• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Legendary Super Saiyans: Broly vs Kale

Do we use Kale's form from right before she can Caulifla merged into Kefla? If so, that was actually LSSJ2 Kale, and she was above SSJ2 Goku, and could throw away a casual blast from SSG Goku even though he stomped her effortlessly

Broly in base was arguably stronger than SSJ Vegeta eventually, but was one-shotted by SSG Vegeta

The two should have similar power so it all depends who can grow faster. Given no Ikari form for Broly, there would be not much relying on rage to power him up, and Kale should have more control over her power than Broly

Do we use Kale's form from right before she can Caulifla merged into Kefla? If so, that was actually LSSJ2 Kale, and she was above SSJ2 Goku, and could throw away a casual blast from SSG Goku even though he stomped her effortlessly

Broly in base was arguably stronger than SSJ Vegeta eventually, but was one-shotted by SSG Vegeta

The two should have similar power so it all depends who can grow faster. Given no Ikari form for Broly, there would be not much relying on rage to power him up, and Kale should have more control over her power than Broly
This is literally the only Kale vs Broly match that isn't an AP stomp. And yes, I'm using Kale's form just before she merged into Kefla. Though Goku did indeed easily manhandle LSSJ2 Kale, she did manage to hold back one of his stronger blasts which Caulifla was forced to avoid, and emerged practically unscathed from her scuffle with SSG Goku.

This is literally the only Kale vs Broly match that isn't an AP stomp. And yes, I'm using Kale's form just before she merged into Kefla. Though Goku did indeed easily manhandle LSSJ2 Kale, she did manage to hold back one of his stronger blasts which Caulifla was forced to avoid, and emerged practically unscathed from her scuffle with SSG Goku.
Goku was extremely tired and effortlessly ran through her ki blast, and she just barely took a causal blast for him. I would definitely scale her above SSJ2 Goku given she and Caulifla pushed him to turn SSJ3, but not to SSG Goku

The match should be pretty close so it's just a matter of who can grow faster and has more control. While most people would be inclined to say Broly grow faster, I'm not sure how much of it will be dampened by the lack of transformations and the limited rage he can posess in Base. Meanwhile Kale has also complete control over her Bereserker powers as LSSJ2

Goku was extremely tired and effortlessly ran through her ki blast, and she just barely took a causal blast for him. I would definitely scale her above SSJ2 Goku given she and Caulifla pushed him to turn SSJ3, but not to SSG Goku
That's fair, though I've personally found it kinda stupid that he didn't have enough energy to go to SSJ3, but just a few minutes later had enough power to go to SSG. I guess LSSJ2 Kale would just heavily downscale from SSG since he was tired from his previous battle, and even her uncontrolled LSSJ should scale above SSJ2 Goku since she easily took his attacks when they first fought.

That's fair, though I've personally found it kinda stupid that he didn't have enough energy to go to SSJ3, but just a few minutes later had enough power to go to SSG. I guess LSSJ2 Kale would just heavily downscale from SSG since he was tired from his previous battle, and even her uncontrolled LSSJ should scale above SSJ2 Goku since she easily took his attacks when they first fought.
That's true, but Goku became stronger after battling Jiren the first time and going UI Sign so he probably became strong enough to match Kale's new power, considering he was dealing with Kale in SSJ2 better than before ironically

Broly's RE allowed him to outgrow Vegeta so vastly that with just Wrathful alone (a x10 increase due to literally being condensed Great Ape which is a x10 increase), he could manhandle SSJG Vegeta and Goku, all within seconds

Kale's RE is dogshit in comparison

any advantage that Kale might have initially will be rendered completely useless after literally 5 seconds of combat against Broly

I'm voting Broly

Back