• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buuhan fights an Angelic Waifu

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Buuhan has just been formed and he now plans his attack, however before he can Angewomon appears in the Real World for a reason even she doesn't know. However, what she does know is that Buu is a threat and is emitting an evil energy and as an Angel Digimon, she cannot let him be and as such she challenges him and a classic Good vs Evil match begins.

Dragon Ball vs Digimon

The Pink Bringer of the End vs The Shining Goddess of Light

-Speed Equal

-SBA

-Takes place in the mountains.

FIGHT!!!!

Buuha: 1 (Light)

Angewomo: 7 (Dust, Gar, Paulo, Phoenix, Calaca, Anon, Effi)

Inconclusive: 1 (Emperor)

Buuhan
Angewomon re collectors card

>Looks at the description

Don't you hate when you have just regenerated from an explosion, and you're about to blow up the planet, but then a hot angelic woman appears out of nowhere to fight you? It's always a pain in the neck when that happens!

Cell seems to have a ~15x AP advantage so he could likely oneshot, however it doesn't look like he resists anything she does so this could go either way.

Y'know...this does count for the 5x AP stomp rule now that I think about it....I need a Buu Saga character instead it seems.

Wait, where does 8.14 kilofoe come from? Does she scale to being 1,000x stronger than Ultimate Digimon with the pocket dimension feat or something?

Angewomon still has her mind and Soul Attacks and loves to spam BFR correct me if Im wrong

If I'm not put my vote on her for BFR and the likes

Alternatively

Buu gets CISd and doesn't transmute

So

Yeah Angel for reasons above

Angewomon is not the one who spams BFR. Your thinking of MagnaAngemo.

Angwomon is the one who likes to arrow spam, immobolize, put you to sleep, etc.

Likes to put people to sleep?

Is that a dodgeable attack?

If not, replace my BFR with sleep and keep my vote.

Here are her sleep moves, They are dodgeable well aside from maybe Heaven's Charm.

• Idle Bubble: A water shot that puts the opponent to sleep.
  • Heaven's Charm: Unleashes rays of light filled with beauty and kindness, or whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.

So

She immobilizes, shoots him, he gets blown to shreds, Regens, then Buuhan would probably say "you know what I don't think I like this" and transmutes like he did with Vegito before promptly being told "no u"

Fork

So ugh

What's stopping her from immediately soul oblitherating then

I think Angewomon should take this, she should be able to immobilise Buu before he gets a chance to use his candy beam and then kill him due to being able to attack his mind and soul.

Back