• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

Ok damn i need to catch up with newer anime releases havent been watching anime in the last few months almost at all, been waiting for that Code geass season 3

Personally, I still cant fully agree with putting Issei as BxB to Island level. Mainly because vanished here could mean it was destroyed either by pulverization or vaporization.

the result usng pulverization is City level (around 5x10^16 joules) but probably higher when we consider the barrier it shatters before actually busting the said mountain.

@Shrek

Same for me. I've been watching only One Piece for the past few months.

For DxD, there's going to be a light reaction feat. Someone reacted to Rossweisse's light which reflected off his mirror. I've seen a Relativistic calc for it, but I want to see it in the anime. :)

Never watched Code Geass though.

@GDS

I think vaporization is okay, but let's see what others think. Maybe a likely Island level if we can't agree on one. But I saw a 4 - 5 gigaton calc for this same feat using pulverization. It was using the average mountain mass provided by a research team or something, and is accepted by the OBD. I'm gonna get off my lazy ass and look for it. :)

Could you make a blog for Sirzechs' feat?

For Agreas, yeah. I'm also pretty sure I saw a calc concerning it for the Old Maou. It's on the OBD too. I'm going to look for it as well.

@Vergil

We could give him a higher

@Shrek

I'm going to watch it eventually.

@Burning Full Fingers

This page. It describes not only the Kyoto feat and how it really isn't mountain or city level but higher but also understand speed feats, something I have to agree on.

Also, if we go with Issei vaporizing the mountain being island feat, I looked at the calculation for lowballing it and saying the mountain he destroyed was about 2000 ft. It said that the joules required for that would be 2.052e19 and I converted that into megatons of TNT and it came out as 4905 megatons. That is nearly 100 times stronger than the largest nuclear bomb test yield, which was 50 megatons.

@GDS

I don't know. I still think that vanished means vaporization. If it was pulverization, then Tannin would have said it has been reduced to rubble or something similar. But he said it vanished completely along with the barrier.

Yeah, I pretty much agree. Just in case, I've finally seen the calculation for Issei's Balance Breaker. Here it is, and yes, it's a copy-paste. :)

Balance Breaker breaks the balance
Issei completely destroys a mountain without even boosting (to the extent where it's said to have vanished) and manages to dispel Kuroka's spatial barrier through sheer brute force using his Dragon Shot. Let's do a quick calc for pulverization using an updated value for average mountain mass according to the Physics Department of the University of California:

http://physics.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/Notes_www/node19.html

Average mountain mass: 3e14 kg

Density of rock: 2600 kg/m^3

Average mountain volume: 1.154e17 cm^3

Pulverization of rock: 214.35 j/cc

DC of Balance Breaker Issei's Dragon Shot: 2.473e19 J or 5.91 gigatons of TNT.

That would be Island level according to our Attack Potency page.

Crocell vs Rossweisse
I also saw the calc for Crocell vs Rossweisse's light.

YES! YES!: [He's indeed screaming like a fanboy, but you can't blame him :)]

I know. I've already been told about Crocell's Sacred Gear ability from Governor-Azazel. Also an ability which uses sight has a weakness which is very easy to exploit!]

Even though she's under the gravity, Rossweisse-san activates a magic-circle with her trembling hands! FLASH! A flash lightens the surroundings.

[You are too naive, sister! Mirror!]. A mirror appears from the magic-circle which is in Crocell's hand, and he tries to block the light.

[Due to the characteristics of my ability, I have powers to cover those weaknesses. That's why I have summoned a mirror.] Crocell smirks.

Rossweisse-san's attack was seen through?? No, that isn't it! Rossweisse-san made the magic-circle under her foot glow stronger! The flash which was reflected by the mirror hits Balam! That instant, Rossweisse-san and Balam glowed, and the light envelops the surroundings. When the light stopped, the one under Crocell's gravity was Balam! Rossweisse-san was at Balam's location now instead!

Terrific! A magic to swap each others' locations! Having the mirror reflect that magic was just a requirement for its activation! It's a swap done where she already read through the opponents next step!?

