• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabba had a hard time beating that person from universe 4 as a ssj but base Vegeta blasted her away in base form easily and cabba only won because he went ssj2

Then he blasted base Frizza as a ssj2 full power and it did nothing

Unite My Rice said:
O..........K?
What are you getting at?
I'm pretty sure he's suggesting that Cabba is not on Base Vegeta's level.

Current vegeta is many, many times stronger from the Vegeta Cabba fought. This is like suggesting that hit got weaker because Goku didnt use kaioken during the second fight.

Frieza transformed a moment before the blast reached him, also the scaling of the characters varies from episode writer.

Well, I personally didnt watch frieza transform before the blast reached him tbh. And I wouldnt feel weird if Base frieza > ssj2 Cabba. This frieza is equal to current goku.

That doesn't change Cabba still being 3-A here though. And Base Vegeta's attack didn't do any damage to Monna and she called it a cheap shot. Freeza is likely far above any of the Base and even Super Saiyan tier characters, even without his Golden Form. I don't think he needed it against Cabba since he thought that he wasted energy even going into it to eliminate Cabba who he called trash.

PaChi2 said:
Current vegeta is many, many times stronger from the Vegeta Cabba fought. This is like suggesting that hit got weaker because Goku didnt use kaioken during the second fight.
This. Current Vegeta has endured so many zenkais and trained in the RoSaT so much that he has possibly gained some good years on Cabba from the U6 tournament.

PaChi2 said:
Well, I personally didnt watch frieza transform before the blast reached him tbh. And I wouldnt feel weird if Base frieza > ssj2 Cabba. This frieza is equal to current goku.
Tfw at this point, we refer to Final Form Frieza as Base Frieza lol

Frieza stated that only his father could hurt him in his fourth form, meaning that his previous forms were used to control his true power.

It's a cut out also no it's not death beam he used his entire hand for that. Let me take the full battle.

You quite literally see the smoke dispersing and Frieza in his golden form. We don't see the actual transformation, but the fact he is in the golden form is the proof.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NF8ZeqAEGxw Should be the entire thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back