mass). This Spell Card also appears in BPoHC. If this is legitimate, everyone should scale to FTL, as they can overpower its gravitational pull.
Thanks in advance if anyone gets around to doing this.

Damage3245 said:
Priority: 2
Verse: UQ Holder!

Feat: Kaito makes a crater. In the center panel, Kaito does a charging attack from the right and creates a crater on the left. I'd like to know what kind of AP that is to make that crater. The height of the characters is unknown but the character standing at the edge with a sword and hammer could be assumed to have the average height of a Japanese woman.
Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back