• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buuhan fights an Angelic Waifu

How many targets can she immobilize at once? Let's say she immediately immobilizes and uses Holy Arrow; when Buu regens, Buu could duplicate from a few pieces, while hiding others around for a surprise absorption.

I don't see what's stopping Buuhan from absorbing her or transmuting her with the candy beam. reminder that Angewoman has no resistances to those, also Buuhan having High-mid should favor him even more. Voting Buuhan

You guys realize all her attacks harm and target the mind and soul right? High Mid doesn't save him from that.

Buuhan has duplication though and is actually intelligent, also is resistant to mind manip. Angewoman has no regen, Buuhan could just duplicate or let out his ghost kamikaze ghosts which all have the capability to fire beams, explode on impact or just distract her

"Duplication"

He has to use it. From what I remember, he doesn't start with that.

"Resistant to Mind Manipulation"

Angewomon's attacks naturally bypass the resistances of Champion level Diigmon who have a stronger resistance to Rookies, who have a stronger resistance than In-Training levels.

You are ignoring everything Angewomon can do here.

Point being? Buuhan is intelligent and can just use his Ghost Kamikaze's, Galactic Donut to trap her or use candy beam while doing so

It's because Babidi can't control Buu through any means, but can control other people through mind manipulation, that's why Buu was able to rebel against him and kill him

I don't think it would make any difference if he could resist it as people said above since she also has Soul Manip, but she actually has to hit him and Buuhan has many creative was to get around that weakness as i've stated above: Like distracting her with Ghost kamikaze's(Which can also use the Kamehameha) while sneaking a body part out, trapping her with Galactic Donuts or Duplication

I remember he kill a human from the tournament when he was searching Piccolo and the childrens. He did blow his head while was telephatically talking.

There are some heavy assumptions here.

I will address all if this in detail once I get to a desktop as typing a whooe bunch of text on a phone will not work.

I will just say that you are all blatantly ignoring what Angewomon can do here and only looking at what Buu can do.

"I don't see what's stopping Buuhan from absorbing her or transmuting her with the candy beam."

See as how he didn't do so right away with Vegito and he sees himself as the strongest being currently, I highly doubt he'd start with either of those. What's stopping him? Being immobilized by Saint Air just like Myotismo did.

"Buuhan has duplication though and is actually intelligent"

And you assume Angewomon is some dumb blonde bimbo? Angewomon is someone with countless years of facing beings like Myotismon, Devimo, NeoDevimon, LadyDevimo, Matadormo, etc. Buuhan's smart, but he's overconfident, something Angewomon is not. Duplication is nice, Angewomon has the power to easily dispatch them on her own.

"also is resistant to mind manip"

Not on the level of Angewomon's. His is baseline or slightly above at most. In terms of potency, Digimon mind and hax actually scales to evolutionary level due to the nature of their physiology. Even the likes of In-Training levels can mind hax their opponents as well as resist it. Rookie level's are naturally able to bypass the resistance of In-Training Digimon with their mind and soul abilities. Champion levels follow the same trend as do Ultimates (like Angewomon) and Megas. Buuhan doesn't have that scale. btw, this is detailed on this thread

"ghost kamikaze ghosts which all have the capability to fire beams"

This move is dangerous, but he has to use it before she does literally anything to him. Not to mention Saint Air can also absorb attacks.

"Like distracting her with Ghost kamikaze's(Which can also use the Kamehameha) while sneaking a body part out, trapping her with Galactic Donuts or Duplication"

Galactic Donuts is not an in character move. Kamikazes come later in the fight, Duplication is something I don't remember him ever using. Attempting an absorption in his Buuhan state is not a priority as shown with Vegito.

Some other things Angewomon has;

By nature, she deals more damage to evil/dark/demonic entities.

Can put Buu to sleep either with Idle Bubble or Heaven's Charm

Cat's Eye Hypnotism causes him to hit himself.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"I don't see what's stopping Buuhan from absorbing her or transmuting her with the candy beam."
See as how he didn't do so right away with Vegito and he sees himself as the strongest being currently, I highly doubt he'd start with either of those. What's stopping him? Being immobilized by Saint Air just like Myotismo did.
So if you're saying that he didn't start off with the beam on someone he thought was strong, then say that he thinks he himself is the strongest. Doesn't that mean you are saying he would use it on someone who he thinks is weaker than himself? Which he would for Angemon if that's what you're saying.

Then that would be her starting off with the move that saves her vs all her other moves.

You said that he views himself as the strongest being currently, as in, he didn't before. When you mentioned Vegito before that it made it sound like he thought Vegito was strong and that he didn't use it on a strong opponent. I'm asking for clarification.

Doesnt Buuhan kinda oneshot then?
He'd need to be 5x stronger than her.

SPC (1 kilofoe) < 50% Gohan << 100% SSj2 Gohan < ssj2 Goku <<<< Buu <<< SSj 3 Goku << Super Buu <<<< SSj3 Gotenks <<< Mystic Gohan <<<< Gotenks Absorbed Buu (Buutenks) <<<< Buuhan.

I'd assume SSj3 Goku should be around 8 kilo foes.

Not to mention her natural affinity against evil beings.

I don't truly know how we guage all that honestly as we lack exact numbers. He'd need to be 40 Kilofoe to oneshot.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not to mention her natural afinity against evil beings.

I don't truly know how we guage all that honestly as we lack exact numbers.
We know for sure that SS2 gohan is at least x2 SPC since he was wounded and at half his full power.

Ss2 Goku in the buu saga is stronger than this gohan.

Buu can toy with ss2 level fighters.

Ss3 Goku stomps buu.

Goku said he couldnt defeat Super Buu.

Gotenks is stronger than Super Buu and Mystic Gohan stomps.

Etc.

Doesn't exactly = 40 KiloFoe though. Even then, Angewomon has ways around that due to her affinity and abilities.

Back