• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calamity • RP Thread

"How the... fuhu-hu-huck... do you think...?" Kentoria groaned out, her voice cracky and pained, her eyes tried to focus on Siglos, and from what he could see, her pupils were very wide, she had a severe concussion, clearly

"ugh... the world is spinning... and darkness... no, Kentoria. Get your act together. You need to last until you're treated. You can't die here!" Kentoria's thoughts burst up, her will to live rising to try and pull her from the edge of death
Siglos fidgeted uncomfortably, picking up his pace a bit as he heard the pain in Kentoria's voice.

"...R-right...sorry. Please...rest for a bit...the medbay should be eh...nearby..." The man said softly.

Aftermath​

A pulse ran through the U.S.S Pheonix, leading all to feel... different, some were incapacitated if they weren't already, but some felt like they could do anything... one thing was clear: The game had changed. The U.S.S Pheonix stopped shaking, and all was left in silence...
"Okay... Now that's weird..." Iezuyhbel was looking around, having stood up somehow despite the large rummaging. Her face wasn't as profoundly worried, just a slightly annoyed one for having her tea time ruined, but not one of the first it wasn't.

Siglos fidgeted uncomfortably, picking up his pace a bit as he heard the pain in Kentoria's voice.

"...R-right...sorry. Please...rest for a bit...the medbay should be eh...nearby..." The man said softly.
"Good... thank you..." Kentoria muttered, trying to keep her eyes open despite her throbbing headache, but most of all, she tried to keep herself talking... "how many minutes...?"
"Okay... Now that's weird..." Iezuyhbel was looking around, having stood up somehow despite the large rummaging. Her face wasn't as profoundly worried, just a slightly annoyed one for having her tea time ruined, but not one of the first it wasn't.
(IDK how TF to respond to this I've got nothing to work with)
Douglas looked around, checking on the privates that were there.

"Are you alright?" She asked, helping those that had fallen to their feet. And those who were incapacitated, she would try to get them moved over to the med bay area.
"Do they look okay Corporal?" Gibraltr's instant response was snappy and quick as she worked, bandages, gause, whatever she had on hand to fix any major injuries, most of which were around the head. The medic was correct in saying that nobody there had really come off unscathed, even Gibraltr herself had a few cuts and scrapes and bruises, not that it bothered the medic none

"Um... I think I'm alright..." the recruit Gibraltr had pushed to the bed before the ship starting to tear mostly in half said quietly

"We need to see what's useful in the ship and how the others members are" He said trying to keep his mind under control, which was difficult, hitman movies made it look so easy not to be afraid of death, but when you're in this situation, it's easy to breaks
"Wha...? O-oh... y-yeah... let's do that..." Palaria muttered, struggling to her feet, and brushing her wet uniform off. The First Lieutenant looked visibly shaken... and then it hit her, her eyes widened and she spun on her heel, looking up at the broken bridge, and swiftly, she began running to it

"Good... thank you..." Kentoria muttered, trying to keep her eyes open despite her throbbing headache, but most of all, she tried to keep herself talking... "how many minutes...?"
"...Erm..." Siglos glanced around at the corridor, getting his bearings.

"...Shouldn't b-be more than...two or three, miss. W-we're...almost there." He said softly. He took a turn around a corner, the medbay almost visible on the far side of the corridor.

"Wha...? O-oh... y-yeah... let's do that..." Palaria muttered, struggling to her feet, and brushing her wet uniform off. The First Lieutenant looked visibly shaken... and then it hit her, her eyes widened and she spun on her heel, looking up at the broken bridge, and swiftly, she began running to it
Mark follows his superior, examining the surrounding damage

"...Erm..." Siglos glanced around at the corridor, getting his bearings.

