• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buuhan fights an Angelic Waifu

Still giving it to Angewomon. IDK if she has counter to ki blasts cause Buu does it a lot in-character but she has way more options haxxing him.

Going by Digimon Adventure (different Angewomon, but still an Angewomon nonetheless)

The first thing she did to Myotismon was use Saint Air. I linked the video above.

Yes but that is not proof for her """always""" leading with that or else i can make the same case for Buuhan using his new techniques in the beginning after absorbing

It is a generic one. The Adventure one is Galaxy level, however her personality matches your everyday Angewomon. However, it shows that Angewomon are willing to use it. All Digimon are willing to use their signature skills off the bat.

When did I ever say she starts with Saint Air though? I showed a video of an Angewomon doing so. Something you cannot for Buuhan as I posted the manga chapter in which his fight with Vegito starts. Angewomon is going to use her signature moves first. This means, Saint Air, Holy Arrow and Heaven's Charm.

One move immobolizes and absorbs attacks.

Another either hits with a solar flare + blast of light or puts you to sleep.

Another shoots an arrow.

Same argument can be made for the opposite, Buuhan uses 1 ki blast boom its over. Also i specifically said "Yes but she doesn't always lead with it" which you completely ignored

God forbid dodging is a thing. I can argue this as well.

Angewomon pierces him with an Arrow, gg.

But you see how flawed that is. Just as flawed as Buuhan doing the same.

Buuhan can spam tons of ki blasts though, see i can do it too. This can go either way really, but i'm still siding with Buuhan

LightinAnt said:
Also i specifically said "Yes but she doesn't always lead with it"
Umm, I did though? Especially when I never said she does. But at least an Angewomon directly has on screen feats of starting with it. I even directly mentioned other powers.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
LightinAnt said:
Also i specifically said "Yes but she doesn't always lead with it"
Umm, I did though? Especially when I never said she does. But at least an Angewomon directly has on screen feats of starting with it.
Emphasis on """always""" lead

Never said always though. So that point had nothing to do with any argument for her. But I gave evidence that she has a high chance of using it before other skills.

Honestly, reading this thread, im seriously starting to dislike the "in-character" concept for battles here. I'll probably take that to a separate thread of my own though.

Remaining neutral for this fight.

Well, that's something that's in the Standard Battle Assumptions. But I am interested in the thread as I am split on it personally, so tell me when you make it.

Back