• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Incomplete Balance Breaker / Boosted Issei with Dragon Shot should be adjusted to Unknown. The feat links to a YouTube video that I can't even see. Applies to Volume 2 Riser as well.

Complete Balance Breaker Issei should be adjusted to City level based on Lina's blog, as he casually destroyed a mountain in Volume 5, which is City level if it's a small mountain according to Lina's blog.

Hahahaha! It's been a long time since I've seen that red blast! Hyoudou Issei! An entire mountain far away from here completely vanished just now! Also, the barrier covering this area has been blown off as well!

A mountain!? An entire mountain vanished!? I didn't even fire it with particularly doubled power!?

Note: Nothing to see here again. A calculation was posted for them.

Maybe have it as "City level, possibly Mountain level"? We don't get a description on how big it is.

Otherwise i agree

Dunno. Probably. Ishibumi does specify the size of the mountains sometimes. Like when CxC Issei's shockwave decimated a mountain, he specified it was a small one, and when Vali busted a mountain he specified it was 5000 meters tall.

Since the point of the blog is that busting a mountain isn't necessarily 7-A, I don't know if we can add possibly 7-A. Maybe 'At least 7-B, likely higher' would do if it's not. Though I've seen some people claiming vaporization due to how it's described.

That said, I saw this feat and his Kyoto busting feat to be calculated at Island level. If only I could remember where. Would likely have Low 6-B DxD back. *insert crying gif*

Not sure how city busting translates to Island level anyway.

Maybe they assumed the city was vaporized? Even then dunno how much that gives in terms of energy.

At least 7-B, likely higher sounds good to me. Maybe the vaporization part comes from the fact it is described how the mountain literally vanished due to Issei's attack

Likely not. As far as I remember, nothing suggests vaporization in that scene. The only thing notable was space-time becoming distorted.

Yeah.

Zzzz, maybe ask for the supporters of the DxD to comment on this?

You mean my avi?

Also in this case of the supporters (gotta remember to add myself too ;~;) being unactive, maybe just wait for some time and if there is no input then i guess what you suggest may be applied.

Ise Balance Breaker is stated to be on par with Ultimate-class Devils according to DxD Japanese wiki. Also after Volume 21, all of his forms became stronger. Tier: 7-B

ÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüþªüµëï´╝êÒâÉÒâ®Òâ│Òé╣Òâ╗ÒâûÒâ¼ÒéñÒé½Òâ╝)ÒÇîÞÁñÚ¥ìÕ©ØÒü«Úĺ´╝êÒâûÒâ╝Òé╣ÒâåÒââÒâëÒâ╗Òé«ÒéóÒâ╗Òé╣Òé▒ÒéñÒâ½ÒâíÒéñÒâ½)ÒÇìÒü½ÞªÜÚåÆÒüùÒüªÒüïÒéëÒü»ÒÇüÞ║½ÕêåÒü»õ©ïþ┤ܵé¬Ú¡öÒüºÒééÕ«ƒÕèøÒü»µ£Çõ©èþ┤ܵé¬Ú¡öÒü½ÒééÕî╣µòÁÒüÖÒéïÒü¿Õæ¿Õø▓ÒüïÒéëÞ®òÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Well, it's more like about his Boost Armor (Balance ofc) being comparable to the "highest grade of devils" in terms of power.

Of course considering the Super Devil position is only limited, i guess Ultimate-class makes the most sense

I don't know. If we go off that blog, then Issei vaporized the mountain. Remember, the unboosted Dragon Shot not only made the mountain completely disappear, but it also had enough strength to break through the barrier keeping all of them and still destroyed the mountain and the after effects reached still reached them. If it was completely destroyed, that implies vaporization, which would mean if we low balled it and just said the mountain was the minimum size of 2000 ft, then that makes his normal Balance Breaker much stronger than just city to mountain level. And then if we take that into account, that makes the Kyoto City feat much more poweful seeing as how Cao Cao was casually knocking those same kind of Dragon Shots away and he knocked everyone in the Hero Faction away when Issei fired his Dragon Blaster, meaning that he knew that attack was much stronger than Issei's normal Dragon Shot.

Whoops, I didn't see this. Shouldn't have unfollowed. >_>

RoboVolcano4 said:
I don't know. If we go off that blog, then Issei vaporized the mountain. Remember, the unboosted Dragon Shot not only made the mountain completely disappear, but it also had enough strength to break through the barrier keeping all of them and still destroyed the mountain and the after effects reached still reached them. If it was completely destroyed, that implies vaporization, which would mean if we low balled it and just said the mountain was the minimum size of 2000 ft, then that makes his normal Balance Breaker much stronger than just city to mountain level.
Honestly, I don't have any problems with vaporization at all. That's what the feat seems like, and I've seen many others that think it's vaporization as well due to the description. It's also what I think. It'd be Island level according to the blog, if we're assuming it was a small mountain. But where does 2000 ft come from? Average mountain height?

And then if we take that into account, that makes the Kyoto City feat much more poweful seeing as how Cao Cao was casually knocking those same kind of Dragon Shots away and he knocked everyone in the Hero Faction away when Issei fired his Dragon Blaster, meaning that he knew that attack was much stronger than Issei's normal Dragon Shot.

Yep.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Honestly, I don't have any problems with vaporization at all. That's what the feat seems like, and I've seen many others that think it's vaporization as well due to the description. It's also what I think. It'd be Island level according to the blog, if we're assuming it was a small mountain. But where does 2000 ft come from? Average mountain height?
The 2000 ft came from the blog. It said that was the minimum height for something to be called a mountain. I'd just chose that to say if we were going to lowball it. So, if we go off of this, that should mean his Base Balance Breaker should have an upgrade do to this.