I knew this day would come eventually! An actual, honest to God relativistic feat! :cry

Since the mirror appeared in front of Crocell's hand and it's said he tried to block it (implying the mirror was either not properly positioned or not large enough to intercept the flash), I'm going to assume he moved his arm at least 1m. Failing that, I'll calc for speed using the minimum distance required for him to literally lift a finger. Just a finger.

Fight was taking place in melee range inside a shrine, so a 3m distance between them seems reasonable here.

Distance the light moved: 3m

Timeframe: 3/300000000 = 1e-8 seconds

Distance Crocell moved (high end): 1m

Distance Crocell moved (low end): .04m

Speed of Crocell (high end): 100000000 m/s or .3333c

Speed of Crocell (low end): 4000000 m/s or .013333c

Relativistic
mid-tiers

inb4 "it's magic and not real light"

>it's an omnidirection flash of light like a camera flash or the Solar Flare, not a laser or a weapon made from light

>it reflects off of mirrors and generally behaves how real light should

>Rossweisse is a Devil and should not be capable of producing the fake light that Fallen Angels do.

Finally something after the light speed statements? :)

I'll look for more later.

@RoboVolcano4

Thanks a lot. Those are the calcs I've been looking for. It's going to be easy to pick out the good ones now. Though I'm a little wary of using stuff from animevice. Some think Issei's Solar System level, and that he can beat Toriko god tiers.

Well shit. Even if we go on it being pulverization, it comes out with more force!! That's way more than what I came up with!!

And, fair point on the Crocell and Ross fight. And no problem about the feats. I was waiting to use those.

@Burning

Wait the secoind, in which volume did that Crocell and Ross fight took place? is that a new volume?

As for the mountain feat, I was using average height of a mountain and assume that R=Height, didn't know you can calculate the volume by using density, anyway I also support the upgrading Issei BB to Island level.

Nah, it's from the Gremory group vs Sairaorg's peerage. Specifically Balam and Crocell vs Koneko and Rossweisse. Volume 10, I think.

Looks like Dota really mess my memory a little bit about this series, anyway, if we put Issei as Island level as Balance Breaker, where should we put Satan class and Heavenly dragon class being?

Should we take Serafall statement? and if that's the case should we accept Azi Dahaka being able to destroy Europe?

Well, considering the person who said this statement was Sona, who is established as being a no nonsense individual and she was trying to get her sister to stop before she did anything stupid, I say yeah, we do trust it. I mean, why would Sona say something like that unless she knew what her sister was capable of. As for Heavenly Dragon level, they are high up seeing as how Ddraig casually beat a top 10 who is stronger than Fenrir. Plus, his statement about brute force should be taken into account seeing as how he said it in anger and he enjoyed his life when he was free.

@Shrek

What about Loki, Rizevim, base Sirzech, EJOD Vali, and top 10?

Where should we put them to? Atleast Low 6-B and 6-B?

@Robo

Can you tell me the volume which Ddraig beat Typhon? I dont remember he done it in the past volume.

@GDS

Ddraig beat Typhon in the last volume, Vol 25. Issei managed to summon Ddraig in his battle against Vidar, Typhon, and Apollo and Ddraig took on Typhon and Apollo and beat them both very easily. Like, stomp easily. He lived up to his name as one of the Heavenly Dragons.

GoodDaySir said:
Should we take Serafall statement? and if that's the case should we accept Azi Dahaka being able to destroy Europe?
Yeah, Robo already explained why it should be taken into account. Plus Volume 5 Issei is pretty much garbage compared to Satan-class characters, and he has a casual Island level feat without even boosting.

Aŝi Dahāka's statement could currently be explained as him doing it over a bit of time. The statement isn't as clear-cut as Serafall's.

Satan-class like Azazel, Euclid, Katerea, etc = At least Small Country level.

God-class like Pseudo DxD Issei, Loki, base Sirzechs (because he transcends normal Satan-class), EJOD Vali, Rizevim, etc = At least Small Country level, likely higher.

Heavenly Dragon-class like Crom, Pseudo DxD G Issei (Volume 25), DxD L Vali, Aŝi Dahāka, etc = Country level.

