• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bringing Back Prime All Might Multiplier and All Might Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole point about him absorbing those is that he has a limit on how much he can absorb, he doesn't absorb the punches and gets stronger, all might quite literally says this.

is absorption, not negation, so he must have a limit, no?

They never say "he gets stronger from the absorption, they just treat it as extra durability AFAIK

So yeah, disagree, he counted the punches that were absorbed and ignored too, only after he goes beyond 100% he starts actually moving nomu, prime all might is just stronger than weakened all might going beyond 100%

If there is any extra informatiok on what happens tothe impacts on his body, it could help

image0.png

This monkey has a tank that can be filled with bananas

image1.png

This small monkey could put 300 bananas in the tank and not exceed its limit for holding bananas.

image2.png

But this monkey put 5 and exceeded that limit.
Thats all might here. Im currently in class so my response r gonna be slow.
Where can i buy this masterpiece?
maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly it was covered years ago on here I believe. See this thread:

There's a reason why we don't use the seemingly obvious multiplier.
His argument is negation. If below 100 its doing no damage. But thats not what’s happening. As stated, hes absorbing it. And since its not negating it that energy is being built up thats how it has a limit. His own reasoning is flawed. That same reasoning would mean all might wouldnt have been capable of overcoming it because he is still under that 100. Thats why it took more than one punch, he is underneath that 100. Yet he overcame it, which is impossible with his reasoning.
He absorbs it and all might exceeded his max absorption and prime am could do the same in 5 punches.

Name says it all.
I believe the All Might prime multiplier should be brought back.

Why was it ever removed/wasnt used?
The argument against it was that it was mostly a speed argument blah blah blah.
Now my reasoning for it coming back is based on Nomu’s quirk, shock absorption.
It pretty much absorbs All Might’s punches so he doesnt take any damage.

image0.png

Now why is this important?
Because its absorbing the attacks, not negating.

image0.png

So if he hits two times, nomu absorbs 2 of his attacks. So on so forth.
All Might confirmed that he attacked over 300 times meaning Nomu’s shock absorption at least absorb 300 punches. Given that this stacks it would have taken 300x a base plus ultra punch.
Then as All Might stated, it would have taken All Might 5 Punches from him in his prime to overcome to Shock Absorption. Meaning 5 punches from Prime Am=300+ plus ultra weakened All Might punches.

Now if thats accepted, normally All Might would just be 60x stronger in his prime, but I have a proposal.
All Might stated he was going beyond his max power and Plus Ultra.
In mha the body passively limits itself to 80% power and in certain situations it can go up to 100% of power.
image0.png

This would mean that all might punches vs Nomu were 1.2x stronger than his normal 100% punches.
So 300x1.2=360 then divide by 5=72.
Prime All Might would be 72x stronger than a normal 100% All Might.
Applying this would make Prime All Might Large mountain level and Prime All for One LML as well via scaling if this is accepted.
I agree with this. I never and still don’t understand why we removed the multipliers when it makes sense, I’ve seen multiple pages say the exact same thing you said about the 60x multiplier and how it stacks. I say have this added and make god tiers LML, also I thought the two heroes storm feat was small country what happened to that lol

I agree with this. I never and still don’t understand why we removed the multipliers when it makes sense, I’ve seen multiple pages say the exact same thing you said about the 60x multiplier and how it stacks. I say have this added and make god tiers LML, also I thought the two heroes storm feat was small country what happened to that lol
I calc the feat at multi continental but thats outside wiki stuff

The whole point about him absorbing those is that he has a limit on how much he can absorb, he doesn't absorb the punches and gets stronger, all might quite literally says this.

is absorption, not negation, so he must have a limit, no?

They never say "he gets stronger from the absorption, they just treat it as extra durability AFAIK

So yeah, disagree, he counted the punches that were absorbed and ignored too, only after he goes beyond 100% he starts actually moving nomu, prime all might is just stronger than weakened all might going beyond 100%

If there is any extra informatiok on what happens tothe impacts on his body, it could help
Absorbs means to take in and hold, meaning the quirk takes that shock and holds it in. Since All Might states that its not negation, the force isnt just disappearing its stacking. All Might was saying there was a limit to how much it could hold. It took 300 punches to overcome that limit and clap Nomu. Meaning it absorbed 300x a normal plus ultra punch. Prime All Might could do the same in 5 punches.

That’s fine this page is pretty slow when it comes to certain shit so I’d take a calc that’s actually correct and is stated to be canon from the author which I can use as a feat in vsbattle over a page that feels the feat performed is a outlier simply becuz in the manga he hasn’t showcased such feat.
Lol

I suck at math so I can't say whether the calc is correct or not but why did you assume that BOS All Might = Heroes rising 100% Deku

I suck at math so I can't say whether the calc is correct or not but why did you assume that BOS All Might = Heroes rising 100% Deku
Not trying to derail the thread so you can take it to my dms on discord for any talk regarding the calc
Timmy Turner#4018

unknown.png

Masterpieces aside, All-might flat out stated in this panel that Nemu's absorption has a limit, so he simply punched beyond of what he could Absorb. So idk, if it's a legitimate feat to prove that such a big multiplier is justifiable. I honestly disagree with the OP.

unknown.png

Masterpieces aside, All-might flat out stated in this panel that Nemu's absorption has a limit, so he simply punched beyond of what he could Absorb. So idk, if it's a legitimate feat to prove that such a big multiplier is justifiable. I honestly disagree with the OP.
We know this. That limit is how much he can absorb and all might exceeded that in 300 punches. This is literally the basis for my argument.
Absorption means to take in, in this case hes taking in the strength of Am punches. All Might confirms he’s not negating that energy meaning its stacking up as it absorbs. Thats the limit, how much it can absorb. It can absorb 300 punches, that’s literally the point of this entire statement. It took All Might 300 punches to overcome his absorption while in his prime he could have done it in 5 punches alone. Thats why this scene was so emphasized in the manga and hyped up, they wanted us to see that massive difference in power

If TimmyTurnero's multiplier proposal isn't accepted I'd still like for some more people to give me some thoughts about what i said about Prime AM Solo Scaling the Heroes Rising feat.

About what feat?
Weird suggestion on a rating for Prime All Might. But do you think he should logically be capable of recreating the Heroes Rising Storm Detroit Smash feat by himself?
He's still the top tier of the verse.
I think the result on the calc was 609 megatons, and Bakugo and Deku got 304 and a half megatons because it took the two of them to do that feat. Is it feasible to put Prime All Might to be in that 609++ megaton range?
Maybe something for prime All Might being

"7-A+ (As the strongest character in the series thus far, should be capable of recreating this feat by himself that needed the combined power of Bakugo and Deku to accomplish.)"

With links to said feat obv too lazy to put it in here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back