• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly vs U6 Saiyans~

I always wanted to make this match, I can't help it sorry ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

First round: Base Broly vs LSS Kale/SS2 Caulifla/SS2 Cabba

Second: Base Broly vs LSS2 Kale

Third: Ikari Broly vs LSS2 Kefla

Let's see how U6 fair against the strongest Sayian~

7e3dh1s2d5701

Kinda surprised that I haven't seen a Broly vs Jiren vs thread yet lol

Well, this is more interesting. An exhausted base Goku could take SS2 Caulifa himself (and likely SS2 Cabba). Exhausted SSG Goku could take SS2 Caulifa and restrained LSS Kale on at the same time. Goku and Vegeta both grew much stronger from the Tournament of Power with Broly taking on a peak power base Vegeta (Vegeta noting Broly was growing stronger) and was adapting fast enough that he started to match SS Vegeta in his base form.

So Base Broly =/> Post-ToP Peak SS Vegeta whereas exhausted SS ToP Goku = SS2 Caulifa + Controlled LSS Kale.

With all of this in mind, I think Broly (even ignoring his ability to grow rapidly) would stomp in the first round.

Round two is more interesting. LSS2 Kale could fight exhausted SSG Goku but apparently it is noted that SSG Goku is still on a different level to her whereas Ikari Broly (Being 10x Base Broly) could take SSG Vegeta's punch without even budging. So I think Base Broly takes this.

Round 3 Broly takes it. His Ikari state adapted to such an extent that he was fighting a Post-ToP Blue Goku toe to toe whereas Kefla's best feat is one shotting an exhausted SSBKK Goku. SS Broly (due to certain novel scans) is stated by Frieza to be too powerful for anyone alive to stop (When in the ToP he specifically stated 'I can't sense that overwhelming power anymore' to Jiren after he lost against MUI Goku which would likely refer to LB Jiren) which is massively superior to LSS2 Kefla.

Overall, I feel even ignoring his adaptive abilities that he would probably win all three rounds.

I don't quiet understand you reasoning for round 3 tbh. SS being stated to be Jiren level doesn't have anything to do with Ikari Broly as the main driving force behind Broly's power is his fast growing.

His Ikari form should only be 10x base yet he was going toe to toe with SSB which should be like 1000x stronger than SS and Broly was only stronger than SS Vegeta.

I say we go by feat shown.

Base Broly is stronger than Post-ToP SS1 which is 40x stronger than Post-ToP Base which was shown to be stronger than Android 17 (Pre-UIS SSBKK lvl) + Golden Frieza (Pre-UIS SSB Lvl). LSS1 Kale scales to Pre-UIS SSB Goku and LSS2 Kale scales to Pre-UIS SSBKK Goku. So Base Broly stomps the first two rounds.

Ikari Broly is slightly weaker than Post-ToP SSB which should logically be much stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSBKK going by the previous limit breaking boosts Goku gained. And Post-2nd UIS SSBKK is stronger than the Second UIS which LSS2 Kefla scales to. So Ikari Broly also stomps here.

Conclusion Broly stomps all three rounds. He needs a nerf

ZERO7772 said:
His Ikari form should only be 10x base yet he was going toe to toe with SSB which should be like 1000x stronger than SS and Broly was only stronger than SS Vegeta.
Yeah, his Ikari is obviously not the same as an original Oozaru transformation which provides a 10x boost. From what is shown, it seems like harnessing his oozaru power in human form provides a much greater boost than becoming a full blown Oozaru.

What exactly is your point? Post-ToP SSB Goku is considered to be Low 2-C which would make Ikari Broly Low 2-C and his reactive power level is still active in the battle. So this Broly has Low 2-C as his starting point and can continually grow stronger.

Round 1: Base Broly caught up to post-ToP SSJ Vegeta, while SS2 Caulifla was shown to be almost on par with SS2 Goku in ToP and LSS Kale is somewhere between SS2 and SSG Goku. This being a 3v1 fight also doesn't help. I think U6 saiyans will win this.

Round 2: Controlled Berserker Kale was barely able to hold her ground against SSG Goku, but was quite superior to his lower forms. I think she will win this round.

Round 3: Tough one. Ikari Broly scales a little below post-ToP SSB while SS2 Kefla scales to UIO2 Goku.

Bear in mind that Caulifa and Kale were fighting an exhausted Goku who was struggling to even transform (meaning he was much weaker at the time) and that Goku's power boosts from the ToP should apply to all of his forms (Not to say they are all Low 2-C, just that they are vastly superior). Whereas Base Broly grew powerful enough to handle Post-ToP SS Vegeta and was completely uneffected by a direct blow by SSG Vegeta (right before he went Ikari).

In comparison, SS2 Caulifa and SS Kale double-teamed an exhausted SS(2?) Goku and he could block them both at the same time with no visible difficulty.

So, again. Post-ToP SS Vegeta is comparable to Base Broly. I can see the argument made for LSS2 Kale managing to beat Base Broly but he has a reactive power level so he would likely evolve enough to surpass and defeat her (ignoring transformations).

cabba and caulifla are non factors , its basically kale vs broly in the first 2 rounds .

broly win the first 2 but lose the 3rd

First round: Kale's power at this form is a bit harder to gauge imo, she indeed stomped SSJB Goku, but Goku didn't really seem to be taking her very seriously. he still had to use SSJB to deal with her so she's at least stronger than Pre-UIO1 SSJG Goku. Though Base Broly scales to Post-ToP SSJ Vegeta whose Base Form is stronger than Pre-UIO SSJB.

so... Kale > Pre UIO SSJG. and Base Broly >>> Base Vegeta >> Pre UIO SSJB >/< BSSJ Kale.

Broly stomps this round. Caulifla and Cabba are non factor

Second round: SSJ2 Kale (her controlled Berserker state) was stated to be stronger than her initial Berserker form, and was able to keep up with Post-UIO1 SSJG Goku. I still don't believe that's quite enough to cover the already big gap between her and Broly.

Third round: Ikari Broly is equal to SSJB Goku (post-ToP) who should be roughly comparable to Beerus who is much stronger than SSJB KKx20 Goku (post-UIO2) who is stronger than SSJ2 Kefla. Broly stomps here, unless the interview meant SSJBKKx20 is the one comparable to Beerus in which case the winner would be Kefla.

Back