Vietthai96 said:
People just take single statement without back-up feat or back-up statement????
Again, you have to understand who said it. Sona does not lie about things like this and she knows just how destructive her sister can get. And besides, she was saying this to her sister to get her to stop since she knew what would happen if Serafall decided to go to war with the Fallen Angels.

Though I don't know when

Already at summer. New series would called "Shin High School DxD" (or simple True High School DxD). It started from moment of ending of Volume 25. It was about main stage of tournament (battles between Top-16 team's and clash with Hades faction of Primodial evil gods and Lilith's Devil army with 2 Super Devil 2 above Maou-class Devils which have potentinal to become Super Devils soon and many potential Maou-class)

People just take single statement without back-up feat or back-up statement????

There are many statement back-up. Satan party who warped entire Underworld in little amount of time (Underworld have the same size as Earth but without any oceans and so one.). There are few statements that destroing countryies of Japan size it's a child play for Maou, also Lavinia Reny. Who in the same level as Maou-class said by author words that she could lock the entire small country in crystal of ice.

Also Country Level's for Heavenly Dragon-class also have back-up statement about Azi-Dahaka stated to be able to destroy the entire Europe by himself only.

Trihexa easily destroy half of the Heavens with her Fire Breath which are same size as Underworld.

I don't tell about Heavenly Dragon-class is not country level. But even i don't take Sona word seriously, because Azazel once state that if someone master the Regulus Nemea can split the Earth in half which put Sairaorg at Planet Level, And Ise statement about Vali is light speed back-up by Kiba, latter on thing is debunked though. So i personaly want more back-up feats and statements than just a single statement. There are only 666 and Ise have a bunch of destructive feats, other characters is just single to two statements. I need to be careful with DxD though because Ishi is good at hyped thing up and after that contradict them.

Please read the page I posted from that site. It talks about Azazel's statement on that. He said that yes, a mastered Longinus could split the Earth, but that is more Continent level then anything. And you should take Sona's word seriously as her character shows that it can be taken seriously. And while I'm not sure about Vali going light speed in that moment, I at least believe that he is capable of going God Speed which could be close seeing as how he easily goes High Speed, which if you look at the page I linked, discusses that kind of speed.

I'm fairly sure splitting the Earth in half would be higher than that. In any case, Vergil already posted some other things, so it's not just a single statement.

We also have Dulio's statement of him being capable of manipulating the weather of an entire country + Sirzechs could have a Small Country level feat as GDS posted. Honestly, Volume 5 Issei having a casual Island level feat is also good. He's fodder compared to Satan-class characters and above.

Also, I saw a MHS feat for unarmoured Issei.

For the MHS feat for unarmored Issei (I assume this is base?), that came from him reacting to Rossweisse's lightning in volume 9. Also, the lightning that's shot at him contains the same properties as real electricity. Sure that lighning may have grazed unarmored Issei but he's still able to react to it so he doesn't take a direct hit.

For those who are trying to prove that the stamenets are backed up, how about someone make another thread regarding statements and prove why it's reliable and how well it's backed up so it can be analyzed. From what I'm seeing right now, statements are only backed up by other statements that's not yet backed up by greater sources (something like feats). I know that people are agreeing that this and that character should be reliable but I think that there should be a separate topic about it. It'll be nice if it's something like a blog.

For the mountain busting feat calculation, As much as the calc is good but I think you should put it up in the main post so maybe anyone can see it when they visit this page without having to scroll down. Also, you may need to archieve where that came from. I know that that calc is from narutoforums. Also, I checked that mountain has to be at least 1,000 feet to be considered as mountain (I just google search it) but this could be a very low end

Also, for splitting the Earth statement from Azazel, if anyone mind, does anyone have the raw scan of the page that says it in Japanese so we can check which kanji is used? Just to be sure that it's not a mistranslation

For statement about Azi dahaka destroying Europe, any proof of it implying one shot? The statement can mean that he can destroy Europe over time and given his shown destructive feat (blowing up a 5,000m mountain), it's possible for him to do it over time.

Back