• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Building Level (8-C) Bracket: Medium, Speedy and Undying Edition (All spots taken)

"How about we not use Crystal aga-"

Sees other NT characters

"-Crystal it is!"

WeeklyBattles said:
Real talk does usagi have skinner as a zombie now? ovo
Yes, but it's a nerf

Sometimes, Pokemon dont have the move (though most of the times its Game Mechanics that they cant learn all moves), but I think its getting added anyways. What abilities do you say is "hax"?

That sounds way too hax.

The main characters did pretty well, and they only resist petrification. Also, as he tends to do it in the form of energy attacks, it is possible to dodge it.

@DontTalk Regarding flight-

In low-hax environments, victories become more complex. They revolve around your win condition, and their win condition, but more importantly, how to minimize their chances and maximize your own.

Sounds simple, but the last part is important. Minimizing and maximizing. This is usually absent in hax matches, since things are pretty clear-cut and there's not much you can do. But places like here... It actually defines a lot of things.

• Crystal has very good shielding, making her very difficult to beat in a ranged fight, thereby minimizing ranged wincons. She also has teleportation, to minimize that too.
  • Adam Taurus had his aura and sword- the aura making him durable and difficult to one-shot even with piercing, and the sword making it easy to one-shot others. He minimizes melee wincons and maximizes his own. However, his ranged game is weaker, without any minimizing, so he couldn't go as far.
  • Beheaded, from 8-B Brackets, has an assload of versatility and attacks, more or less minimizing and maximizing everything at once. Oh look, he won.
So how does flight play in?

Flight, when used to the extreme Tanya does, is an automatic, 100% minimizer for just about every common wincon. Even ranged wincons fail, as very few people have enough range in 8-C to actually hit her. And since she's flying, just charging at her doesn't work either.

Essentially, Flight is one of the best low-hax minimizers and can completely cheese and trivialize many opponents just by existing.

Skull knight won 8-B though, unless you guys did another one.

I can't remember which one Beheaded won.

But he won.

Skull Knight just ee'd lul.

If rabbit vs knack gets concluded tonight may I request that the next match be skipped over? I'm working the night shift so I won't be around for it until tomorrow

Just a heads up, DT, you should likely mention Lux fights using his Black Hero mentality, because otherwise he has passive forcefields that constantly regerate during hours.

Worth noting that Black Hero still gives him 15 minutes of constantly regenerating forcefields that work on just about every attack in-verse, including spatial manip, iirc.

...Really? Crap, must be remembering wrong.

I do remember you saying it worked against most attacks in-verse, except for blatantly shield-bypassing.

Back