• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buuhan fights an Angelic Waifu

A rough (and lowball) estimation would put Angewomon between ss3 goku and super buu. This is assuming Buu is only less than twice as strong as ss2 fighters and goku twice as strong as buu.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You said that he views himself as the strongest being currently, as in, he didn't before. When you mentioned Vegito before that it made it sound like he thought Vegito was strong and that he didn't use it on a strong opponent. I'm asking for clarification.
^^^^

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Doesn't exactly = 40 KiloFoe though. Even then, Angewomon has ways around that due to her affinity and abilities.
Boi, I didnt vote. I was stating that Buu has a considerable AP advantage. Im not planning on voting.

I know, but...you brought up a point that was worth addressing. Otherwise you wouldn't have said it hm? ovo

DragonEmperor23 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
You said that he views himself as the strongest being currently, as in, he didn't before. When you mentioned Vegito before that it made it sound like he thought Vegito was strong and that he didn't use it on a strong opponent. I'm asking for clarification.
No, I am saying that in a 1v1 situation, he hasn't actually started with Chocolate Beam off the bat. And in his mentality, he has no need to absorb his opponent unless to give him too much trouble like Vegito.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I know, but...you brought up a point that was worth addressing. Otherwise you wouldn't have said it hm? ovo
Implying Im always serious huh?

Your resistance to PaChi manipulstion is lowering... Ovo

Another thing worth noting is that angelic arrow gets overpowered by casual buuhan. So its effectiveness is very dubious. Same for her more common ranged techniques.

@Dragonmasterxyz

It would be in character for Buu to lead with Ghost Kamikaze's, which again can fire Kamehameha's and explode on impact, so if this isn't that huge of an AP gap for AW, Buu could take her out easily. As for the Galactic Donuts, he still has access to them and would most likely use them if all his other moves are futile, Buuhan isn't actually stupid. Buuhan should still have the ability to duplicate etc., also correct me if i'm wrong but Digimon Mind and Soul manip come from them being able to destroy said things, not control them.

PaChi2 said:
Another thing worth noting is that angelic arrow gets overpowered by casual buuhan. So its effectiveness is very dubious. Same for her more common ranged techniques.
Most her techniques aren't attacks, but more haxier moves.

Cat's Eye is simply an eye contact move.

Heaven's Charm is simply a whisper.

Saint Air is literally what you see in the video I linked above. It's not even an attack.

Her only projectile really being Holy Arrow.

>Simply a whisper.

Good lord, does Angewomon need to get close enough for Buuhan to hear her? Lol

Nope. It simply says "whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep."

Nothing about getting close.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nope. It simply says "whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep."

Nothing about getting close.
That stuff usually needs to be heard, though.

Not really. Not to mention Saint Air would keep him in place. Not to mention Heaven's Charm's other ability would grant her something akin to a Solar Flare.

Don't see how Buuhan can't just stay at range, use Kamehameha's/Ghost Kamikaze's and spam Ki blasts to wear her down, all her deadly attacks are in melee range

Buuhan is at least 2x Super Buu after absorbing Gohan. He has Piccolo smart combat style and Gotenks tecniques.

Buuhan is horribly higher than 4KiloFoe and this is a lowball. 100%SSJ2Gohan it's 2KiloFoe and if we lowball Superbuu to 2Kilofoe (which is a massive lowball) then we got Buuhan somewhat higher than 4KiloFoe. It's not an illusion thinking that he has an easy AP advantage.

But still Angewomon it's far more skilled and versatile. It isn't unlikely Buuhan'll use every trick (including Chocolate Beam which he uses in-character) but if Angewomon's hax is nearly decisive then she wins.

LightinAnt said:
Don't see how Buuhan can't just stay at range, use Kamehameha's/Ghost Kamikaze's and spam Ki blasts to wear her down, all her deadly attacks are in melee range
You realize that he's in her range as well correct?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
LightinAnt said:
Yes and her projectiles won't do anything to his regen and one ki blast could possibly hurt her or wear her down through AP

Yes and her projectiles won't do anything to his regen and one ki blast could possibly hurt her or wear her down through AP

Destroying his soul won't bypass regen?

So you forget what Saint Air does correct.

Her attacks bypass his regen as they attack his mind and soul. His regen is literally irrelevant here.

I have a question. Does Buu's energy count as evil? If so then he might get another advantage with Ange's weakness.

"It would be in character for Buu to lead with Ghost Kamikaze's, which again can fire Kamehameha's and explode on impact"

No it isn't. In his fight with Vegito, it was a move he used later. It wasn't his first move at all.

"As for the Galactic Donuts, he still has access to them and would most likely use them if all his other moves are futile"

You realize the type of opponent he's facing correct? He's fighting someone with just as many options to take him out right away due to the fact that a)Her attacks are far more effective on beings like Buu and b)She has many ways to get herself a free hit as well.

"Buuhan isn't actually stupid."

I never brought up Buu intellect though? I even said he was smart. But Angewomon is not an idiot and is highly intelligent as well.

"Buuhan should still have the ability to duplicate etc."

Addressed that already.

"Digimon Mind and Soul manip come from them being able to destroy said things, not control them. "

Interaction, destruction and control actually.

Calaca Vs said:
I have a question. Does Buu's energy count as evil? If so then he might get another advantage with Ange's weakness.
That would be a two way street. Because, her attacks are strong against evil energies.

And one move from her can keep him from doing anything while she gets her free shots off.

Then it's like Dragon-Type Pokemon battle. Angewomon can bypass Buu's regen rendering it worthless and Buu has the arguably AP advantage with the plus. I believe it's safe to say that both can nearly or surely one-shot the other, right?

She digivolves, says sup Myotismon, cue lockdown/oneshot combo.

It is literally the first thing we saw her do in her first appearance.

Back