• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc for Shaking the Universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
Hey ya'll, Warren here.

I was looking at my Golden Lord and Beastal Savior Reinhard Heydrich, as one does, and saw that he was 4-A because he was equal to Nakiri Kuubou's Mainshock that shook the universe.

I'm just curious if there is a calc that places universe shaking at 4-A? Could someone link it?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Toei Goku upgraded to 3-C for doing a similar, if not the same, feat?

Is there a reason for the discrepancy in tiers that I'm not aware of? If so, please inform me.

It seems to be Dragon Ball related but I've never seen the calc or if I have, I just DK where to find it or who did it.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Actually I believe the Goku one was higher because he shook Grand Kai's planet which was on the opposite end of the Afterlife a Universe sized realm.

Phoenix821 said:
Actually I believe the Goku one was higher because he shook Grand Kai's planet which was on the opposite end of the Afterlife a Universe sized realm.
Well, the definition for Mainshock is this:

Multi-Solar System level as Mainshock (Is trillion of times stronger than his foreshock state, and his quakes can reach to the other side of the universe and even shake it just from the initial activation of this phase), higher with time (His tremors increase in strength and range with each secondand starts to spread over all of creation)

It initially shook the entire universe and only grew stronger with every second and was beginning to affect the entirety of creation in Senshinka which IIRC, is a verse that's really high into 2-B, and might actually be a CRT away from being 2-A.

So I'd say the feats are equal, if not Nakiri's being better.

@Warren You might want to talk to AL about the whole "All of Creation" thing.

I had a talk with him about that and he said something about it not relating to the actual whole Senshinkan multiverse.

That or if he sees me being a ck and mention him (LUL), he can answer here too about that.

Well, I'm not saying that he is 2-B or 2-A or anything, I'm just saying that his feat is just as, if not more impressive than Goku's.

Point. I did think it would be Tier 2 overtime (Tier 2 Reinhard and Yakou when) but I sorta recall being told it being within the universe.

IDEK. Could be good to ask him about it seeing as I remember him telling me he finished the first Senshinken VN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back