• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 4-C Bracket

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
big hype.

Tiersetter: PotU Cpt. Marvel

Speed equalized, SBA, in-character, two per verse.

maximum effort

1. The Champion (AMID EVIL), entered by @Armorchompy
  2. Post-Namek SSJ Goku, entered by @Oliver_de_jesus
  3. Demitri Maximoff, entered by @SamanPatou
  4. Soul of Cinder, entered by @Overlord775
  5. Cure Miracle, entered by @Kflare63
  6. Glorb-Infused T.K.O., entered by @Adem_Warlock69
  7. Pac-Man (Ghostly Adventures) (with that 4-C power berry), entered by @Psychomaster35
  8. Solaire of Astola, entered by @Peppersalt43
  9. Dean Ockham, entered by @Sir_Ovens
  10. The Gorgun, entered by @JustANormalLemon
The Bracket Order

Last edited:
precog + self-destruct unless I'm mistaken
the level of analytical prediction he has doesn't seem even that good to me (judging from the feat used), also i fail to see how a power boost that actively kills him helps against someone that can one-shot him via hax

How exactly does Marv-el not get stomped by a guy that can shoot black holes ? (Chompy's pick)
It's pretty far from his go-to move, he needs to use his strongest weapon while using his soul powerup mode which can really only be done once per fight if he starts with it. Also those aren't real black holes, page itself calls them pseudo-black holes, you can just fly away from them.

Sincerely anything not marvel, another superhero series, DBZ or possible God of Highschool (as they lack hax but got skillz) will likely stomp or beat the tiersetter.

I'd choose Demitri Maximoff, although I'm not really sure if he stomps Marvel or not, the most fearful thing is the ''Midnight Bliss'', which you can see, avoid and even break free with sufficient LS and reaction, but if it catches you he sucks you dry of your blood, soul and even corrupts you, so that may be too much.

His corruption+madness is a big unknown, it technically works as an aura but both its range, speed and potency are unknown, the only known thing is that humans need to resist it in order to hunt the Darkstalkers, which is really vague.

If Demitri is too much but their aura is ok, then I choose Lord Raptor (if he isn't right either, I'll see who I can get).

Updated,
Sincerely anything not marvel, another superhero series, DBZ or possible God of Highschool (as they lack hax but got skillz) will likely stomp or beat the tiersetter.
Meh, we'll see. I don't mind a short bracket

Dark Souls characters vs my character is really funny because they went through like a whole ass apocalypse because the sun was gone, meanwhile the champion can shoot like two suns per seconds

Using it to hax an opponent seems also possibly ooc, at least judging by the way it is described.

Hell self

Hell self
"Has absolute control over the entire realm, being able to alter it to his liking, freeze demons, hell loops, and all of Hell itself whenever he wants with a wave of his hand, alter the loops and create new ones from the memories of the damned souls"

Back