• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Building Level (8-C) Bracket: Medium, Speedy and Undying Edition (All spots taken)

Eh, I don't really have that rule. Though I can agree that if Moritzva has some other nomination a bit variety would be nice (we restrict like 1/3 of Crystals stuff at this point anyway...)

Y'see, I could use, like, Rebel (Nuclear Throne).

But that'll probably be even more obscene, to be honest.

Up to you.

Sir Ovens said:
He has a core one can destroy to get around his High-Mid regen, right? He should be fine then.

Psychomaster35 said:
If we can agree that it isn't intelligent enough to abuse its hax, then yes. Otherwise it's too hax.

The pen or the sword said:
Gazef with kingdoms treasures, six fold slash of light restricted
Should be fine.

WeeklyBattles said:
In my understanding the memory wipe can't effectively erase important memories mid battle? Is so he's fine. (No High 8-C stat amp arguments pls...)

The God Of Procrastination said:
I take it the immortality isn't battle applicable?

Mind Manip, Petrification, Sealing?, Absorption and Power Mimicry can be problems depending on the details. And what's Negatone?

GoCommitDi said:
Gumball Wa- oh, you said nothing too hax?

Izuku Midoriya
Should be fine.

Necromercer said:
hmm. if no diavolo, then how about Girno Giovanna, no GER?
Girno's life giving is a one shot incapacitation to most. To that comes the damage reflection, his versatility and the general advantage of stands.

I would also like to keep it to two characters per verse (so that the bracket isn't swarmed with overlord and JOJO characters…) and I think the following sounds more balanced.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Probably fine.

The Wright Way said:
Guess that's fine.

That's potentially another 8...

Knack might solo if enemies don't have knowledge about his Core.

(Also, DontTalk, feel free to switch to Rebel.)

Moritzva said:
Y'see, I could use, like, Rebel (Nuclear Throne).

But that'll probably be even more obscene, to be honest.

Up to you.
Are rebel's allies equal to her stat wise? And how much health does it take her to spawn them?

If she can just continously fight 3 vs 1 or something like that, keeping it at Crystal might be better...

Yes because the shiny circular object centered literally on his chest isn't something that screams "hit me".

Necromercer said:
kay, then how about Diego Brando, Scary Monsters?
A dude that can incapacitate people with a single hit? Nah.

Dino aids is not instant. It takes a while. and still if not, how about Valentine, with no LT?

(And if that does not work, why not AU Diego?)

Are rebel's allies equal to her stat wise? And how much health does it take her to spawn them?

If she can just continously fight 3 vs 1 or something like that, keeping it at Crystal might be better...

...yea! 3v1!

In all reality, it takes about 1/8th of her health by gameplay mechanics (1/4th with her Ultra Mutation, but it summons 2), but Bloodlust helps mitigate it. Their weapons aren't anything special though they have more health than her, they continuously bleed out over time and die in 40ish seconds or so.

In my understanding the memory wipe can't effectively erase important memories mid battle? Is so he's fine. (No High 8-C stat amp arguments pls...)

I mean he CAN he just doesnt

Type 8 resurrects him as a 9-B, and takes a day. Mind Manipulation is out of character for this key, Petrification is his go to, but he might try sealing depending on how long things take. Absorption is the same as sealing, though a common tactic of his is to absorb energy attacks fired at him. Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry give him the stuff after a couple of uses against him, though it's definitely not impossible to hax him. Negatone is a thing that he can summon, which can possess things.

Gazef and Go Gin are from the same verse. I think Gazef should stay since the only good thing Go Gin has is his regen

To be honest I really wanted to see how the returning champion would do.

Edit: DontTalk, if Rebel gets in, I'd restrict her Personal Guard since it sets the clones in High 8-C Durability. Which also means they'll only survive around 20 seconds, but eh.

Gazef gets matches as far as I know while I can think of .... one with Go Gin (I think). I'm with Mori on wanting to see how he does.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Type 8 resurrects him as a 9-B, and takes a day. Mind Manipulation is out of character for this key, Petrification is his go to, but he might try sealing depending on how long things take. Absorption is the same as sealing, though a common tactic of his is to absorb energy attacks fired at him. Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry give him the stuff after a couple of uses against him, though it's definitely not impossible to hax him. Negatone is a thing that he can summon, which can possess things.
That sounds way too hax.

Moritzva said:
To be honest I really wanted to see how the returning champion would do.

Edit: DontTalk, if Rebel gets in, I'd restrict her Personal Guard since it sets the clones in High 8-C Durability. Which also means they'll only survive around 20 seconds, but eh.
I think I will keep Crystal. She seems like the better option.

Necromercer said:
is AU Diego allowed? I mean, he's basically Jotaro, just with weapons.
Still has the invisible stand, and time stop is even worse than time skip in some regards.

Necromercer said:
well, can I get MCU Spider man then?
Sure, he seems to work.

With that all spots are taken. Sorry @ everyone that started throwing in characters later, but 32 characters would be too much IMO.

The talons can be incapped if you just leave a thing in their head though. Oh well

Back