"...Shouldn't b-be more than...two or three, miss. W-we're...almost there." He said softly. He took a turn around a corner, the medbay almost visible on the far side of the corridor.
"Thank you... keep me talking... I don't care.... how stupid... the shit you say is..." Kentoria grunted out, trying to look at Siglos as he made the largely straight shot to the Med Bay
Mark follows his superior, examining the surrounding damage
"Captain Direth!" Palaria called out, deftly pushing, shoving, scaling, and generally getting around the broken pathway to the bridge until she was there. And she rushed over to the captain of the U.S.S Pheonix, who had terrible injuries, making him lay in a pool of his own blood... "Captain Direth...! You can't die here...!" She said frantically, ripping out chunks of her uniform to try and tourniquet every would she could find

Waiting for anything, Iezuyhbel would order the privates to just remain calm and quiet, "Nothing happened that needs any concern just yet. Wait for anything from our superiors..."
(I think the ship falling apart warrants concern just saying--)

(Oh it is? Hold up)
Iezuyhbel would go outside and check the entire commotion, as if just standing there would do anything, she'd examine what parts of the ship needed to be fixed the most.

(tell her the food and drink shipment was lost, so now she will be worried)

"Thank you... keep me talking... I don't care.... how stupid... the shit you say is..." Kentoria grunted out, trying to look at Siglos as he made the largely straight shot to the Med Bay

"Captain Direth!" Palaria called out, deftly pushing, shoving, scaling, and generally getting around the broken pathway to the bridge until she was there. And she rushed over to the captain of the U.S.S Pheonix, who had terrible injuries, making him lay in a pool of his own blood... "Captain Direth...! You can't die here...!" She said frantically, ripping out chunks of her uniform to try and tourniquet every would she could find

"We must take Captain Direth to the medical area or to the remains of the medical area, only then will he survive" Marcus said while helping her with the little he knew about medicine and wound treatment that they taught in training, the basics.

"Do they look okay Corporal?" Gibraltr's instant response was snappy and quick as she worked, bandages, gause, whatever she had on hand to fix any major injuries, most of which were around the head. The medic was correct in saying that nobody there had really come off unscathed, even Gibraltr herself had a few cuts and scrapes and bruises, not that it bothered the medic none

"Um... I think I'm alright..." the recruit Gibraltr had pushed to the bed before the ship starting to tear mostly in half said quietly
The Corporal ignored the snappy response and continued what she was doing, though she did also take note of some of the damage on the ship she could observe.

(Oh it is? Hold up)
Iezuyhbel would go outside and check the entire commotion, as if just standing there would do anything, she'd examine what parts of the ship needed to be fixed the most.
(Yeah it's almost like I've repeatedly stated it's been nearly ripped in half and multiple large pieces of the ship have fallen down and I've literally incapacitated one of my characters because of it! Read, not skim Back.)
(tell her the food and drink shipment was lost, so now she will be worried)

"We must take Captain Direth to the medical area or to the remains of the medical area, only then will he survive" Marcus said while helping her with the little he knew about medicine and wound treatment that they taught in training, the basics.
Palaria thrust her fingers forward and checked Direth's pulse... then put her finger in front of his mouth... "I... I think he's in a coma... I hope..." she muttered, heaving the captain who was several inches taller and about twice and muscular then herself up to carry, though she surprisingly didn't struggle with it... "What is this... why am I..."
The Corporal ignored the snappy response and continued what she was doing, though she did also take note of some of the damage on the ship she could observe.
It was terrible, while the worst of it was past, a few pieces were still moving from the energy exerted or losing out to weakened supports... and on the right side, an opening that had been filled with sand by the impact, which could be a boon to getting outside...

(Yeah it's almost like I've repeatedly stated it's been nearly ripped in half and multiple large pieces of the ship have fallen down and I've literally incapacitated one of my characters because of it! Read, not skim Back.)
(Chill bro)
Seeing the great obvious damage, she approach the gathering group.
Palaria thrust her fingers forward and checked Direth's pulse... then put her finger in front of his mouth... "I... I think he's in a coma... I hope..." she muttered, heaving the captain who was several inches taller and about twice and muscular then herself up to carry, though she surprisingly didn't struggle with it... "What is this... why am I..."
And upon seeing them as well, she slowly made her way to this ever-falling vehicle about to go aquatic and says, "The privates at my part didn't receive much damage, though some are dizzy and vomiting..."

"O-oh...eh..." Siglos paused for a moment, unsure what to say.

"...Y-you know I should eh...t-thank you for...pushing me out of the w-way...e-ealier. I...d-don't want to imagine w-what would have h-happened i-if I'd been injured t-to..." He said softly. His voice was audibly shaky, yet there was a hint of genuine gratitude in his words.

Back