• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

I finish the calculation.

The result for Sirzechs feat is still around Island Level. Looks like I was having problem with converting the value.

@Vietthai96

He performed the feat while in his True form but I would argue that it was far from what he is capable of.

Considering he was able atomize one of the Trihexa core multiple times and would have won if not because of it's regen and previously that same piece was able to one shot an entire Island casually plus he done the said feat and fighting the core, all of it was done casually. I also remember that if he actually fight Hades back in Volume 12, the entire Realm of Dead would be destroyed. Btw Realm of Dead is much smaller then earth, so his max is certainly way below Planet Level.

"[That's what I would like to know. Though it's certain that it is a sudden mutation. ―Either way, the current me can eliminate you.]

<<Fafafa. Doesn't sound like a joke at all. If we fight, then the realm of the dead will definitely perish.>>

Yeah. If it is the current Sirzechs, then that won't be a joke. This miscalculation makes me very happy. At worst I thought we had to handle Hades by force, but the current Sirzechs's power can accomplish that with ease."

To be honest it's actually quite silly if we only put him at Island level at best, heck even Serafall is slowly destroying an Island when she was playing around as magical girl.

"A bit seriously, you say!? My opponent is a Maou you know!? Her demonic power when she is being a bit serious is so powerful that it changes the appearances of the mountains! The island is being grazed away every time I dodge her attacks!"

So with that, we have;

Sirzech True Form > One core of Trihexa > God Class being(Loki, EJOD Vali, Rizevim) > Serafall who did the feat.

As to where to put them, I think we should wait for more input.

GoodDaySir said:
To be honest it's actually quite silly if we only put him at Island level at best, heck even Serafall is slowly destroying an Island when she was playing around as magical girl.
"A bit seriously, you say!? My opponent is a Maou you know!? Her demonic power when she is being a bit serious is so powerful that it changes the appearances of the mountains! The island is being grazed away every time I dodge her attacks!"

So with that, we have;

Sirzech True Form > One core of Trihexa > God Class being(Loki, EJOD Vali, Rizevim) > Serafall who did the feat.

As to where to put them, I think we should wait for more input.
But both would contradict itself. If u got a calc that puts him at Island Level then thats where he should be unless u can find other calcs that puts himat Low 6-B. It would be cool (i wish) if we can find somethig to calc the island that Serafall is destroying when playing around but if we cant find anythign that puts them on Low 6-B then i would have to say that they should be High 6-C, High 6-C+, or At Least High 6-C+

(before u say anything, i also love Dxd but we cant just put them in a tier if we do a calc thats lower then what we all want to put them at)

Well, to be fair the high end for Vali's feat, the one when he bust 5000 meter tall mountain, came out as Small Country Level, not to mention this is still not his most powerful move yet. Personaly, I believe it's too soon for us to upgrade the profile and I think we should wait until volume 24 and 25 is finish translated

GoodDaySir said:
Well, to be fair the high end for Vali's feat, the one when he bust 5000 meter tall mountain, came out as Small Country Level, not to mention this is still not his most powerful move yet. Personaly, I believe it's too soon for us to upgrade the profile and I think we should wait until volume 24 and 25 is finish translated
Where is that at? also srry but having a hard time believing that a mountain can be small country level (not saying it in rude way). I mean where have we calc a mountain that became that of a country?, i would believe it would be around a large island

Maybe using vaporization, but I doubt Vali vaporized it. It sounds like pulverization at best to me.

@Muffin

Yeah, it was in "base".

Dunno if I can make a blog on mobile though. I'm going to add the mountain busting calculation to my original post later. I don't know how you archive stuff, but I was planning on looking at relevant calculations and posting them here, so someone can copy-paste them to a blog here, while giving credit to the guy that calculated them.

Anyhow, if the Low 6-B statements aren't accepted, everyone will probably be 6-C, with Heavenly Dragon-class / Top Ten characters maybe being at High 6-C, except I can find something else.

Also, what about the Relativistic calc?

Pseudo-DxD(vol 25) is already as powerful as it was True DxD (vol 21) True DxD should be even more powerful.

I guess we'll have to wait for the translation to update.

@Blacke

Yeah.

@GDS

I remember that someone offered to calculate it and said it could yield good results if Dulio has created clouds and storms before, but he's unfortunately not around anymore.

If we calculate Vali's 5000 meter mountain busting feat using violent fragmentation and pulverization, what kind of results would it yield?

