• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ: AP Scaling Update - Post Frieza Upgrade

So, the average planet of dragon ball now has a conservative GBE of 1.329349904 Yottatons (5-B, Planet level). A Power level of 10,000 is capable of destroying a planet. With the conclusion of the Frieza Upgrade thread, the Namek-Frieza scaling becomes like this:

Namek Saga​

First Form Frieza casually destroyed Planet Vegeta, has a Battle Power of 530,000 - 14.82449109 Quettatons (Small Star level)

Base Goku is 1/10th the strength of his Kaio-ken x10 self - 2.517366411509433 Quettatons (Dwarf Star level
  • Kaio-ken Goku is 1/5th the strength of his Kaio-ken x10 self with a power level of 180,000- 5.034732823018867 Quettatons (Dwarf Star+)
  • Kaio-ken x10 Goku has a Battle Power of 900,000 , which is roughly 1.7x greater than First Form Frieza's - 25.17366411509433 Quettatons (Small Star level)

Frieza Saga​

Post-King Kai training Piccolo is 1/5th weaker than himself before fusing with Nail, which puts his power level at roughly 200,000, above Kaioken X2 Goku - 5.594147581132075 Quettatons (Dwarf Star level)

Second Form Frieza is 2x First Form with a power level over 1 million, Piccolo (after fusing with Nail) and Gohan (mad) are comparable to him - 29.64898218 Quettatons (Small Star level)

Third Form Frieza is superior, final zenkai-boost Vegeta surpassed him - 29.64898218 Quettatons (Small Star level)

Post Zenkai Base Goku surpassed them all with a PL of 3,000,000, 33.33 times stronger than his previous base- 29.64898218 Quettatons (Small Star level)
  • Kaio-ken x10 Goku - 296.4898218 Quettatons (Star level)
  • Kaio-ken x20 Goku - 592.9796436 Quettatons (Star level)
  • Super Saiyan Goku is 50x base - 0.06202567072056 Foe (Large Star level)
Final Form Frieza at 50% is superior to a Kaio-ken x20 kamehameha - 592.9796436 Quettatons (Star level)
  • Final Form Frieza at 100% - 0.049620536576448 Foe (Large Star level)
Note
Anyone above 10,000 PL can be scaled, backscaling directly from the 10,000 power level however was avoided and those with PLs below 10,000 only scaled directly from characters at that level with proof, not
arbitrarily. Kaioken was the ONLY thing allowed to linearly backscale from as it is a complete linear boost
EDIT
I removed the BOZ- Saiyan chains until the other thread is done due to issues pointed out by staff

Last edited:
I meant, we are still discussing when it would still be appropriate to use downscaling.

I meant, we are still discussing when it would still be appropriate to use downscaling.
Only thing I downscaled here was kaioken and explicit statements with explicit values which were referenced, nothing else downscaled

But if it's decided that Kaioken doesn't downscale either, that's also fine, it can easily be modified,

But is there anything else you see that needs fixing?

Only thing I downscaled here was kaioken and explicit statements with explicit values which were referenced, nothing else downscaled

But if it's decided that Kaioken doesn't downscale either, that's also fine, it can easily be modified,

But is there anything else you see that needs fixing?
You need the scaling to be extended to Android/Saga and up until SSJ Cell Games Goku. Anything beyond him scales from Cell's 4-B KHH

You need the scaling to be extended to Android/Saga and up until SSJ Cell Games Goku. Anything beyond him scales from Cell's 4-B KHH
Someone else is doing this, I don't want to step on them

Isn't there already another thread up here? https://vsbattles.com/threads/drago...e-raditz-saiyan-namek-saga-tiers-only.167092/

I do not think we should overlapping CRT's going on at the same time. Not to mention there may be too many Dragon Ball CRTs active at the same time.
That doesn't affect Namek-Frieza saga, which is the main focus of this thread,

Last edited:
do not think we should overlapping CRT's going on at the same time. Not to mention there may be too many Dragon Ball CRTs active at the same time.
Dragon Ball has the DC/Marvel six thread rule officially
Up to three active content revision threads can be open for any verse. If three active content revision threads are in progress, the community must conclude one before creating a new one.
  • Marvel Comics and DC Comics are exempt from this rule to accommodate their continuous flow of large amounts of story material. Thus, they may have a maximum of six active threads open simultaneously. This exception also applies to extremely popular verses like Dragon Ball, to be granted on a case-by-case basis.
Though overlapping CRTs are still a no-no since if both pass which one takes priority?

Dragon Ball has the DC/Marvel six thread rule officially

Though overlapping CRTs are still a no-no since if both pass which one takes priority?
Mine doesn't overlap with the namek saga, they are free to ignore the Saiyan saga, namek saga is the main issue, I can remove that part from the OP if that's the issue

EDIT
Removed it

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wait just rechecked the AP blog and yes base and SS1 Gohan is scales to Solar Kamehameha just with a downscaling multiplier.

Wait just rechecked the AP blog and yes base and SS1 Gohan is scales to Solar Kamehameha just with a downscaling multiplier.
It's going to be updated, ssj2 and SPC will be the start of the solar system tier, those are the ones that will downscale from the solar and father/son Kamehameha

33.33X Goku's previous power level though not sure what the basis for this linear scaling specifically is but it should be no lower than 29 Quettatons
Linear upscaling is not a problem because 99% of the time their AP difference are Superior to the value itself, it's downscaling that the issue

But if that's a problem I can bring it down to the. Same 29 quettatons and go from there

Linear upscaling is not a problem because 99% of the time their AP difference are Superior to the value itself, it's downscaling that the issue

But if that's a problem I can bring it down to the. Same 29 quettatons and go from there
I agree the actual increase is probably exponential but we dont treat it that way unfortunately

Back