Yep.

Then, if we go off the knowledge of this, that means that Issei's Triana is much stronger than Base Balance Breaker and that means his Cardinal Queen is much stronger seeing as how it was not only able to stand up to Sairaorg, something base couldn't do, but his Fang Cannon is much stronger than the Dragon Blaster, which is stronger than his normal Dragon Shots.

Oh, okay. Yeah.

Indeed, Triana >>>>>> BxB. If he's upgraded, I think Satan-class existences can be Small Country level again. And CxC Issei would scale from beating Shalba, Euclid, and Baraqiel. Well, he actually stomped Shalba twice. Lol.

Oh, okay. Yeah.

Indeed, Triana >>>>>> BxB. If he's upgraded, I think Satan-class existences can be Small Country level again. And CxC Issei would scale from beating Shalba, Euclid, and Baraqiel. Well, he actually stomped Shalba twice. Lol.
Well, actually it was his Pseudo DxD mode that beat Baraquiel and most recently he beat Vidar who was wearing an armor that made him more powerful than Thor, a top 10 member.

ALRF said:
Tfw thread got necro'd but it seems to result in an upgrade
Apologies, but this was bugging me and I needed to get it said.

Really? I'm pretty sure Cardinal Crimson Issei beat him. He used Pseudo DxD to nuke valleys and some other things, then transformed back to his crimson armor. Though I'm feeling too lazy to check again...

No worries. Arf won't get mad. :)

Really? I'm pretty sure Cardinal Crimson Issei beat him. He used Pseudo DxD to nuke valleys and some other things, then transformed back to his crimson armor. Though I'm feeling too lazy to check again...
No worries. Arf won't get mad. :)
Looking at the translation, yes he did use his Cardinal Crimson but he was running on fumes at that point since he used his Pseudo DxD which drained a lot out of him, so that should be taken into account.

Yeah, we can add that.
For the Satan-class thing, I guess I have to ask others.
Well, we can look at two things for that. The first would be the statement about Serafall. This should be relevant because the one who said is a no nonsense individual who does not lie and was trying to stop her sister as she knew what said sister was capable of.

The second would be during the short story when Issei and Rias met the Maou Rangers and they used a lot of power to destroy one spirit.

Yes, that's true.
They made a hole in space-time, but it's not quantifiable.
True, but at least we know that DxD G full is more powerful than Rizeviem who is a super devil. Not to mention that normal Balance Breaker is at least Island level with its destructive power and it gets stronger with each new form. So, who do we contact to get this done?

Yeah.

I asked two people, but they're not normally active, so we gotta wait. The Balance Breaker revision should be fine. I just want opinions on Small Country level Satan-class characters and above.

I'm guessing you're fine with it?

I mean there hasn't been any form of contradiction to their levelu right?

Besides i remember some stuff about Sairaorg and his Balance Breaku being capable of splitting the earth or some stuff, said statement coming from Azazel who we all know for how knowledgeable he is on this matter. (Please correct me if i'm wrong)

So i don't see any problem with Small Country Satan-class character, but that's just me

Most High-class and Ultimate-class characters will scale from Volume 5 Issei's feat. Basically, the guys that are currently at least City level will be at least Island level.

For the Satan-class characters, I saw a calc for the destruction of Japan, and the low end was 2.6 teratons. It was for YYH, but Japan is Japan. Sona said Serafall could destroy it several times over, so they'd be at least Small Country level scaling from Serafall.

God-class characters like Loki and Pseudo DxD Issei would be at least Small Country level, likely higher.

For DxD G Issei, since in this state, he's >>>>>>>>>> his previous level of power, he and the others who scale to him or above him like Crom, DxD L Vali, True Form Sirzechs, finite Ophis etc could be Country level.

You should find those calcs and get them evaluated before upgrading them. Aside from that everything else seems fine.

The Low 6-B calc is the accepted one from Narutoforums in Yusuke's page.

The 6-C calc is from Lina's accepted blog.

I don't really see anything wrong with these calc and levels. So all we need to do is wait for someone. And should we get a blog? Because I found one page that I think helps.

I want to mention in Volume 25 after drinking Amrita his Nerfed DxD G became the almost same powerfull as true DxD. I mean when he release a Ddraig from himself he said that Ddraig is equal to him or slitty stronger. And Ddraig almost casually beat Typhon who is stated to be equal or stronger than prime Fenrir.

Vidar with boots is as strong as Thor and feared by prime Fenrir, so he at least on Typhon level. And with his Ragnarok As Berserker he became much stronger than that. His strongest combo Maximum Charge + Fimbulwinter Shot is stronger than Infinity Blaster of Vol.25 Pseudo DxD G since he destroy that Blast and was unharmed. But he prefer to dodge Ise Longinus Smasher.

So his future Full DxD G would be MUCH stronger his for activate it safely he need:

1) Release the 8 mutation piece power

2) Made Ophis and Lilith resonate or made them unite in single creature again (full and stable power of infinity)

3) Release the Great Power that still sleep in his body.

I just wonder how much stronger his form became with all that. I think it would be Dragon God-class since he is future enemy is Balberith - Dragon God-class Super Devil.

Also we need to added things about Ise partial Dragon Godification.

1) He above Maou-class with that

2) Send flying few Angels from Dulio team which stated to be equal to Ultimate-class Devils by just releasing some of his aura

3) Fight on par agains Dulio Balance Breaker which made his stronger than his base and his base already on par with CxC mode

Yea i see the feat now

Yea i like DxD its pretty good but i think season 3 was trash when compared to first and second season

Also isnt 4th season coming out next year or something like that?

Back