• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl III: Mountain Moving Mayhem; The Reboot!

It was all because of Dargoo that we have tournaments, after all His 7-A and 7-B tournaments (The 7-B one was where Arzon was in) are merely examples of some of the first known tournaments to exist. But overtime, many of these characters have had their tiers change which meant it never felt the same.

On second thought, after reviewing these fighters here, I now switch to Benjamin.

He first leads with Martial Arts, by the way. Any other hax moves are only used later in his fights.

This is mid hax tourney, remember? So a low-key OP chars is allowed (heck, Vulcan is pretty busted if you looked at his profile)
I see, i mean after i see vulcan's profile, he's pretty OP, but then again basil Hawkins has minor fate manip so i dunno

The only thst could thecnically be 7-A is this one
Sinse he varies betwing all the tiers in betwing

Said Hawkins minor fate manipulation is very RNG so there is a chance he get f***ed up by his own fate
That's also true, his fate manip is very reliant to his card so it's like gambling really, also he has invulnarability aa you need to kill him 10 times in order to actually harm him so there's that

oh he also has haki bullshit, that's the reason why i don't wanna nominate OP character, the haki part is pain in the ass to debate with

The only thst could thecnically be 7-A is this one
Sinse he varies betwing all the tiers in betwing
I think it doesn't work that way sadly

Back