@New

Depends. If initial Pseudo DxD G Issei is High 6-C, it'd become Pseudo DxD G Issei <<<< DxD G Issei = Pseudo DxD G Issei (Volume 25) <<<< current DxD G Issei.

But High 6-C was just a suggestion. I'd prefer if all of them remained at Island level for now, even if they should be above that, because there's this thing currently of downgrading verses that get tier jumps without calcs. For example, Fairy Tail. I was also planning to downgrade Pseudo DxD G Issei to at least 7-A before this because of that.

That's why verses like Bleach and Naruto weren't upgraded, even if they were City level+ / Mountain level+ in vastly weaker forms. All they got was an "at least".

It's unfortunately going to be the same for DxD unless the statements are accepted, or I see something better.

@Burning Full Fingers

Sadly, I don't know how to archieve. But I just put it up as a suggestion since most links from narutoforums seems to be gone that they need to be archieved. The DxD bit feats and calcs threads from it is one of those that are gone. But anyway, I think crediting the guy would be good too at least until someone find a way to archieve those threads.

For the relativistic feat calc, it's the same person who made the calc for mountain busting at vol5.

About statement getting accepted, that's why I think there should be a "blog" or a separate content revision topic proving that some in-verse character statements should be taken.

For the 5,000meter mountain busting feat, since it doesn't exactly confirm whether it's pulverization or vaporization, maybe have more than two cals regarding this like having a calc for violent fragmentation, pulverization, and vaporization (or maybe sub atomization for wank purposes lol)?

Just to let anyone know, this is not an April Fools joke post

Just finish the calcs,

We can easily nail down the mountain here, because there is only one 5000 meter tall mountain in Europe that is located in mountain range and that is Elbrus Mountain.

Violent Frag 1.078497x10^20(Island Level)

Pulverizatio
3.3449036x10^20(Island Level)

Vaporizatio

4.2280207x10^22(Country Level)

@Muffins

Yeah, we probably need someone to make a blog and copy-paste the calcs there, while giving credit to him.

Yeah.

Dunno who'd be interested in making a thread for statements.

@GDS

Thanks.

@Burning

Vali's max is likely still higher tho because he did the feat with his normal attack.

Anyway, which one should we pick? should we sum all three result and divide them by three to find the average value?

@GDS

I think it's the method of destruction which makes the most sense. But I don't see anything that suggests Vali vaporized it.

It's kinda hard to tell how he destroy the mountain, the only thing we know is that the mountain was "instantly decimated" by the narrator/normal pov. I think if we can get the raw version on that part, we can understand better how he destroy it.

Yeah, but to decimate something means to almost reduce it to nothing or almost destroy it completely. Sounds more like violent fragmentation or pulverization to me. I don't know where we can find the raw version.

Issei's feat in Volume 5 is the one that sounds like vaporization to me. If we plug in the vaporization value as opposed to the pulverization value for the calc from Narutoforums, what would the result be?

The best hope is if vaporization is agreed upon for Issei's Volume 5 feat, and we use the average mountain mass provided by the guy from Narutoforums as opposed to pulverization which put it at Island level.

Because tier jumps aren't really allowed anymore.

Burning Full Fingers said:
The best hope is if vaporization is agreed upon for Issei's Volume 5 feat, and we use the average mountain mass provided by the guy from Narutoforums as opposed to pulverization which put it at Island level.
Because tier jumps aren't really allowed anymore.
Then what tier would they be if not?

@Burning

The result for the feat in volume 5, if Issei vaporized it is 3.12157x10^21 Joules, which is High 6-C.

Anyway, if we accept the result, whare would Maou class and other would be? I mean, volume 5 Balance Breaker Issei is like nothing compare to Serafall.

I do not know if this is correct, but Vali's feat in the Spanish translation says:

"The mountain disappeared completely in the blink of an eye."

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke
At least Island level, likely far higher.

@GDS

Low 6-B to 6-B for sure.
Shouldnt the Maou's then be At Least High 6-C+ if Issei gonna be 6-C? and the Heavenly Dragons (and anyone else thats on their level) be Low 6-B to At Least Low 6-B+

Decimated?

In the japanese version, it was more like "disappeared in an instant" (talking about Vali's busting that mountain)

P00233
Here it is.

• ÒüØÒüúÒüÅÒéèÒüØÒü«Òü¥Òü¥þ×¼ÒüÅÕòÅÒü½µÂêÒüêÕÄ╗ÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒ
It disappeared in the blink of an eye!

@Blacke

Island level to Large Island level+ without a calc is a tier jump.

@Arf

Whoops, thanks.

I guess vaporization makes sense then.

Back