• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl III: Mountain Moving Mayhem; The Reboot!

Soupywolf5

They/Them
The forum move may have deleted the original version, but the Bracket Bowls are back and better than ever! Which of our participants' handpicked champions will take home the gold? And which will be left in the proverbial dust? Select your fighter and let's find out! Get ready to have mountains of fun with megaton mercenaries!

latest

Welcome! Welcome new Bracket Bowl!​

Dem Laws:​

1. Characters must be 7-A, weapons/techniques above 7-A are allowed, but only if they still leave decent opportunity for fair matches with the other champions Edit: Going to remove that second part, since it’ll probably just lead to future headaches. I’ll probably make a future Bracket Bowl with that as a theme

2. One submission per user and one per verse

3. If a match results in an inconclusive, the character moving on will be chosen by 5 coin flips (Because escalation and what-not)

4. This is a mid hax bracket, so try not to use characters with uber broken hax, and obviously no smurf stuff (For example, I'll take a page from Psycho's book and limit any regeneration to High-Mid and below)

5. This is a double elimination tournament, so when a champion loses, they're not out of the tournament, but rather are knocked into the loser's side where they can still continue forward. Though a loss in a loser's match will result in being knocked out of the tournament. Though I'll once again shamelessly copy Psycho and say that losing in Winner's Finals will automatically eliminate you from the tournament

6. For all matches, speed will be equalized, the starting range will be 50 meters, and all matches will take place within Yoyle City

7. The Brackets will contain 16 fighters

8. Please keep things civil and don't get toxic, we're better than that!

With all that being said, let's get the Bracket Bowls underway!

Our Champions:

Characters whose names are bold are either in Loser's Bracket or have been eliminated from the tournament

1. Basil Hawkins (Noneless21)

2. DJ Subatomic Supernova (Adem_Warlock69)

3. Knochen (DontTalkDT)

4. Magia Record Mami Tomoe (Veloxt1r0kore)

5. Post-Shiba Fight Haru Glory (Popted2)

6. MCU Ghost Rider (Peppersalt43)

7. Godzilla Filius (RoTt35)

8. Benjamin (Psychomaster35)

9. Cartoon Cat (JustANormalLemon)

10. Derieri (Oliver_de_jesus)

11. Ultimate Comics Human Torch (The_Impress)

12. Metsuboujinrai Arc Kamen Rider Horobi (Nicetoderp)

13. Base Knight Leader (FantaRin_The_First)

14. Upgraded TFS Optimus Prime (Emirp sumitpo)

15. Izuku Midoriya (XSOULOFCINDERX)

16. X791 Natsu Dragneel (FinePoint)

The Brackets

Last edited:
I misread that as Ragna and was about to immediately say hell no (Just ignore that he doesn't actually have a 7-A version)

How does the radiation/corruption aura work?
I actually don't know much, i think it make those exposed to monster magicule into monster hence radiation and corruption

I actually don't know much, i think it make those exposed to monster magicule into monster hence radiation and corruption
Is it passive or is it something he needs to manually activate? (The former would be way too broken but I suppose the latter would be fine)

is there a specific theme for this or can i pick anyone as long as they fit the laws

also that mario render is megaaa clean

She seems just as haxed as Hajime TBH (Also trying to figure out her AP is giving me a headache since it's like, all multipliers)
Most of her hax is directed to herself so i thought she's fine, the only thing she has is deconstruction feathers and twin great sword, but guess she has time manip

Alrite, in order to liven it up again, imma change my character choice again to Basil Hawkins as X Drake lacks something compare to the other contestant

please don't be too angry at me...
Every atom of my being is screaming with rage

I’m unable to update the list right now, but I’ll do so when I can

post shiba fight

Back